Leading "Sweetness" Further Astray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Michael, SOON," you groan, "I have to cum, Fuck me Master, I want your cum," you scream into the night. You look over the rail and see two pretty women in evening attire looking up at you. All they can see is your contorted face. Contorted in pleasurable bliss. You lean back again.

I thrust up, deep into your pussy, my balls slap against your ass, I bury my tool to the hilt...then...I stop. Exasperated you sigh. Slowly I start to pull out. Slowly, Slowly, so very, very, slowly. You strain to grip my cock with your tight, firm, cunt muscles.

"Argggghhhhh," you begin to groan..."Oh, Michael....Michael...Michael..." you plead. "I have to cum." This change in pace nearly sets you off, but you think to yourself, "That would be no good, we promised to cum together. It would be so easy for me to orgasm now, for my pleasure, but that would be no good. I can be better still." So you hold out.

Slowly I pull out. Now just the head remains. I feel your pussy tightly contract. I feel another warm flow of nectar seeping down the top of my dick and over my thighs. "Argggg, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," you cry and then you buck furiously back at me. "I'm ready to cum," I scream...a signal between urgent, breathless thrusts.

"SO am I," you cry out.

At that instant I DRIVE my monster cock into your tiny, tight patch again, and bury it to the hilt. This time, together we instantly EXPLODE. You shiver, you shake, and you never stop fucking me, harder and harder you ride my dick. Engrossed in an orgasm the likes of which you've never felt before, you scream out my name and you scream out God's. "Oh Fuck me, God Michael Fuck me," you scream, knowing full well that the nosy bitches below can hear your moans.

At the same time you squirt your juices, I flood your pussy with my thick, hot load. Blast after blast you feel on the walls of your cunt. Warm, wet, sticky. You take more than you can hold, but less than you crave. It seeps from your slit and down your thighs. Each spurt only makes you crave the next, even as each spurt provides a small sense of warming relief to your overheated slit. With each burst, you feel and treasure the swelling of my cock and the warm spurts that blast up against the walls of your pussy with enough force to nearly knock you over the rail.

Still you and I continue to fuck. Faster, faster, faster...for what seems like ten more minutes, several more mini orgasms from you, and one more eruption from me, where your pussy contracts hard and fierce around my cock over and over again. More moans, groans and "Oh my God's" seep from your lips and over the railing to the party below. I'm fairly certain that your groans have probably drawn a crowd. I care not. For once, you care even less.

Such a perfect and comfortable fit for each, we seem physically made for one another and one another alone. You've never been filled so well, or pleased so varied or so often, and I've not been taken so deep nor pleased so well.

I sense your orgasm finally subsiding and the strength draining from your limbs, especially your glamorous legs, still in your naughty stilettos. As we slow, you weakly slide off my cock and to the floor, wrapped in and among the slats of the brass rail. Leaning back, like a quivering wreck, you speak, "Michael, I never wanted that to end."

"Nor did I, My Sweetness. Nor did I. We'll just have to practice more until we get it right," I jokingly reply, as I wrap me arms around and under you and lift you gently. I plant a gentle loving kiss on your lips and you lean your head onto my shoulders as I carry you to the bath.

Later this night, I bathed you and you bathed me. Then, we took up the two bottles of champagne to celebrate our first of three nights together. We drank one, and I poured the second over your body as you lie upon the marble topped center island. I teasingly and slowly licked every last drop of the fruity nectar off of you, savoring every inch of your goddess like flesh and giving you at least two or three more orgasms before, quite drunk, you fell asleep in my arms on the leather sectional.

I carried you to the huge white bed under the clear moon-and-starlit sky; laid you upon it, covered you with silk sheets and velvet wrap, and kissed your forehead and lips gently.

While gazing at you longingly and truly enjoying your little girl innocence, delicacy and femininity as you slept, I spoke to myself. "Ahhh My Sweet Slave...little do you know what lies ahead, on this weekend. But I do, although I am sworn to secrecy not to tell you, and won't. I can only hope you'll trust me."

Then, I turned out the bedroom light, and slipped out of the suite. At the door, Maurice stood guard. "She's truly beautiful," is all he said.

"That is the world's greatest understatement," I replied, as I confidently lit a fine Cuban cigar...some men smoke cigarettes after sex...your man smokes Cuban's. I stepped into the elevator for the descent to the floor level and secretly slipped away.

To be continued...with your input and direction...