Learning Curve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vodka and orange juice it is." He stood up, "I hate to leave so abruptly. Please finish your meal, order a decadent desert for yourself. I've already settled the bill. I do have to get home tonight, we play bridge with neighbors. I look forward to seeing you... all of you, tomorrow."

And he was gone. Alena took him at his word and ordered a desert, finishing half and feeling guilty about that, although her stomach had shrunk with the small amount of food she'd consumed the last several days.

Walking back to the apartment, Alena made up her mind that she could do whatever Eric asked of her. He was a gentleman after all. And she would look for a new apartment on Friday, and further, Nick and his overdue rent be damned, let his new whore pay her way.

________________________________________

Alena woke up at ten, but had been lying in bed half asleep since eight when Nick had gotten up, farted inches from her face and gone into the bathroom to take a shit with such a foul odor that Alena pulled the covers over her head.

God, let this thing work out tonight, she prayed before drifting off when the apartment quieted down.

She rolled out of bed, ( a mattress on the floor with a flimsy curtain in front of it providing no privacy, but so old that no one even considered touching it for fear it would fall apart in their hands.) and started shivering, for all she had on was a pair of panties.

It was a typical fall morning, about 56 degrees at the moment, with an eventual high of 72 in the mid-afternoon. It took Alena a minute to figure out why it was so cold in the apartment; but she spied the half-opened window by the kitchen sink and knew that Nick, bastard that he was, had opened it before leaving for his first class.

She stumbled over dirty clothing and paraphernalia that had lain strewn about the room since she'd moved in with Nick at the beginning of the semester.

The water in the shower was cold, and so Alena made fast work of washing, thinking the water would be warmer after classes and before her date with Eric, when she needed it most.

She dried herself off and tossed the towel aside where it landed next to the toilet. She would later regret the fact, but it failed to register with her just then and she brushed her teeth, spat twice after rinsing and pulled on a pair of jeans and sweater, no bra, and went out to see if she could find someone who might buy her breakfast.

A girl named Claire bought her a coffee, but declined a request for a bagel, saying she didn't have enough money. The coffee and some water from a fountain at the campus was all Alena had that day. Her stomach rumbled with hunger pangs throughout the day's classes, but no one seemed to notice.

Alena walked briskly toward her first class in International Relations, cut through a drive behind the student center, and before walking up the four flights of stairs to the classroom, spied several peanuts strewn against the wall next to a vending machine.

They're probably clean enough to eat, she thought, but quickly reconsidered when another student came up the stairs behind her and passed her on the way to their class further down the corridor.

But what if someone saw me picking them up. I couldn't claim they were mine, I have no package. I'd be mortified. No, I'll go without.

Just then a reed thin, acne-faced boy passed by, with a generous offer of a good morning.

Returning his greeting, Alena followed him into the classroom and dropped her text books on the floor with a heavy thump. She looked around the sunlit room at the various students among the massive assemblage of wood tables and chairs, and wondered if any of them had problems similar to her own.

The professor entered the room with a booming

"Good Morning Everyone," and the class got underway.

At 4:10 Alena walked back to the apartment only to be confronted by a surly Nick demanding the month's rent.

"I get a check tomorrow," she said not meeting his eyes. "I'll pay you something then."

"I want you out. I don't want something toward the rent. I want the rent when it's due, not in a dollar here a dollar there, shit." He rubbed his dick, and glanced at her chest.

"Maybe I'll reconsider, give you another day or so."

"Really?" Alena said, hopefully.

"How about a fast fuck?"

"No!"

He grinned and said, "So is a blowjob out of question?"

"Fuck you, Nick! Tomorrow! I'll pay you back tomorrow!"

"Naw, don't bother. Clean your shit out tonight. Be out of here tomorrow. I've got me a new roomie. She gives much better head than you, you wanna know."

He knew enough to leave after that. There was no sense in having her destroy what meager belongs were still intact. Besides, there were several knives in the kitchen, he knew that if properly incited, Alena might just take after him with one. He didn't need that, and so he left, laughing merrily while the tears streamed down Alena's mascara smeared face.

Before leaving the apartment, Alena had showered for almost forty minutes, telling herself it was because she had run out of douching materials, and wanting to make sure that any blood, mucus, semen or vaginal discharge was cleansed away. She had an innate fear that Eric would complain that she smelled down there. She knew she had an odor, and always used scented tampons, pads and sprays to cover or eliminate the odor. But had none of the needed applicants on hand, and so she kept the shower nozzle aimed at her pussy, stretching it open to allow the pulsing water to purge her inner labia of any odor causing agents.

But ironically, at least half that time was spent with the nozzle pressed against her clit, bringing her to two rousing orgasms. She would have tried for a third, but Nick came back, and she hurried out of the shower, barely taking enough time to dry herself with the damp, dirty towel she'd tossed aside earlier that morning.

Damn it, when I get my own place, I swear I'll do my laundry faithfully once a week, she promised herself while pulling on her best pair of panties. And I'll keep a supply of douching material on hand no matter what. And in that frame of mind, she stormed out of the apartment.

To be continued ... pictures available on request

12