Leah's Film School Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in me Ian and fuck your cum into my pussy. I want it now. You have no more time. Please just put your fluid up into me where I can drink it."

His response was immediate and thankfully much of a relief to me. He stroked me a dozen more times before pausing at my opening. On the last stroke, prior to burying his cock to the bottom and spilling his cum into my body he said, "You have marked me."

I unleashed a torrent of tears and declarations, begging him to spread his semen throughout me. "Give me all of it...please pour it all in...please...don't stop...more...I will drink it all..." He unleashed a rush of male essence within my vagina, his cock pulsing spasmodically with each gush...each utterance from my lips prolonging the onslaught of his succulent fluid.

At last I fell to the bed in exhaustion, drifting off to sleep, not knowing when it ended, or if it had yet.

In the morning I awoke, naked on the bed, alone. I would see Ian again on Monday. Obviously, we would be working as a "dyad" on our final film project. Looking around the room I saw my Sony Handicam to my left. On the pillow next to me was a tape in a clear plastic case. On its edge was a fresh label which read: "Leah's Tape for Her Husband #1".

12