All Comments on 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delightful!

Delightful story! The ending was a bit trite (and in real life, rather premature), but overall the story was entertaining. The only thing missing was the principals at Morgan and at Jenkins short-selling IFM (immediately following the press release, of course). Nice work!

-- KK in Texas

jackh1962jackh1962about 6 years ago

A trend that I've noticed in several of your stories,and this not a knock on them,is the the greed and me first attitudes of individuals and corporations.I feel that the same thing extends into the stock markets,where people will believe that they can take a little bit of money and become instant millionaires,often losing any gains as fast or faster then they made them through panic selling when there's a price drop that will make the richest ones who can sit out the price drop and pickup the stock when it bottoms out.They would be better served if they would buy with the long term goal of dividends instead the hope of instant riches.I also like how you have these greedy sots get their greedy plans defeated and destroyed.It's too bad that doesn't transfer to real life more often. Before anyone gets the idea that I'm against someone making money,I'm not,I just have a problem with greed and the me first thing.Having money can be a great thing if the money does't have you.Having a lot of money won't make you happy,but it can make it easier to be so if it allows you to do what you like to do,with who you like.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
What A Complete Story****

Very pleasant sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 3 years ago

Lovely romantic story that unlike a lot of others (not yours) has a happy conclusional ending.

Always looking for a new story from you :)

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. I enjoyed reading it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good romance story plus a predatory equity company gets its ass kicked, what’s not to like? 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories