Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and stopped altogether. She cried out and begged harder, and although he loved to hear her beg and told her so, he would not continue.

"You’re mine, Rebecca," he said, "Your pleasure belongs to me and you will not cum until I decide you may. How does that make you feel?"

"It only makes me more aroused…I feel your control over me even more strongly and it makes me weak with desire. I feel so helpless, so completely under you power. It’s so humiliating that you can control me like this, that I’m spread before you, naked and desperate, unable to do anything but respond to your manipulations…that I must obey you or be punished like a child or an animal…that I have become your property and that instead of trying to escape, I am begging to be your slave in return for a single orgasm…but the humiliation only arouses me even more until I think I will go out of my mind from it. Oh God, I never knew I had these feelings…"

He smiled. "Oh, you knew, little one. You didn’t want to know, but you knew. Now, who do you belong to?"

"To you sir, completely!"

"And what do want me to do to you?"

"Use me for your pleasure. Dominate me, discipline me, control me. Fuck me!"

He felt his erection growing and he unzipped his pants and straddled her, rubbing his erect organ against her face, leaving sticky trails of cum on her cheeks. He propped her head up with a thick pillow and told her to suck his cock. She obeyed hungrily, sucking and licking at the head. Then he forced it deep into her mouth, down into her throat so that she could barely breathe. But she wanted so badly to please him, so she tried to relax her mouth. He pumped in and out, loving the feel of her mouth on his erect organ. He grunted and told her how good her mouth felt on his dick. At last, he came. He sent the first spurt of cum down her throat, but then he pulled out and sent the rest spurting over her naked breasts, covering his pet with the result of the orgasm she had given him. Then he lay on his side next to her and rubbed the slippery cum over her nipples, causing her to gasp with her long unsatisfied pleasure.

"Do you want to cum, Rebecca?"

"Oh, yes, PLEASE!" He slapped her breast hard, making it jiggle.

"Please, what?"

"Please, sir!" His circled his finger around her nipple, then without losing contact with her skin, he dragged it slowly down her breast, down her stomach, past her belly button, and slowly, slowly toward her clit. Just before he got there, he made a detour, circling her pubic area gently. She bucked her hips and practically screamed with frustration, trying to get his finger where she wanted it. He drew his finger through her wet slippery pussy lips and finally tapped her clit, just once, with his finger. She cried out with desperation.

"Who does your pleasure belong to Rebecca?"

"To you sir! Oh, PLEASE!"

"Beg me some more."

"Oh, GOD, sir, I’m going to die if you don’t make me cum. Please! I am completely in your power! I am your willing sex slave! Please, sir, please let me CUM!"

"Then cum for me, Rebecca." And he tapped her clit once more. It was just enough to send her over the edge and she writhed with the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced. It went on and on as his finger continued to gently circle her clit. Its tremors still rocked her body even when he stopped circling it and kissed her deeply, stroking her cheek gently, protectively.

12