Learning Give and Take Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy says good-bye to Mary.
5.1k words
4.51
53.3k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 01/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linyari
Linyari
21 Followers

I stumbled into the kitchen and flicked on the light. It was still dark outside, but I could see the first pinkish streaks of sunlight on the horizon. I turned the coffee on. I knew there was no way I could make it through the day on force of will alone. Caffeine would be needed at this hour of the morning. Mentally, I went over the to-do list for the day.

Today was the day I took Mary to school. A part of me was excited that she was going to get this chance to try life out on her own. But a larger part of me was rather sad. I was sending my daughter away. She was officially a grown woman now and I couldn't help but feel like I was sending her out among the wolves. Mary was delicate and loving. The very things I thought made her so unique and wonderful were the things that might possibly destroy her in the real world.

My thoughts returned to Christine. My wife was heavily responsible for Mary's quiet acceptance of life around her. Her over-protectiveness had kept Mary ignorant of the aggressive nature of the rest of the world. In one part I appreciated Christine's parenting. True kindness like Mary's was rare in today's world. But I had seen first hand the terror Mary had when faced with the realization that she was going to have to leave home. At 19, she should have been beyond that. I was angry at Christine for not preparing her for that reality better.

But to be completely honest, I was angrier at myself for not taking a bigger part in Mary's upbringing. I should have interjected my opinion more. Christine probably would have appreciated it. I should have acted like I cared about more than work and my hobbies. I'm sure that was one of the many reasons why Christine left me. But if she honestly thought I was so uninvolved with my daughter, why in the hell did she leave Mary behind with me?

The coffee maker beeped to let me know it had finished brewing its heavenly nectar. I made a cup for both Mary and myself, adding lots of cream and sugar to Mary's. She said she didn't understand how anyone could drink coffee black. "Liquid mud" was what she called what I drank.

I walked into the mostly dark bedroom, carrying both cups. I set them on the dresser and checked to see if Mary was awake. There was enough morning light coming in from the windows to see Mary's slim legs tangled in the white comforter. She was asleep on her stomach; her arms pillowed underneath her head. My eyes traveled down her smooth back, her skin golden in the growing light as I watched the gentle rise and fall of her breath. Lightly I brushed my fingers down the gentle sweep of her hips and palmed the flesh of her pert little ass.

I slipped carefully into bed beside her and danced the lightest of kisses on her left ass cheek. She still smelled faintly of the sex as we'd had the night before. Remembering brought my cock quickly to attention. Sex with Mary was new and exciting every time we fucked. Even if it was nothing more than a tired spoon fuck before we slept, it felt new. Something about her and her pussy drew me in, in ways no other woman had. I don't know whether it was the fact that it was my daughter or if it was the unbridled lust she came at me with. But whatever it was, it was enough to make me hard and ready whenever she wanted me to be.

I reached my fingers down and felt the small cleft between her thighs. She was damp, her pale curls still wet from last night's activities. I slid my finger between her folds, seeking out the seat of her pleasure. Gently, I massaged her clit, bending down to kiss the white globes of her ass. Mary stirred beneath me.

"Daddy?" she asked groggily.

"Yes, Angel?" I removed my hands and crawled up beside her in bed, my face close to hers. I brushed the hair back from her green eyes and smiled at her.

"Is it time to get up already?"

"Nearly so, baby."

"Oh." Such a small word, but I could see everything she wasn't saying in her eyes.

"Still scared?" I asked.

Mary sighed heavily. "Yeah. But now instead of being afraid to go, now I'm afraid that I'm going to go and just fail."

"Fail? Your classes?"

Mary rolled over in frustration. "Oh, just everything. I'm afraid I'm going to fail my classes. I'm afraid that I'm going to fail at making friends. I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle being away from you and that I'll fail at being an adult."

"Angel, I don't think you really have anything to worry about. You really are a lot stronger than you think. You'll do fine."

Mary nodded at me, but I could tell she was thinking about something else. I was quiet, allowing her to decide if she wanted to voice what she was thinking.

"I kind of wish Mom was here. You know, to see me off and stuff..." Her voice trailed away.

"You do?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm." She looked over at me. "Are you mad?"

I was a little mad. Christine had left Mary behind without even a good-bye. Nor had she contacted her at all in the months since she'd been gone. However I'd hurt Christine with my neglect, Mary didn't deserve that. But if Mary harbored no ill will, I really couldn't be angry for her. That was just unfair.

