Lazy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax and enjoy it--there's plenty of time for hard fucking later. I want you to experience more than quick lust." Stan explained as he kept up a slow grinding pace. Susan relaxed and let him guide her to a deeper orgasm. Stan continued to slide into her as she came.

"Ohhhhhh! Stan. . .! Thaaaaat feeeeels soooooo--gooood," Susan whimpered as she started to cumm yet again. This time Stan didn't wait for it to build up slowly. He pulled his throbbing body out of the hot water and kneeled carefully between her quivering legs. Stan plunged deep inside her. He grabbed one of the seat cushions and slid it gently under her rump. This angle caused the ridge of his cock to glide smoothly back and forth against her clit.

"Ohhhhh. . .fuck! That feeeeeeeelllssss reeeeally gooooddddd! Uhhhmmmm, ohhh-yes, shove into me harder! God, your cock feels like it's ten feet long! I don't-want-you--to-ever stop--loving--me!" The words beat out of her as she scooted her rear on the pillow to get a deeper hold on his cock.

"Call--me--Aus!" he declared as he pounded into her.

"Fuck-me-Aus!" she shouted gleefully as she thrust her hips matching him stride for stride.

Stan pulled out of her and turned her body over. He lathered her pussy with the combination of their juices and gently slid into her from behind. He gave her a chance to get used to the doggy position, and then resumed fucking her with great enthusiasm. He showed her how to bend and arch her back to control how his cock slides in and out at different angles. Susan caught on fast and soon she was rotating her hips to match each thrust and prolong his upstroke. Stan reached around and caressed her clit with his thumb as he jostled his cock in and out of her pussy and massaged her firm ass.

"Uhhhmmmm-here-it-coooomes-agaiiiiiiin!" Susan breathed heavily as her body swayed back and forth while Stan pounded into her. She started to cumm and looked over her shoulder at Stan with gratitude and new-found joy.

Stan grunted as he picked up the pace even more. He felt his cock shudder and shoved deep inside her as he came. Moaning, their bodies quivered in a combination of ecstasy and exhaustion. They slipped back into the water. Susan cut off some cheese and fed them both some grapes. Stan poured another glass of wine.

"Shit--the lasagna," Stan suddenly remembered.

"It's alright I turned the oven to timed-bake--it already shut off. Dinner is ready whenever you want it."

"Well, I'm hungry now--how 'bout you?" Stan asked happily. He felt like he was sixteen again."

"Famished--let's eat. I want you to get your strength back--I'm not done fucking you yet Mr. Auslandur!" Susan said pointing at him playfully.

"Promises, promises, promises," Stan quoted as he swam toward her.

12