Lazdrick of Azeroth Level 02

Story Info
A Dwarf in a Scottish outfit.
2.6k words
4.06
23.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the Reader: You may have noticed that in our last adventure, our grim and lethally wicked anti-hero had his name spelled "Lazdrick" in the title, yet in the story that followed, the "k" was left off the spelling. I will explain this before our next tale begins! You see, in Dwarven tradition, ending a name in the letter K is considered a grim omen of misfortunes to come. Therefore, since our first story took part in the mountain fortress of Ironforge, capital of the Dwarven lands, I felt it only respectful to uphold the tradition. Forgetting the spelling of the main character's name is in NO WAY due to myself, the author, being absent minded or ignorant to detail...However, to stray from any confusion in recounting LazdricK's erotic exploits, I will use the proper spelling of the name, and apologize for any offense taken by any readers of Dwarven decent. Thank you, and enjoy.

STORY

It was another bitterly cold day in Dun Morogh, the frozen hunk of land where the massive Dwarven capital of Ironforge dominated the chilly landscape. A few miles from the mountain keep, Lazdrick and his hulking blue demon Hazos waited patiently for the arrival of Lazdrick's newest business acquaintance.

Hazos was chosen for today's task for his mindless obedience and nigh indestructible physique. The Voidwalker demon was perfect for gruesome tasks such as the one they were about to embark on this crisp morning. Lazdrick looked towards the Troll cave entrance and shook his head, almost feeling sorry for the savages, who were about to be cleared entirely from this icy cavern in the goriest way possible.

The Gnome had out his wand, admiring the craftsmanship of it, practicing his shot on a few far off trees, gracefully zapping off some of the smaller branches when he saw in the distance a figure approaching.

And what a figure it was! Lazdrick smiled as Anya approached. The Dwarf Warrior was quite a sight for any male. She was short and broad, thick and curvy, with tits easily bigger than the Gnomes head. Her double D's were trapped in a simple white top that was daringly low cut and less than halfway buttoned. She wore a sexy red beret from where her chin length, bobbed orange hair neatly framed her sexy face. Eyes of brilliant green, with cheeks and cleavage sprinkled with cinnamon colored freckles. She wore a short plaid red skirt, polished shoes, and knee high white socks. Her pale white legs were thick yet shapely, and strapped to her back was a singularly menacing looking claymore sword that was almost as heavy as the two massive gallons of meat that she lugged around on her ample chest.

Lazdrick smiled to his demonic protector. "Dwarven fashion, gotta love it."

She smiled as she approached him, reaching behind her back and heaving the hulking sword to a ready position. "Morning Lazdrick, was it?"

"Yes. I'm glad to see you're still on board for our little plan."

"Of course! I wouldn't a-give it up for th'world! Are ye ready?"

Her thick accent gave Lazdrick a shiver, the Dwarven manner of speaking making the small, stout race seem brainless beyond belief. Her ignorance made this even sweeter. "Before we begin, you are clear on our bargain?" He raised a sleek black eyebrow.

Anya nodded, taking a massive practice swing with her large blade. "We go in, kill off anything that moves, lop off the head of the main Troll Shaman, which I bring back t'Ironforgefor the hefty reward and glory, and you keep yer mouth shut about helping me through. In return for the reward and the glory of the kill, you get t'have yer way with me when the deed is done, and once every month after the fact for a year."

"I re-iterate that our deal is I may perform any sexual act upon you that I wish, no matter how perverse or morbid, short of torture, for one hour per meeting. Is that clear?" He removed an aged parchment with their agreement sketched upon it. A black quill appeared in Lazdrick's hand and he signed the contract, handing it over to the busty, glory hungry Dwarf Warrior. "Are we agreed?"

She took the contract and without even skimming it, she signed it hurriedly. "Aye, agreed."

Lazdrick rolled up the parchment and slipped it into one of his bags, smiling. "Very well, let us begin our little quest."

Anya was a whelp of a fighter compared to Lazdrick's vast infernal knowledge and power. While lethal with her massive sword, there was no way that she would be able to clear the entire Troll cave by her lonesome. The Gnome Warlock's presence made it entirely too easy to clear the way, as Troll parts and gore littered the caverns only a few minutes after their entry. With her Troll Shaman decapitated, tusked head in one of her bags, Anya surveyed the damage around them.

"By the light, little Gnome, yer a firecracker, y'are!" The carnage was truly breathtaking, as not a surviving troll could be found. "Well, tha's that. When should I expect ye for your payment?"