"No baby. Your mom has been such a big part of your life. She was there for you more than I ever was. I'm sure it feels wrong that she's not with you for this big event."

"That's exactly it, Daddy. Going away to college is so important and it's something she really wanted for me that it feels like I'm betraying her by not waiting for her to come back." She sniffled a little. She was crying.

"Oh honey, you've got to know that your mother wouldn't want you to wait on this. Yes, she should be here, but I know that she'd want you to go. She wouldn't want you to put this on hold while she's off doing whatever. In fact, I think she'd be more disappointed in you if you didn't go."

"Daddy, do you think so?" Mary rolled over to look into my eyes.

I was able to answer honestly this time. "I do."

Mary gave me that sweet smile before once again adopting a thoughtful gaze. Now what?

"That's not the only reason I'm sad."

"No?"

"Daddy, I'm really going to miss you. I'm going to miss us." She rested her hand on my chest and began running her fingers through my chest hair. Her voice went soft. "I love you, Daddy."

I shuddered from both her touch and her words. "Baby, I love you to. I love you beyond all reason. I'm going to miss us too." I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to me. "But there will be other guys at school. There will be other guys in your life. Somebody younger than your old Dad." I chuckled, but the reality of that statement saddened me.

Mary giggled. "You're not THAT old." She gave me a sly wink. "For an old guy."

I laughed. "Well, this old guy is managing to keep you with you young folks." I growled and rolled on top of her. Grabbing her wrists, I lowered my face to hers and kissed her passionately. Mary responded immediately, returning my kisses with equal ardor. Her lips pressed against mine, her tongue touching my own and the tip of my erect cock just barely grazing her body, leaving drops of wetness on her belly.

I pulled myself away from her eager mouth, released her wrists and looked down at the lovely girl below me. No, not girl. Woman. "Oh Mary, I don't think you have any idea just how much I am going to miss you." I said huskily. She nodded and pulled my face back down to hers. I brought my body down to her, pressing myself into her soft flesh, nestling my hard on between her thighs.

I kissed her slowly, my hand cupping her face as I savored the taste of her body. My love making was slow and careful. It would be some time before I would be able to be with her in this manner again. I wanted it to last. I ran my lips down the path of her jaw line and nuzzled my face in her neck, breathing the scent of her. I brought my hand up to cup the firm flesh of her perfect breast and ran my thumb over the turgid tip of her pink nipple. I drew her earlobe into my mouth and suckled in time to my fondling.

I felt Mary's hands grope down my back and grab my hips, pulling me into her body. "Daddy..." she moaned. I pressed my cock deeper into her thighs but avoided her warm entrance. Moving down, I pulled her nipple into my mouth and sucked unhurriedly. It's hardness in my mouth was almost as fulfilling as being inside her soft, wet pussy, but in different ways. With my cheek resting against her breast, her nipple in my mouth and her hands wrapped around me, I felt that this was right.

I pulled away and Mary whimpered. Smiling, I brought my lips down to her neglected breast, pulled that inside and nipped it with my teeth. Mary gasped and pushed herself up into my mouth. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her breast, crying out each time my teeth grazed her sensitive nub. My hands left her hips and moved down to cup her soft mons. I slid my finger into her slick wetness, plunging it into her depths before moving up to rub her clit. With the lightest of touches, I stroked her clit, eliciting mewling gasps from her throat. I pulled back and looked at her wet nipples, pointing at me, almost asking for more. Mary stared up at me, her eyes dark with lust and something more. I dropped down to her navel and plunged my fingers into her well again. Kissing a path down her belly, through her soft curls until I captured her erect clit in my mouth, I watched her face as she gazed down at me.

Mary shuddered beneath me as I massaged her clit with my tongue. Each fold, each crevice was mine to taste. I rolled her fluids in my mouth, this sweet nectar that was my daughter's. I inserted my tongue deep into her little cunny, trying to gather as much wetness as I could.

