Lean Times in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers

Tom and Sue then went into the bed room and Sue laid back on the bed and squirted some oil on her pussy and slowly began to push the bottle in her pussy hole. Tom was so turned on by the sight of Sue fucking herself with the bottle, he pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. Sue continued to fuck the bottle as she watch Tom move his fist up and down his cock, faster and faster until Tom began to cum all over her. At the moment Tom began to cum, Sue began to buck and moan, while Tom was in the mist of cumming, she yelled out, "Yes" and began to cum herself.

As they began to calm down, Sue asked, "Did you like watching me fuck myself with the bottle?"

Tom admitted that he did, and added, "It looked almost as if you were fucking someone else!"

Sue looked at Tom for a moment and then asked, "Did that turn you on thinking that I was fucking someone elses cock?" Tom nodded. "You are such a bad boy, what are you going to ask me to do next, fuck another man?"

Sue was looking at Tom in a strange way, and wasn't sure if she was mad at him or not, so he asked her, "So, would you want to fuck another man?"

Sue just looked at Tom and said, "Do you want me to?"

Tom, fearing she might get mad at him, said, "Not really, but I am not sure where this teasing the Carl might lead to, what if he gets so turned on that he comes up to see you?" "What if he want to have sex with you?"

Sue replied that she wasn't sure what she might do if he did come up to the apartment knowing full well he might want to take their little game to the next level. "I think I might be a bit scared thinking I might not be able to control him, if he tried to force himself on me!"

Tom replied, "So maybe you should cut it off before it gets out of hand!"

Sue said, "Maybe I should, but you know he has a nice sized cock, and I am getting really turned on seeing the effect I have on him, so what if I did want to fuck him?"

Sue went on, "I know he gets really turned on looking at me, I have wondered what it would be like to have his cock in me!"

Tom looked at Sue and said, "Well as we discussed it early on when we were dating, that if you got the urge, that we should talk about it, and if you still want to do it, it was OK with me, I just don't want you to fuck around behind my back, we have to be up front about it!" "So, having said that, do you want to fuck him?"

Sue looked at Tom and said, "Yes"

Tom was a bit surprised, but he knew that he had given his word that if she wanted to fuck other men, then she should tell him she wanted to. In his mind it wouldn't be cheating, if he knew about it ahead of time. And besides, if it makes her happy, so be it.

Tom then told Sue, "If you want to fuck him, then it's all right with me!"

Sue was somewhat surprised, expecting Tom to tell her he didn't want her to fuck the Carl, and wondered aloud, "It's funny, you say it's all right for me to fuck other men, don't you love me, are you giving me permission to fuck other men so you can fuck other women?"

Tom looked at Sue and told her, "I do love you, more and more each day, I love you so much that I don't want to ever lose you, but I would hope if you have the freedom to roam and date other men, you always come back to me, I would hope you wouldn't be tempted to fall in love with someone else and leave me. Besides you satisfy me so completely, you are more woman than I would ever need, how could I ever want to go with another woman!"

Sue said, "I can see you point, knowing how hurt you were when your ex was fucking around on you, I can understand your motivation for allowing me to date other men with your knowledge as long as it is just for sex!" "So, if we do this, it has to be a two way arrangement, if you find a woman that you want to fuck, then in the same manner that I would have to discuss it with you, you'll have to discuss it with me!"

Tom was really taken a back, it sounded like she was serious about being open in their marriage, funny how once she got into teasing Carl, she was beginning to think same way he did. Tom thought, "God, I love this woman, she is open to having sex with other men, but wants me to be able to have sex with other women too, if I wanted to!" Not what Tom expected, but Sue was telling him, that to be fair it had to be a two way street.

Tom told Sue, "This is not what I expected, but if you insist as part of our arrangement, not saying it would ever happen, if you can date other men, then I can date other women?"

Sue said, "Yup"

Tom replied, "Well I must admit, I am a bit surprised, but you are all the woman I want, but knowing if it ever came to me wanting to have sex with another woman, I wouldn't have to sneak around your back!"

Sue said, "Exactly!" "So want to help me plan how I am going to get his cock in my pussy?"

