Lean Times in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers

Sue, "Yup, and the last time was about a half hour ago!" "I wanted you to feel what your wife's pussy felt like when it has just been fucked and was full of another man's sperm!"

Tom, "What made you do that?" "Fuck him a short time ago, just so I could feel your pussy, right after you fucked him?"

Sue, "I am not sure, but do you like it?"

Tom, "yup!"

Sue, " I need to show you two more things, then I want you to fuck me, slide your cock into my wet pussy, pound the juice out of me, I need you so much!"

Tom, "Can the other things wait, I have got to fuck you right here, right now, I am so hard, knowing you have been bad, I can't wait!"

Sue, "I have to show you, I think you'll like what you see!"

Tom, "OK then, show me!"

With that Sue asked Tom to stand up and pulled the covers back on the bed, "Look at the sheets, she said."

Tom looked down at the sheets and there was a large wet spot and the sheet was also covered with other dried spots. Tom exclaimed, "Wow, looks like someone was busy!"

Sue, "Yup, after the first time he fucked me, I couldn't just do it once, as you can see, he fucked me a lot, I couldn't help myself, I found out for an older man, he could and did fuck me like a much younger man, he did what you asked him to do, he checked in on me a lot while you were gone!"

Tom, "This is more than I imagined, he didn't force himself on you did he?"

Sue, "No he didn't, I actually wanted it every time, It felt good, fucking him, I was so turned on by thinking how I was being such a bad girl, I couldn't help thinking as I did it with him, here I was a married woman, fucking another man, but not cheating, because my husband told me if I wanted to, then I should, so I did!"

Tom, "Well, this sure is different from what I expected, but as long as you are happy, then I am happy!"

Sue, "I am happy, very happy." "Now take off your clothes and I will show you the second thing."

As Tom took off his clothes, Sue took off her wrap and laid on the bed, She propped herself up on the pillows and bent her legs up spreading them apart, she told Tom to sit on the bed patting the space just below her legs, as Tom did he got an even better look at her wet panties, as he looked, he began to imagine the Carl's cock sliding in Sue pussy. Then she said, "Take off my panties!"

Tom reached up and hooked his finger in the waist band of her panties and slowly slide them off, as he did he looked at the gusset of her panties and saw that there was a lot of fresh sperm and pussy juice on them, there was also some dried juice there to causing white stains around the wet part. His mind took all of this in, it surprised him that it did not bother him, in fact it just added to his excitement, he placed them aside. Sue said, "Now look at your wife's pussy, tell what you see."

Tom looked at her pussy and remarked, "Wow that looks so hot, your hair is plastered with dried sperm and wet at the same time, your lips are swollen and open very wet looking, and your hole is open, and really wet!"

Sue, "So do you like what you see, do you like looking at your wife's pussy, knowing that it has been fucked by another man, and that his sperm is still leaking from my hole?"

Tom,"Yes!"

Sue, " I want you to lie down next to me, I am going to fuck you now, I hope you like how my pussy feels, I have heard this is what they call "Sloppy seconds!"

With that, Tom laid down next to her on the bed and she sat up and swung her leg over Tom's middle section and pushed her pussy down on his cock and wiggled it around until his cock was between her pussy lips. She began to slide up and down on his cock, coating it with juice, after a moment, she stopped and looked down at Tom and asked, "Are you ready for this, ready to fuck my naughty pussy?"

Tom looked up at her face, she looked determined and in lust, how could he refuse, "YES!'

With that, Sue arched her back, allowing Tom's cock to slide to the entrance of her pussy. Sue moved her hips and slowly slide up to the head of his cock, her pussy offered no resistance, he just slowly and smoothly slide inside, as soon as he was all the way in, she thought about how hard he was, and stopped.

Sue,"How does that feel?"

Tom, "God that feels good, it feels a lot like when we fuck, but somehow it feels better, I guess knowing that another man has just fucked you and I now have my cock in your pussy being coated with his sperm, really makes it feel better!"

Sue, "I am glad you like it, I wanted you to feel my pussy, kinda like a present to my husband for letting me fuck him, I am glad you went along with what I wanted, now fuck me, fuck my bad pussy, fill me with your sperm!"

And Tom did, but he didn't last to long, it was so erotic, exciting and it felt so good, wet, silky, and her pussy was loose, Tom had never felt this way before. When he came, his orgasm was so powerful it went on and on, he vowed to himself right then and there that this is something he would like to do and often, hopefully Sue would continue to fuck others and bring him home this wonderful feeling.

As he began to squirt his sperm into Sue, she pushed down hard and came with such force she nearly passed out, she thought at the same time, if it was going to feel this was each time she fucked another man, then this was something she wanted to continue doing too.

When their orgasms subsided, Tom remained hard, and told Sue that was the best and strongest orgasm he had ever experienced.

Sue agreed, that her orgasm was intense as well.

As they stayed coupled, Tom said, "Maybe you could fuck him tomorrow."

Sue looked at him and said, "What do you mean, you want to watch?"

Tom, "No it just that I have to go back in to work for a few hours, and if you want to, you would have time to fuck him again!"

Sue,"You really want me to?"

Tom, :Of course, if you want to!'

Sue, "So you want me to continue?"

Tom, "And I never want you to stop fucking other men, your pussy feels so good, even better than ever before!"

Sue, "If you are sure, I will. I really like his cock!"

Tom, "Then it's settled!"

Sue, "Well I hope you understand what you have created!"

Tom, "Not sure I know what you mean?"

Sue, "Shush, Just fuck me, I'll tell you later!"