"Ohhh...yes." Mary said in a hushed whisper. Her hands found my head again and guided me back to her sweet node, pulling my face back to suck on her button. I pressed my mouth against her and with the flat of my tongue, I rubbed the slick bump vigorously. Mary's hips moved up and down with my efforts and I knew she wasn't far off from orgasming. But not yet. I wanted to do it together. Grabbing onto her squirming hips, I teased her hot little box with my lips, darting my tongue into her crevices and spending the briefest of moments on her protruding clit. Mary's grunts of frustration tinged with pleasure were chorusing from above and I smiled into her wetness. Once again I slid my finger into her depths, while I kissed her seat of pleasure, feeling her ride my face to almost ecstasy. I pulled back and heard Mary groan in agony.

I left off her pretty pussy and returned to kissing her pink lips. Mary tasted her juices on my mouth, lapping away at the proof of her own pleasure. Her hands found their way to my cock and began to jack me slowly. Her warm hands wrapped around my hard cock were amazing. She reached down to cup my heavy balls as she moved her hand swiftly up and down my member. I was straining into her hand as she fisted me, trying to keep control. Up and down she moved, palming me from the head of my thick cock down to its base, drawing groans from the depths of my being. "Oh god, Mary. Rub daddy's cock. Yes. Yes." I growled into her chest thrusting my hips into her soft little paw. "Daddy loves when you touch his cock." I was losing control. I needed to be inside her.

I pulled back. Mary frowned for a moment before she saw my intentions. She spread her smooth thighs for me and I lowered myself between them. Grasping my hard on, I entered her as slowly as I could manage, drawing the moment out. I felt her wet walls grasp my cock and pull me in, drawing me into her depths as my balls rested against her.

"Yessss..." Mary hissed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I lay atop her body, kissing her passionately, slowly plunging in and out of her depths. Every time I withdrew, I knew I was closer to the time I would withdraw for the last time. My thrusts became slower as I took the time to feel her flex against my cock.

"Oh baby, do you know just how good your pussy feels." I sighed into her ear, pumping in and out. "Daddy's going to miss this pussy. Your sweet little cunt." I pushed myself into her as far as I could go; her cunt pressed up against me. Her pussy was gripping my cock, milking it's hardness as she thrust up to meet my cock.

"Oh god, Daddy. Oh god." Mary was grinding her pussy into my cock, riding a wave to her orgasm. Her soft folds began their squeezing and I knew she was close.

"That's it baby." I whispered. "Come for daddy. Come on daddy's big cock. Show daddy how much you're going to miss it." I plunged faster, the friction driving me to a fevered pitch of fucking.

"Oh fuck me, daddy. Please fuck me!" Mary squealed as I began pounding her, the cum building in my balls. I could feel my orgasm at the base of my cock. It was only moments away.

"Oh god, Mary. Daddy loves fucking his little girl. You're going to make me cum, my sweet little fuck slut. Oh god, oh god..."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mary squealed as her walls closed in around me and I felt a fresh wetness coat my throbbing cock. She was coming.

"That's it baby. That's it...god, here I come." I thrust hard and pressed myself into her womb, shooting my load deep inside her belly. Each spurt made Mary cry out as I struggled to bury myself deeper inside her with each shot of cum.

Mary panted into my ear, running her fingers up and down my spine and ass. Every other moment she would shudder with the left over bits of a powerful orgasm, her little pussy spasming on my spent cock. I kissed her neck and whispered, "You are a Grade A fuck, baby."

Mary giggled. "So are you saying that all I need to do is use my newly acquired skills and I'll get an A?"

I sat up and looked down at her. "Like hell!" I made my face stern. "Boys your own age are fine. But no fucking the professors. It's just a bad idea." I smiled. "Very bad."

"Relax, Daddy. I was kidding."

"I know, I was just warning you." For some reason, I wasn't bothered by the idea that Mary would have other men, other men that would probably mean more to her. But thinking about her with another older man roused some strange sort of jealousy in me.

Mary looked over at the clock on the bedside table. "Oh my god, is it 8 already? Orientation is at noon and I wanted to be unpacked in my dorm before then. It's a 2 and a half hour drive there. I've got to get in the shower!" With that, she was gone, a harried look on her face.

I looked down at the indentation in the bed where she had been just seconds ago. With a heavy sigh, I stood up and headed to the master bath to take a shower. Looks like it's back to sleeping alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hours later, we were still on the road. We'd been driving for a bit, talking about her upcoming classes and how soon it would be okay for her to come back for a visit. Maybe I was pushing her out of the nest a bit too early, but I really wanted her to give independence a go. I turned on some of my music and she groaned. She turned on some of her music and I groaned. We ribbed each other good naturedly with our hands coming to rest comfortably on each other's thighs.