Well as you can imagine Tom and Sue schemed into the night, in between fucking each others brains out they finally came up with several scenarios and eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

PART FOUR: The Touch

Tom left for work knowing that by the end of the day Sue will have enacted her plan. Tom couldn't help thinking about what had come from their conversation last night, Sue had told him she wanted to fuck Carl, and they had come to an agreement that theirs would be an open marriage where each would be free to date others, as long as they both discussed it before hand. No secrets, no sneaking around, just the truth. Sue had gotten so turned on by teasing Carl, she wanted to take her teasing to the next level.

With Sue on his mind and the scheme Sue had worked up in her mind, if it worked, would be the last step before she had him begging for her pussy, Tom had told her that if he had been her intended target, there would be no way he would have been able to refuse her advances. Tom, was thinking that it was odd, he had always figured it might be a fellow soldier that Sue would end up wanting, he never thought it might be the Land Lord.

His day sailed by, his thoughts never far from what was happening at home, his whole body was in a state of heightened arousal, he couldn't wait to get home to find out how Sue's day had gone. As he arrived home, he looked around to see if the Carl was at home, not seeing him, he knocked on his door. Tom was going to put into play the final part of Sue's plan.

Oma answered the door and Tom asked if Carl was home, she said he was napping and Tom let Oma know that he was going to be on deployment for a week and could they look out for Sue, check on her and make sure she was all right, Tom told her he would appreciate if the Carl could come over and check on her starting Monday after Tom left for the field, and told her he would be back Friday evening.

Tom then left to climb the stairs to their apartment, taking the stairs two at a time, he was soon walking through the door, Sue met him at the door wearing just her robe, well it really wasn't a robe it was a black, very sexy full length transparent wrap, it left nothing to the imagination, it was extremely thin material. Tom and sue embraced and after a moment Tom asked, "Well did your plan work?"

Sue looked Tom in the eyes, the look on her face gave her away, she replied, "Yes, almost exactly as planned!"

You see, her plan was that after Tom left for work, Sue would go through the motions of running the bath as usual, get cleaned up and then dressed in her wrap she would go to wait for the Carl to come to the window. She said it worked out just as she had planned, she only had to wait for a short time in the kitchen for him to appear. As he approached the window she stood up and let her wrap gap open. He came over to the window and stood there looking in at her, she said he was already bulging in his trousers. She looked at him and raised her finger and wagged it back and forth indicating "No," then she pointed at him and wigged her finger in a "Come here" motion turning and point to the door, indicate she wanted him to come in the house.

She said he got the message, because he turned and left the orchard, Sue said as soon as he left, she started to get butterflies in her stomach. Here she was nearly naked, and had just invited this horny guy who had up to this point jerked off outside the window while watching her showing her naked body and then masturbating, to come into her house knowing that she had intended to have a sexual encounter with him.

In no time there was a knock at the door and she took a deep breath and pulled the curtain aside to peek out, There he was, Sue made sure the wrap was open as she unlocked the door and invited him inside, he stood for a moment admiring her body and then she took him by the hand and led him into the kitchen. She asked him to sit and then stepped back, looking him in the face and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Ja!" he said.

Sue continued, "How much?"

He answered, "Very much, you are so young and sexy!"

Sue asked, "Do I shock you, letting you see me like this, playing with myself, and now inviting you into my house where you can be closer to me?" With that Sue took her hand an moved it to her pussy.

He replied, "Yes, I love looking at your naked body and when you started to fuck your self with the bottle, it nearly drove me crazy, I wanted so much to come up and fuck you right then!"

Sue then reached out and touched the Carl's crotch and asked him to take his cock out. He didn't hesitate and in a moment, she was looking down at his hard cock, it looked even bigger up close than it did outside the window, she let out a "Ooh, it looks so nice!" She then asked the Carl, "So you really get turned on watching me, do you really want to fuck me?"

He told her, "Yes, very much, when I watch you, I feel young again, it has been a long time since Mama and I have done it!"

Sue, thought for a moment and then told the Carl, "I don't know if I can fuck you now, but if you like, you can touch me, and I will touch you and we will see!" With that she reached out and took hold of his cock, he let out a loud moan as she began to move her hand up and down on his shaft, at the same time his hands reached out and began to caress her breast, cupping them at first , then feeling and pinching her hard nipples.