Lazdrick twirled his wand deftly, like a gunslinger might a six shooter, and slipped it into his belt, ignoring the compliment. He looked over at Anya, who was sweating profusely from the swinging of her heavy, massive blade. Having taken out only a few Trolls had made the Dwarfess strikingly slick to the skin. Lazdrick couldn't conceal his mammoth erection, and took some menacing steps towards her. "Put your sword away and bend over."

Anya smiled. "Here n'now, aye? You are to th'point!"

Lazdrick tilted his head and gave her a look that could melt the cave around them. He reared back and gave her a stern, stinging slap cross her face. "Shut your ill-educated mouth, you fat dwarven whore, and put your sword away and bend over!" He demanded loudly.

SEX SEX SEX

Shocked by the outburst, and humbled by the slap, Anya nodded in silent amazement and stabbed her huge claymore into the floor at her side, turning her back timidly to Lazdrick and bending over, displaying her plump, gorgeous ass that peeked from beneath her short plaid skirt. She wore nothing beneath, and displayed for him shaven and pink paradise.

The Gnome Warlock marched behind her, opening his robes and fishing out his six inch cock, which had been made ravenously hard by all the carnage. Grabbing both of Anya's plump arms in his grip for leverage, he aligned his throbbing, hot cock with her cunt. Turning his head to his Voidwalker minion, Lazdrick decreed.

"Hazos, alert me when an hour's time has passed."

The Demon nodded silently and floated away from them to keep sentinel at the cave's entrance. Anya's scream echoed loudly through the cave as she had six inches of stiff Gnome cock crammed into her box without so much as a kiss hello. No foreplay, no tender caresses or teases. Only cock meeting cunt in a savage, primal sort of fucking. Lazdrick was not a strong Gnome by any means, but he had numerous trinkets and items of magical power that enhanced his naturally frail build. When he gripped her arms, it felt as if an orc was Orchandling her. Lazdrick used his vice grip on her arms to pump her back on his lap as his hips thrust forth, impaling her tight, sweet pussy with his spear. He gritted his teeth and fucked her raw till by reaction her pussy moistened to his assault, becoming a slick, tight little haven.

Her loud and painful grunts soon gave way to mellow, shocked little bursts of pleasure. "Ow! Ow! Easy...it hur-Mmmmm...oh...oh..."

Anya's fat ass slapped loudly back against Lazdrick's body as he pounded her with his steak, drilling her pussy with every ounce of primal vigor that he had. Bent over, her enormous titties bouncing, trapped beneath her loose white top, it took seconds only before one of her jugs plopped free and met the cold air. Her pink nipple stiffened immediately, and Lazdrick reached around her to capture the loose, hulking breast, squeezing and pumping her chest violently as he fucked her in the Troll cave. Letting go of her arms to clutch at her titties, tearing her blouse open and setting them free, Anya reached out to grip the handle of her sword nearby to hold her steady. Her cute little red beret was sloppily crooked due to the velocity of his pumps, and her silky orange hair was sticking to her face. The smell of fuck and sweat filled the cave, mingling with that of gore and death.

The Warlock could think of few things more romantic.

"I'm a'gonna cum!" Anya moaned hotly, her body tightening immedietaly, clamping down on Lazdrick's cock.

He grinned and immediately pulled out of her pussy, slapping his stiff cock on her gorgeous, plump ass, sending ripples through it as he battered her with his meat. She moaned in disappointment as he exited her just short of making her cum. "You seem to forget, you dwarven whore, that this is about my pleasure. Not yours." And with that, six inches stabbed into her tight asshole, making Anya flat out scream in discomfort. Her beret fell clear off her head as Lazdrick pounded her chubby ass, his balls slapping rudely against her bare pussy, delivering so much pleasure to her, but just shy of getting her off. He took great pleasure in raping her ass, hammering his body forth, abusing her so vividly.

All the while his hands stayed plastered to those heaving double d titties, squeezing and groping them passionately. "Fuck, bitch, here it comes!" He said with little beyond a second of warning, he came full blast in her tight asshole, gasping as his balls strongly flushed their contents into her. She let out a panicked sort of scream and sobbed breathily, never feeling anything like this before. Lazdrick the Gnome took a few more punishing, stiff thrusts of his hips and pulled out of her ass sharply, letting the Dwarf collapse on her hands and knees, weeping.

He walked around to her front, looking down at the pathetic display. "What's wrong, the big tough Warrior whore never been fucked in the ass?" He angrily spit down on her, some globs of saliva decorating her orange, sweaty hair. "Well guess what, bitch? We still have forty five minutes of playtime." He smiled and motioned to the hourglass. "So pick up that cute little hat and put it on, then get on your fat knees and put your hands behind your back."