As we got closer I saw that Mary could scarcely contain her excitement. In the past few months, I had managed to convince her that this was going to be a marvelous experience and I could see just how anxious she was for it to start.

"We're almost there" I told her as I turned off the interstate. "We could always turn around. Try again next year?" I grinned at her.

"Not a chance. I'm ready." She glared at me. I nodded and turned my eyes back to the road. From the corner of my eye, I saw her eyes shine as the University came into view and she bounced in her seat slightly.

We drove around to the back and parked in front of her dorm. We'd already been here twice to get a feel for the area. She'd left her car at home for the first month or so. I was going to get it a tune up in her absence and she'd drive it back when I picked her up to visit. I offered to let her come up on her own, but she said she needed back up on her first day.

We climbed out of the truck and Mary looked up at the stone walled building.

"Well" she said, seeming to gather her strength. "This is it."

I put my arm around her in a fatherly way. "Yes, Angel. It is. Let's get you unpacked."

We walked around to the back of the truck and grabbed a few boxes and bags. A quick check of the roster showed that Mary was on the second floor. The dorm was a cacophony of noise, with students and parents swarming the main floor, each jumbling the other with boxes and packages. And the occasional teenager carrying several boxes of pizza.

Mary gave me a nervous smile as we entered the elevator. We were greeted by a lovely couple "sucking face" as it were in the elevator. They separated quickly and smiled at us politely before exiting.

When we reached Mary's room we found that it her roommate was already there, stacking books on the dorm issued bookshelves that looked about as old as the University itself. She was of average height, with shorter brown hair, spiked in random directions and a few random colours thrown in for good measure. She was slender, with laughing round brown eyes framed by thick lashes. Heavy make-up and a few facial piercings gave her a wordly look.

"Um...hi." Mary squeaked nervously. The girl looked up and grinned. "You must be Mary?" Mary nodded. "I'm Casey. I'm your roommate. Well, for this semester anyway. After that you'll probably decide that I'm annoying or I talk too much in my sleep or something and you'll beg for a transfer." She giggled.

Mary beamed back at the girl. Whatever her dress, as I looked over her black t-shirt and chain laden pants, her bubbly personality was something Mary could appreciate. "It's good to meet you. Um...I'd shake your hand but, um..." Mary juggled her boxes.

"Ha, be careful or you'll drop it all." Casey snorted. "Here, let me help." Casey grabbed the top boxes and put them on the floor next to Mary's bed. "And you must be..." Casey turned to me.

"Oh, sorry. This is my dad."

I stuck out my hand. "Well, I'll shake your hand, even if Mary won't." I grinned. "I'm Tim Heyermann. I'm Mary's dad. Or at least that's what I let her tell people. She doesn't want people to know that I'm really just this guy she picked up on the road to help her carry stuff."

Casey laughed. "You have to be her dad. No guy would pretend to be anybody's dad in the middle of the girl's dormitory."

"True. It does lower the prospects, doesn't it?"

"Daddy!" Mary blushed.

"Sorry, baby." I patted her on the back.

"Well, sorry to chat and run, but I've got to walk down to the main hall and pick up some packages that were delivered to the office instead of here. I don't want to leave my laptop there too long or it might get stolen."

Casey rummaged through her purse and pulled out a key. "Here's your key. Go ahead and lock up if you end up going out or something." Mary took the key and stuck it in her own purse. Casey slung her purse over her shoulder. "Have fun, you crazy kids. I'll be back in a bit." She shut the door behind her.

I turned and looked at Mary. "Well, she is certainly energetic."

Mary grinned. "She is. But I think I like her."

"Heh, me too." I put down my boxes and watched as Mary began to unpack the bedding we bought. "I'm going to go down and get the last few boxes of stuff."

"Oh, I forgot about that. Do you want my help?" she asked.

"Nah, I can manage." I left her room and weaved my way through the college masses out to the truck, ogling the young, nearly exposed bodies that crossed my path. Having a daughter in college was certainly easy on the eyes. I grabbed the last two bags from the back and headed back up to the room. The elevator was full so I took the stairs, partly regretting that decision when I reached Mary's landing somewhat out of breath. I was getting out of shape. All the play with Mary had kept me from my regular work outs with the guys. I smiled and walked to Mary's room.

Linyari
Linyari
21 Followers
12