Tom asked Sue, "So how did that feel?"

Sue said, "It felt good, different than when you do it, but I was getting really hot because it was another man touching me!" Sue went on to tell Tom that with him touching her and her playing with his cock, her pussy was getting very wet.

Then he reached down and put his hand on her pussy, first just rubbing it, then with his other arm, he put it around her, cupping her ass and pulled her closer to him. He then began to run a finger between her pussy lips, touching her clit, rubbing it and finally moving down he found her wet hole and stuck a finger up inside of her. This usually is all it takes for Sue to jump on Tom and fuck him, but at that moment, she felt the Carl tense up and began to cum all over her legs and he removed his hand and the rest squirted all over her pussy hairs.

She said, "Boy did he make a mess, and all I could think at that moment was that I wished he had squirted his sperm up inside my pussy!" "You know how much I love feeling being filled up with your sperm, I think if he had fucked me, he would have put a gallon in my hole!" "Tom, I wanted his cock in me so bad, I almost jumped on top of him and if he hadn't cum when he did I think I would have!"

Tom replied, "I am glad you didn't, it would have messed up our plan." "I mean, you could have, but then we would have to change how you proceed to the next step."

Sue looked at Tom and said, "Darn, now I wished I had, I cant wait till next week, it is going to be hard to wait, I want it so bad!" "So now you know you are in for it, this weekend you are not leaving my bed, I am going to fuck your brains out starting now!"

With that , Sue pulled Tom into the bed room and stripped of his uniform and boots in record time. Sue laid back on the bed and said, "Oh, by the way you fucker, look at my legs and pussy hair, I did not wash off his juice!"

Tom looked down and notice the dried cum in her pussy hair and on her legs where he had ejaculated all over her, to Tom it was so erotic, seeing his wife with dried sperm from another man all over her. He didn't waste any time, he just climbed between her legs and shoved his cock in her sopping wet pussy, and began to pound the hell out of her hole. As he did he asked, "So this is what you want, his big hard cock fucking you hard?"

Sue replied, "Yes, I want it so bad, right now I am imagining it is his big hard cock in my pussy, so fuck me Carl, fuck your slut!"

After she called out his name, Tom was so turned on, he came in her like never before, his orgasm was so strong he saw stars, he must have pumped her so full of sperm, because, as he grew soft, he pulled out and watched as his sperm began to run out of Sue's gaping hole, run down her ass crack and make a large wet spot on the sheets. He looked down at Sue and said, "Wow, that was soooo good!"

Sue looked up and said, "Well I hope he fucks me like you just did, that was fantastic!"

Tom and Sue began to relax and talk about the next part of her plan. Sue asked, "Did you stop and tell Oma that you would be going to the field next week and wanted the Carl to check in on me?"

"Yes I did."

"OK, no more talk, I want to fuck you all weekend long, and I'll bet you he'll be knocking on our door first thing Monday morning!"

"Then you'll get what you want!"

Sue replied with an enthusiastic, "Yup"

PART FIVE: Sue Fucks Carl

With Tom and Sue's plan, Sue knew it would be easier for Carl to approach her if he knew Tom was out of town for a while. Sue knew he would come over to see her after what had happened on Friday morning. He was sure surprised that she had invited him in to see her, then to have her jerk him off. She had told Carl that Tom would be gone all next week and that she wanted him to come up to the apartment that maybe they could have more fun. Little did he know what she had in store for him.

Tom's trip to the field was uneventful as far as any thing out of the ordinary. Just a week of good training. Of course Tom had other things on his mind, all he could think about was Sue and how she was getting along, he knew by the time he got back home, Sue will have fucked Carl. His cock would get hard every time he would think of her. Tom got back later than usual due to having more than usual cleaning and getting things put up and ready for use in a moments notice. But finally he was done and was released for the day, Tom was told to go home, but would need to come in Saturday for an inspection around 10 am. Tom showered at the barracks and changed out of his uniform.