She obeyed him, tears streaking her heavily applied eyeliner, ashen trails running down her freckled cheeks. She obeyed him, meekly slipping on her beret and lacing her wrists behind her back. Her pouty, beestung pink lips were trembling invitingly, so Lazdrick had decided to put them to good use.

"Pucker up, baby." He said, resting his palm on top of her beret and slipping his cock betwixt her fat, sultry lips. Anya tried to pull away, in no mood to taste her own ass at present, but Lazdrick gripped her head with both hands and forcefully inserted himself to a sickening gag from his victim. "What's wrong, don't like the taste?" He grinned down at her and began to hammer fuck her mouth, his hips pumping frantically forth, stabbing her gag reflex, conquering it easily. She tried to pull away, tried to breath, but he was far too strong. Anya's green eyes, so pretty and pure, rolled up into the back of her head as she was assaulted in this fashion, her wind pipe blocked off completely by Lazdricks throbbing, stiff cock.

GURK GURK GURK GURK GURK!

It was like a lovely chorus to Lazdrick, the sounds her victimized throat yielded forth. Her sweaty bobbed hair swished back and forth as he forced her to headbang on his lap, a constant and steady shower of phlegm and spit his reward for such persistent throat fucking.

"Stick your tongue out...lick my fucking balls..." He demanded, slapping the dwarven cunt on the back of the head, forcing her to deepthroat every last inch of him. She obeyed, sticking out her tongue and massaging his sack with it, puking up a freah wave of clear, frothy spit in the process. He smiled down at her, pulling out of her throat and resting his massive dong right on her head while she coughed and puked up more rivers of phlegm. "Sword oil."

"What?" She asked between sloppy hacks and coughs.

"You surely have oil on your person for your weapon?"

"...Aye." She wiped some unsightly drool from the side of her plump lips.

"Coat your tits with it." He said coldly.

"Aye..." Timidly, she gathered a flask of the stuff and peeled off her shirt, which was now more like a heavy sodden wet rag, soaked through with sweat and drool. Her enormous, milky white cans sprang free and bounced with even the slightest action she took. Lazdrick salivated as he watched her pour the oil on her rack, smearing it all over her jugs with her hands, making them glisten in the cold. "Now hold them together. Present them to me."

She nodded, cheeks red and ashamed, she gripped her easily double d breasts and pressed them together for his inspection, arching her back and turning her face away, too ashamed to look at him.

Roughly, savagely, Lazdrick Jammed his cock between her fleshy orbs. His lip curled in a sneer as he rabidly assaulted her chest, sending six inches of Gnomish meat stabbing between her slick, greasy titties. The shocking velocity of his hips stole the Dwarf's breath, Anya's torso bucking with the shock of each sloppy thrust. She dared to look up at him, getting a glob of hot spit in the face for her trouble. She couldn't' understand how this sort of treatment could turn her on, but her heart raced and her sore, throbbing pussy was moistening to the treatment. Her steaming hot cleavage, lubed with sweat, oil, and a healthy bit of her own slobber and phlegm was absurdly quick in bringing Lazdrick to climax. He pulled out of her sticky paradise, her massive jugs flopping free. Anya stared as if entranced by the passionate stroking Lazdrick was giving himself, the Gnome gripping his stiff cock and jerking himself off, the business end of his tool aimed right at her sexy face. Anya was breathing heavily through her mouth, plump lips open just a bit.

"TAKE MY LOAD." Lazdrick decreed, spurting a hot thick torrent of piping hot jizz against her lovely face. Anya winced in shock at the sheer amount of cum, the slick, heavy seed spraying her, giving her a gooey mask of silvery spunk. She shut her eyes, letting wave after wave of goop decorate her features. She felt it creep into her mouth, burning her eyes as it seeped into her thick eyelashes. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he gave her a thick, messy facial, Lazdrick gasping as his nuts emptied in the cold Troll cave. He flicked his cock at her, sending the last few drops of his cum slapping against her face.

Anya moved her hand shakily to wipe her face clean and Lazdrick slapped her hand away. "Bitch, I still have fifteen minutes left. Just enough time for you to crawl out of this cave on your hands and knees with my load seeping down your whore face." He smiled and tilted his head. Resting his boot on her jizz sprayed forehead, Lazdrick kicked her away from him. Slinking away, Anya could be heard weeping, crawling like an animal towards the exit of the cave. "And once every month, don't you fucking forget, you fat dwarf bitch."

Feeling much lighter with his sack emptied, Lazdrick composed himself. He was just about to step out of the cavern when he heard a sniffling from the corner of the dark cavern. Turning towards the sound, he realized for the first time, that the two had not been alone...