Learning Give and Take Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the doorway and watched as Mary bent over the mattress to make her bed, leaning forward to smooth the sheets. Her little pink panties were peeking out from underneath her short jeans skirt, and my eyes traveled up the creamy path of her white thighs to her scantily covered crotch. Quietly I set down the bags and shut the door behind me.

Creeping up behind her, I pulled her to me and rubbed my rapidly hardening cock into her ass.

"Wha-!" Mary jumped a mile until she saw it was me. "Daddy, you can't do that here. Someone might come in."

I bent her over the bed and whispered in her ear. "Shhhhh...", I breathed. "No one will come in if you don't make any noise." I yanked her skirt up, causing her to gasp and roughly pulled her panties to the side and began rubbing her clit rapidly.

"Nooo." Mary groaned, torn between pulling away and wanting to give in. "Casey will be back." She gasped as my fingers moved faster.

"We have enough time if we're quick. The main hall is a 10 minute walk from here." Still positioned behind Mary's bent body, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock free into the open air.

"Daddy, we can't...we just can't..."

"Shhhh...sweetheart. Don't think about that. Just think about how good it will feel to have my cock in your pussy." Mary moaned quietly, so aware at the people walking back and forth outside her door. But for all her protests, I felt her excitement when I slid my fingers into her snatch. She was dripping.

Deftly, I shoved her panties aside a bit more and slid my shaft into her hot little hole. "Oh God!" Mary squealed.

"Shhhhh." I whispered again as I rode her tight pussy. "They'll hear you." I could hear the sounds of people talking, laughing and arguing outside the door and I knew Mary was even more aware of it than I was.

Mary shuddered against me, gasping quietly as I plowed her pussy. Faster, I fucked her, plunging my cock in and out, feeling her grasp me as I pulled out, her cunt practically begging for my cock. "Oh sweetie, what if they knew?" I spoke softly into her ear. "What if someone walked in and knew what a little fuck slut you were?" Mary shuddered and began meeting my thrusts. "What if they knew just how much you loved fucking your Daddy's cock. What if someone saw what a whore you are right now, bent over and letting your Daddy fuck you?" I whispered as I pulled her hips back into my hard rod. Her juices were positively pouring down my cock and I reached around to strum her clit.

"Are you going to come for me baby? Are you going to come for your Daddy right here where anyone could walk in?"

"Oh Daddy, oh daddy...please." Mary pushed her ass back at me.

"Please? Please what. You want me to stop? Or...do you want me to make you come?" I whispered.

"Ohhhh." Mary groaned into hand. "Oh...daddy. Make me come. Please make me come." She whispered huskily.

I chuckled and shoved myself deeper inside. "You've got to tell Daddy you like it. Tell me that you're Daddy's little slut."

"Oh, Daddy. Oh god...." She tried without success to get me to rub her clit harder.

"Tell me baby. Tell me what I want to hear."

"Oh Daddy! I like it when you fuck me. I love your cock. I love being your little slut. Oh god Daddy!" She squealed dangerously as I began pounding her in earnest and massaging her clit with renewed vigor. "Oh...shit, Daddy. Oh god. I'm coming."

She cried softly beneath me. I grabbed her by the hips and reamed her pretty pussy. My cock was on fire as I felt her cunt massage my cock, my cum boiling in my balls, traveling up the shaft buried in that wet hole, before finally exploding deep inside her pussy. "Oh yes, baby. Daddy's coming. Daddy is filling up your pussy with his cum."

I slid myself in and out slowly for a few moments more as Mary rode out her orgasm. I pulled out and stuffed my damp cock back in my pants. Mary stood up shakily.

"Damn girl. You're such a slut. Fucking in your dorm room when your roommate could be back in any minute." I gave her a sly wink. "What WOULD she think?"

Mary smiled at me as she fixed her clothes. "Well, at least I'll be able to look presentable. I don't know what you're going to do about the wet spot on your pants." I looked down to where she was pointing.

Mary's juices had coated the fly of my pants giving the impression that I'd had some sort of accident.

"Damn. Now what?" I quickly un tucked my shirt which seemed to cover it somewhat.

Mary snickered. "See? See what happens when you're a dirty old man?"

"Bah, it was worth it. Wasn't it?

"Maybe." She gave me a slow smile.

We quickly returned to unpacking, trying to pretend everything was normal just as Casey walked back in the door carrying a cardboard box.

"So, did you guys behave yourselves in my absence?" Casey asked with a grin as she dug out a pocket knife to open the box.

"Never." I declared.

"Well, that's good to know." I watched Mary for a moment while Casey unearthed her laptop from a field of packaging peanuts. "Mary, are you going to orientation?"

"Oh my god! I forgot! What time is it?"

"Relax." Casey smiled. "It's in 5 minutes. I figured we could walk down together. I mean, I'm not a new student, but I figured you could use the moral support."

"I could..." Mary paused and looked at me.

"I guess it's time to say good-bye." I gave Mary a sad smile. "Walk me out to the truck?"

"Sure, sure." She turned to Casey. "I'll be right back."

"Good to meet you, Casey." I nodded in her direction.

"You too, Mr. Heyermann."

Back at the truck, Mary reached inside for a moment and grabbed her sunglasses. Back on the curb she hugged me close and kissed my cheek. I wanted to kiss her lips, part them with my tongue and taste her mouth one last time, but I knew it wasn't to be. I held her close to me as a father holds a daughter, trying to transfer all my bravery for new situations and experiences into her.

"I'll miss you, Daddy."

"I'll miss you too sweet heart. But I'll see you in a few weeks."

"I know." Mary sniffed a bit, her eyes glazed with tears.

"You'll be okay. Promise me you'll have fun?"

She nodded. "I will."

"Oh, and study lots. That's important too. But not as much as fun." I gave her a stern look.

She laughed. "I'll study too."

"That's my girl." I pulled her close to me again and kissed her forehead. Mary stepped away and watched while I climbed into the truck. As I pulled away, I watched her in my review mirror. My baby girl was all grown up. I was leaving her behind.

And not for the first time today, I wished that Christine could have been here to send her off with me. As I got back on the interstate, I noticed something pink resting underneath the road map. Pulling it out, I saw her panties. I don't know how she managed to get them off without me seeing, but she left them there for me.

I held them up to my nose and smiled. I could not wait until it was time to get her for a weekend visit.

12