With that, Tom rolled her on her back and started to slowly fuck Sue, enjoying the squishy noise her pussy was making.

PART SIX: Sue tells Tom about the "Deal"

When Tom came back home, she met him again in her outfit, even though he had seen her wear it many times before, it still never failed to turn him on. She looked at him, noticing the lust in his eyes and asked him, "You like what you see?"

Tom, "Yes I do, does Carl like you dressed this way?"

Sue, "He likes it very much, he calls me his little whore!"

Tom, "Really, seems kinda strong language calling you his little whore!"

Sue, "Well that's what I need to talk to you abut."

Tom, "Not sure I follow what you mean, but go ahead."

Sue, "OK, here goes!" When you left on Monday, I was right, it didn't take him very long to come knocking on our door. I was ready for him dressed just the way you see me now. I invited him in and at first we sat in the kitchen just talking, I was trying to get up enough nerve to take him in the bedroom and I am sure he was feeling the same.

As we talked the conversation soon turned to sex, I asked him if he still had sex with Oma and he told me that he hadn't slept with her for a long time. I then told him that explains why he was such a horny guy. He said not really, and I asked him what he meant. Carl then asked me if I knew that prostitution is legal in Germany, and I told him that I had heard that it was. So Carl went on to tell me that he would visit the ladies at the local Crazy Sexy, a whore house down town. Sue went on to tell Tom that she asked him how often did he visit the ladies, and Carl told her a couple times a month.

Sue then told me that was when she changed her plan. She explained to Tom as money was tight, maybe Carl could pay her to have sex with him and he wouldn't need to visit the ladies down town. That way she could help with expenses, and since he was the Land Lord, maybe she could get him to lower the rent, even get the apartment rent free.

She said Carl told her that many of the women at the Crazy Sexy were married, and that their husbands knew they worked there, Sue thought wow, this might just work, she asked if he thought she could get a job there. Carl looked at her and asked her if she was serious, Sue said, yes, we really need the money, you know Tom doesn't make much money as a soldier. Then she asked Carl, if he thought I could do it, do I look good enough to get a job there? Carl looked at her and said that she was way better looking than most of the women working there, and if she did, he would definitely become a regular customer.

Sue went on to tell me that she began to act all coy and began to squirm in her chair, and asked him, "So you would pay to fuck me?"

She said that Carl looked at her and said, "Yes I would, I think you know that I want to fuck you!"

Sue said, " I can tell you do, and I want to fuck you too, isn't that why you are here?"

She went on to tell Carl, that she wanted his cock, almost from the time she saw it for the first time, this seemed to please Carl. She continued tell Carl that is why I asked Tom to tell Oma that he wanted you to come and check on me.

Carl was surprised, he then asked if you knew that I wanted to fuck him, and I told him that yes he did. Then a smile crossed his face and he said, "So I don't have to worry about your husband catching us and getting mad?"

Sue said that it was alright with Tom if he did, that if it was what she wanted, then she should do it.

Carl didn't say anything for a moment then Sue said she looked at him and said, "Maybe I could be your little whore and you wouldn't have to go down town for some pussy, that way you could pay me!"

Carl just smiled and stood up and pulled out his wallet and handed her a 50 DM bill and said, "Does this answer your question?"

Sue said she told him, "Yes it does, so lets get started!"

Sue then told me she took his hand and led him into the bedroom and had him undress, she said for an older guy he had a fairly firm looking body, and his cock was hard and waiting for her. She said she lay back on the bed and opened his legs and told him that his little whore was waiting for his big cock to fuck her. He climbed up on the bed and she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy.

She admitted it was a bit scary at first, having a strange cock in her pussy, but as he fucked her she started to really like it, and by the time he came in her, she was hooked on fucking other men, and besides she felt a little bad, knowing she had taken money to fuck Carl, but it seemed to add to the excitement.

Sue, "So you see Tom, maybe you have created something else, something you hadn't planned on!"

Tom, "What do you mean by that?"

Sue, "So how do you feel, fucking a whore?"

Tom, "I am not sure why you are asking that, I don't think of you as a whore, just a wife that wants to fuck other men."

Sue, "Well the truth is, I have taken money to fuck Carl, and I kinda like the thought that I did, so I guess that makes me a whore!"

Sue, "If you look in the night stand, there is 300DM there, and I loved every minute earning that money!"

Tom, "This is all so new for me, I admit that I like it, it turns me on, and I am proud of you helping out with expenses!"

Sue, "So get over here and fuck your little whore!"

As Tom entered her, Sue asked, "So what does it feel like, fucking a whore?"

Tom, "It feels great, but don't tell my wife!"

Sue giggled and said, "Well, silly, can't tell your wife, cause your wife is the whore. How do you feel about that?"

Tom, "I like it, and using a quote from May West, "When you're are good, you're good, but when you're bad you're better!"

In closing if you are wondering how many times Sue fucked Carl while Tom was in the field, she did it six times for money and threw in a few freebies just because she liked fucking him. Additionally she fucked him just before Tom returned from the field and then once the next day so Tom could enjoy fucking his freshly fucked whore wife, when he got home.

Sue and Tom continued to live in the apartment for several months, they didn't have any trouble paying the rent and as a plus they had hot water when ever they wanted from then on.

In case you are wondering, Sue did go with Carl and he introduced her to the manager at Crazy Sexy's, she went through the usual health checks and then went to work there part time. She met many horny soldiers even some that were in my unit, but they never knew she was my wife. When we left for another duty station, we were able to leave with some extra cash in our pockets, thanks to her new life style.

claytrap
claytrap
12 Followers