Learning Curve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slid through her cleft, grazing her clit as they went. Wetness, displaced by his touch, oozed and trickled down the inside of her thigh. With each stroke, the fingertips dipped shallowly into her hole, teasing but not penetrating. Alena moaned and spread her legs wider in response.

"You want it, don't you?" The hand at her breast found the nipple and pinched. "You want my cock... say it."

"I want it."

"Good girl," he whispered. "You'll get it; when I think you need it."

Two fingers eased inside, teasing the edge of Alena's opening, making her legs shudder with tension. She arched, pushing her hips back, pressing her ass against him.

He was hard; she could feel his cock tenting his trousers, pressing between the globes of her ass. Alena moved her hips to feel his erection slide smoothly against the silk of her panties.

Alena flashed back to their first tryst. He'd had her masturbate; wanting to please him, she had drawn her legs up so as to expose her entire pussy to him. She recalled the squishy sounds her fingers had made going in and out of her cunt while he loomed above her, holding his cock in one hand. She had tried something new for her, and brought the wet fingers to her mouth and made a show of licking her juices from them, and when her other hand began stretching her vagina open, he'd pounced on her and after several quick thrusts, not all unlike Al from the night before, had ejaculated on her upper leg.

And while Alena had been enjoying her modest orgasm, he had stuck his tongue up her cunt and eaten her out so thoroughly that she was coming nonstop for several minutes. Sated, Alena was surprised to discover he was hard again. Later they'd moved to the bathtub where he'd fucked her using several positions.

Alena had loved every minute of it and came so hard and often that she couldn't stop screaming. He'd covered her mouth with his hand to keep the hotel management from pounding on the door. Throughout her screams he continued to fuck her. Not as soundly as he had at first, but it was still a resounding fuck.

She recalled his whispered thanks, while she was dressing. And the kiss she'd bestowed on him while the tears rolled down her face, ruining her mascara.

"Next week?" she'd asked, and received his smiling nod of assent.

"Same room?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, the same room, Alena; always the same room."

Coming back to the present, Alena thought: Only it wasn't the same room, or the same hotel. It was much nicer, much more expensive. He really wanted to be with me, she realized, and sighed contentedly.

Eric squeezed her right nipple. She let go of the railing and fell back against his chest. He squeezed the nipple harder. She whimpered, but made no move to free herself.

She heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip himself. She heard the crinkle of packaging and his grunt as he put the condom on. He stepped up behind her and shoved his sheathed cock between her thighs.

She moaned, fully ready for him.

He teased the head of his cock against her cleft.

"Is this what you want?" One hand slipped down the front of her chest and taking hold of the bruised nipple again.

"Is this what you need?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

What kind of a question was that? Alena screamed in her head. "I... I don't know," she stuttered, knowing he required an answer. Then she bent forward, pushing her ass back at him.

"Yes you do," he hissed, teasing his cock slowly back and forth through my slit. He slid a hand possessively over my ass cheek. "You think you've got the young professional thing all sewn up, don't you? Cunt of the walk, am I right?"

Alena just moaned, feeling his sheathed cock throb and thicken as it stroked her.

"But all that is just a facade," he whispered. He angled the head of his cock, so it was just poised to enter her. "Isn't it?"

She rolled her hips to try and push him in, but he teased her, stepping back a little.

"Yes," Alena would have agreed to almost anything.

He dragged the shaft of his cock against her cleft then nudged its head at her opening. "You want it because you're a slut, aren't you?"

The hand that had been caressing her ass cheek came down on her hip with an audible slap.

"Yes," Alena whimpered.

"Mmmm, just a sweet little whore, after all."

He shoved his cock in hard. The violence and the wonderful relief of it made Alena gasp. Almost as soon as he had sunk himself fully, she closed her eyes and started coming.

"Mmmm... Good girl," his breathing seemed labored as he began to fuck her, one hand on her hip, and the other on her belly. Holding Alena steady, he stroked through her spasming cunt, embedding himself over and over.

Even as her first orgasm was ebbing, Alena felt the stirrings of a second begin. Her grip on the railing was so fierce that her nails bit into and then split against the metal. She found herself bending forward, lower, angling her hips up to take more of him, grinding backwards to meet him for every stroke.

"That's it. Fuck you're so sweet and tight."

As the second flood of spasms hit me, Alena opened her eyes. The sight of the dark city, its chaos and gaudiness rose up and overwhelmed her, until she could no longer separate it from the sensation of his cock, thrusting into her. It all became one. She groaned and whimpered as he continued fucking her.

Then she heard him make a strange noise, like a sob. It was the only time she'd heard him lose his reserve. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her still on his cock as he bucked.

She felt him shudder hard. He grunted and buried his face against her back, sinking himself deep, up against her cervix. Even through the latex, Alena felt him explode, felt three distinct pulses as he came, his whole body rigid against hers.

"My sweet little slut," he moaned.

It was the words. Like after years of wandering the world nameless, someone had finally given her a name. Alena's knees gave way. If it hadn't been for the balcony railings, she would have collapsed.

He stepped away, from her, and the sounds of the traffic -- unnaturally absent from her consciousness -- returned, as if someone had switched on some speakers. She stood up, still gripping the railing, shell-shocked.

Alena heard him grunt as he removed the condom and zipped his pants back up. Her legs shook precariously as she retrieved her cocktail dress and pulled it down over her hips and smoothed it out.

When she turned to speak to him, he was already inside the suite. Unsteadily, she followed him in.

"Thank you," he said, without meeting her eye. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket, counted five crisp hundred-dollar bills and placed them on the coffee table.

"You... you don't want me to spend the night?" Alena tried not to let the bewilderment show on her face. She'd just had sex with this man, and he behaved as if she'd cleaned his windows.

"No. That won't be necessary."

"So... I guess that our arrangement is not going to work?"

Then he looked up and smiled cordially and shook his head. "No, the arrangement is very workable. Is it workable for you?"

For a moment Alena stood there, dumb-struck. Then she remembered to breathe deeply and smoothed a loose strand of hair off her face.

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Then I'll see you next Thursday at eight? Is that good for you?"

Alena walked toward the door, her body felt strangely numb. "Thursday...at eight, sure."

The knob of the door was dead and cold in her hand. Prostitutes weren't supposed to feel this way, she thought. I'd better get used to it.

"Well... good night, Eric."

Alena stepped into the hotel hallway and headed for the elevator. Before she reached it, she heard his door open. Alena turned and he stepped into the corridor.

"You forgot something," he said, walking towards her, holding out her purse with the money in it.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks," she muttered, clumsily accepting the purse from his hand. Her fingers felt cramped and stiff.

He gave her a quizzical look. It lasted only a moment, and then it was gone. "Good night. See you Thursday."

Alena turned and walked the rest of the way to the elevator. Only then did she realize she'd left her panties on his floor.

12