Tom rushed home as usual, or at least lately he was more in a hurry than ever before, this night in particular since his wife will have fucked Carl while he was gone and Tom couldn't wait to hear the whole story. Just knowing that she had fucked another man's cock, turned Tom on and he couldn't wait to get home. Wondering what fucking her would feel like after a week of fucking the Carl, knowing how much Sue loves to fuck, she had probably fucked Carl's brains out.

Tom arrived home and parked the car. As he entered the courtyard, Tom looked up and saw Sue looking out the window and waved to her. Sue's face lit up as she saw Tom, and waved back he knew everything was alright. Running up the stairs, he saw Sue standing in the open doorway waiting for him to come up the stairs. She was a vision of sexuality, she was wearing her black wrap, it was open in the front reveling all she was wearing was her black nylons, garter belt and black panties. He breast were on display, her dark nipples obviously hard, she was defiantly aroused. Tom nearly stumbled as he looked up at her, what a vision, what man wouldn't like to come home to a woman dressed like that.

Sue jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him, kissing and hugging each other with a ferocity like no other since they had become lovers. Sue felt secure in the reception her husband was giving her, although Tom didn't know it yet, the Carl's sperm was still leaking out of her pussy.

Tom looked her in the eyes and said, "I Love You!"

Sue replied, "I Love You Too!"

Tom, "I missed you so much, I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Sue, "I missed you a lot too, but I'll bet I know what you were thinking about!"

Tom, "And what would that be?"

Sue, "I'll bet you were thinking about whether I fucked the Carl or not!"

Tom answered coyly, "Well...the thought did enter my mind."

Sue, "Are you going to be mad at me if I did?"

Tom answered quickly, "Definitely not, so did you?"

Sue was still had her legs wrapped around Tom, and by this time Tom was holding her with one arm and fondling her breast , She looked him in the eyes and said, "Take me into the bedroom, and you'll find out if I did or not!"

As Tom carried her to the bedroom, he began to sense a change in his wife's personality, there was something different about her, not a bad change, but just different. His senses also began to pick up a smell about her he had smelled many times before. Almost immediately he realized it was the smell of sex, also she was wearing a new perfume, a scent he had not smelled before, it was somewhat heavy, spicy, it seemed to enhance the whole sex smell abut her, Tom decided he liked this new smell.

As they arrived in the bedroom, it was dimly lit, there was a red scarf over the bedside lamp, giving the room a sensuous reddish glow, kinda sexy. The bed was made and didn't look like it had been slept in. Tom released Sue and she stood in front of him, as she gently pushed Tom into a sitting position on the side of the bed, at the same time she spread her legs slightly apart.

Sue said, "Give men your hand."

Tom extended his hand to her, she took it and placed it on her nylon covered leg near her knee. She held onto his wrist and slowly began to guide his hand up her leg, Tom liked this new sensation, normally he did this himself, and loved the feeling of her nylon clad legs, especially the part of her leg where the nylon ends and her bare skin begins. Sue slowly moved his hand closer to her panty covered pussy, Tom watched intently as she did so, he began to focus on her panties and the part covering her pussy. They looked different, the part covering her pussy lips, looked darker, then it came to him, they were wet, he had seen that before.

Sue continued to slowly move his hand upward, now reaching her bare skin, it was warm, smooth, and as she moved his hand upward, her skin began to feel wet. Tom really like that feeling, by now his imagination was in high gear, soon his hand reached her panty covered pussy and he felt the gusset of her panties, they were soaking wet, even a bit slimy, Sue released his hand to wander on it's own. Tom moved his hand around, enjoying the wetness he was feeling, he took his hand away and brought it up to his nose, one sniff confirmed his suspicions, it smelled heavily like some one that had just been fucked. Tom then returned to touch her panties, but this time he snaked his finger under the material and began to run it between her pussy lips, reaching her hole, he slid it inside.

Her hole offered no resistance, it was slick, and loose, again he pulled his finger out and brought it to his nose, his suspicions confirmed, there was a viscous juice covering his finger, and it smell like a mixture of sperm and pussy juice. Sue then surprised him by taking his hand, and brought his finger to her mouth. She parted her lips and sucked the juice off, she pulled his finger out and smacked her lips, "Mmm, that taste good!"

Sue,"So what do you think?"

Tom, "Well I think you fucked him, and not too long ago too!" "So did you?"

claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers