Learning More About My Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the point where my fingers were mere millimeters from her sex. She showed no signs of stopping me and I could feel the heat rising up from within her. I changed my pattern and slid my fingers along the inside of her thighs, working their way up closer and closer to her swollen lips hidden only by a thin piece of fabric. As my hands got closer and closer, I raised my body off of her chair. When my fingers were just a hair's width away from touching her most intimate of areas, I swept my hands upwards along her ass, and grazed over her suit, onto her lower back, as I settled my knees down either side of her, and rested my body just below her ass. My erection lay softly on top of the valley of her ass.

Applying some more oil to my hands, I ran them up and down the center of her back. When I would reach her neck, I would massage it for a few moments and then trace back down the center of her back again. When my hands came down to the bottom of her back, I would circle them out a bit. Each time, my hands would slightly push the string of her suit lower, and then moved up her back again, but a little farther out.

By the time I reached her sides, her suit was almost halfway down her ass. It was as far down as I could get it without her lifting up off of the chair. My hands were around enough of her sides that my fingers grazed the sides of her breasts, and my dick jumped. It actually lightly slapped down on her cheeks. I paused for half a second, thinking she would immediately put a stop to this, but she showed no sign of resistance at all.

I slid my hands down along her sides again, and did a very slight circle outwards and ran my hands back up her sides, farther outward. Each time, my fingers touched more and more of her breasts. As I got closer to being stopped by the chair itself, she started to arch her back a little, slightly lifting her body up when I would get back up towards her breasts. As she did, her hips would slide a little forward, which would cause my member to rub in between her cheeks. I started to move my hips each time to thrust a little along her ass. I got to the point where my hands were almost around the front of her, but she wouldn't lift her breasts completely off of the chair for my hands to be completely on them, but I was able to follow as much as I could below her breasts. This was as far as this was going to go for now. I repeated this a few more times, and then relaxed back with my hands on the side of her hips and kept them there for a while.

After a minute or two, she let out a small moan, and said "Thank you."

"The pleasure was mine." I replied. I reached over and grabbed my drink from the table, my mouth was very dry. The crushed ice in the cup had melted from the mid-afternoon sun.

After I finished my cup, I stood up and let my free hand graze across her ass. I poured more from the pitcher into both of our cups. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her staring at the very evident tent in my suit; I had made no effort to hide it, and I saw her smile. I lay down on my stomach, adjusting myself slightly to be more comfortable, and I put my head down staring at Mary.

She smiled, and reached for her drink. She made sure she lifted her body up just enough so that her nipple was still just barely concealed against the towel. However, it was amazing to watch her breast morph from having been spread out under her weight, to regain its firm, and just about perfect shape. After a few sips, she rested her head on her crossed arms and she closed her eyes. In this position, her breasts remained more at their regular shape.

This sight was much better than the one I had been privy to earlier in the day since now I was so close up. I could see so much detail; I could see the incredibly small bumps and valleys that make up her skin. The afternoon sun reflecting off of the oil on her soft skin. I could not take my eyes off of the beauty of her skin, and now I knew how that delicate skin felt under my fingers. It was like a drug that I just wanted more and more of, but for now I was content to soak it all in.

I'm not quite sure how long it had been, but at least fifteen minutes must have passed. Mary opened her eyes, and smiled at me while I was staring at her amazing body. In a soft voice she said, "Hey, why don't you go and make a fresh batch of daiquiris."

"Sure," I said. I slowly got up, dumped what was left in our cups into the pitcher, and then brought the pitcher back into the kitchen. When I turned off the blender, I heard a splash in the pool.

I brought the pitcher outside and saw Mary pop her head out of the water by the edge of the pool closest to the kitchen. She pulled her wet hair back, and said, "I was getting too hot in the sun, I thought I'd take a dip. You should put the pitcher down on the table and come join me."

"Sounds good," I replied. I walked the pitcher over to the table, and I looked over to see Mary's bikini top still hanging on the side of her chair. I set the pitcher down, and ran and dove into the pool.

When I came up to the surface, I was splashed with water in the back of my head. I turned around and immediately got another gush of water to the face, and heard Mary's cheerful giggle as she continued her assault. It was war. We were splashing back and forth like mad. Sure, it was juvenile, but so what, it was also fun.

"Okay, okay," Mary laughed, "I surrender."

"Damn right, ya do!"

"Okay Mister Macho, how about a race?" Mary suggested. As the water cleared a little from the splashing, I could see the pink dots of her nipples under the water, obscured by the refraction of the water.

"Alright. To the other edge of the pool?" I asked.

"Sure, from this edge." Mary placed her hand closest me onto the edge of the pool, I mirrored her stance. Staring right at me, she counted off: "On my count: one.......two....." Just then she lifted her body up so that her breasts were above the water. Water streamed down across those firm beauties, some of the streams converging at her nipples as they cascaded back into the pool. And then, all of a sudden she was gone. It took me a moment to realize that she had said "Three!" and was already off across the pool. I shook my head and started swimming after her, but she had too much of a lead and clearly beat me to the other side. She had a giant smile across her face, "Hey there, slow poke!"

"That was a cheap move." I said.

"I'm just taking heed of your advice and using what I have to my advantage." She replied with smugness.

"I guess I can't fault you for that. They are an excellent distraction and they are a much nicer reward than just winning a race."

"How about a rematch? Maybe you'll be a little less distracted this time." She said as she purposefully bounced up and down, just to the point where her nipples would pop above the water for an instant before being consumed once again by her own waves.

"I'll definitely win this time!"

"We'll see." There was that devilish smile again. "To the edge of the shallow end! Ready?" I nodded. "One....two....three!"

I burst through the water, hoping, that maybe if I won this one, I could earn some other type of reward from her. I was definitely in the lead this time. As I was just getting into the shallow part of the pool, I suddenly felt my bathing suit slid down, I stopped kicking, and my suit was pulled completely off of me. I stood up in the water, and after clearing the water away from my eyes, I swung around and saw Mary standing by the side edge with my trunks out in front of her.

"Looks like you lost in two different ways." Mary said, swinging the suit back and forth. She was standing in the shallowest part, so her breasts were completely out of the water, and only my own trunks stopped me from seeing them. I started to walk towards her, and she was staring down into the water, trying to see what she could through the wavy water. Just as I got close to her she said, "What? Do you want these?" as she pulled the trunks in one hand behind her head, out of my reach.

Thinking I could gain the advantage, and an added perk, I said, "Yes," and grabbed onto her breasts. They felt wonderful in my hands, soft yet firm. I felt her nipples stiffen a little more against my palms. I, myself, started to stiffen up as well.

"Nice try," she said. "But I'm not going to—oooo" I gently rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. "Not—not going to drop these."

"I'll just take them back then." I said, as I pushed up against her body, my one hand reaching up for the suit, the other wrapping around her back. I stayed low, insuring that my dick slid between her thighs. I /struggled/ to get a hold of my suit, causing our nipples to rub against each other, as well as our bodies rubbing together below the water. "I can't seem to REACH them." I said as I grinded my sex against hers. She threw my suit behind her, and it made a hard slap against the ground.

"Hmm, I guess I'll just have to improvise." I said, as I reached down, and pulled at the two ties on the sides of her bikini bottoms. The bows released and I took hold of the fabric and pulled it out from behind her.

As our bodies touched, without anything between them, Mary went in hard for a kiss. I've never had such a passionate, yet lust-filled, kiss in my entire life. Our tongues played off of each other. It felt like our tongues were two electric wires, sparks arcing between them whenever they just barely touched. I lowered my hands and grabbed onto Mary's ass, and she jumped up and wrapped her strong legs around me, her arms around my neck.

She pulled out of the kiss, biting my lip between her teeth as she pulled away. She looked hard into my eyes. Her pupils were fully dilated, staring deep into my eyes. My heart raced faster as she gazed at me. Our breathing was deep, and began to match up. We were granting each other access to share in the deepest connection two people can share. No words needed to be said, we both completely understood.

I felt her slowly raise her body up, and position herself so that I was pressed just against her entrance. Muscles all over my body started to twitch very slightly, but I didn't break her stare. She settled her weight down, and I slowly entered into her. We matched our eyes until the edge of my crown slid past her folds, and her head went back as we moaned in unison. She kept sliding down onto me. I thought it might be painful for her because I could not believe how tight she was. She only stopped when I was fully inside of her. Our pelvises pressed against one another, slick from the water and tanning oil. I'm sure she could feel me throbbing inside of her, and she gasped when my dick convulsed, releasing some precum into her.

She raised herself up slowly, and then slid back down again with a long moan. Her face clearly showed the pleasure, and her moans were the most erotic sounds I had ever heard. She started to ride me faster, my hands on her ass helping to raise her up and down along my manhood. The water started to swirl and splash a little around us. She locked her hands together behind my neck, and hung off of me. Her amazing breasts were bouncing more and more, her nipples fully erect and a deeper shade of red.

I rested her back a bit against the smooth edge of the pool and lower my head down to take one of her breasts into my mouth. I dance my tongue across her nipple as she continues her moans. With her weight partially supported by the edge of the pool, I reach one of my hands around to the front of her. My fingers trace down her stomach, and through her short, wispy, golden curls. My fingertips find her little button. To my surprise, the moment that they touch, she screams out and I feel her muscles grip my dick as an orgasm courses through her body. Her screams go silent even though her mouth is wide open as the pleasure overwhelms her body. The pleasure is almost too much for me as her muscles convulse. I stop from thrusting for a moment and hold on tight, trying not to climax yet. She can't stop from squirming, which doesn't help me since my dick has become overwhelmingly sensitive, and every slight movement threatens to send me over the edge.

My body convulses, but it is a shallower feeling than usual. I'm having an orgasm, but I'm not ejaculating. It feels like there are ripples coming up from my testicles, surging into the head of my penis, and then bouncing back, to then course through my entire body. The feeling is absolutely incredible and I scream out from the all-consuming pleasure.

Amazingly, this actually increases both my sensitivity and my lust. I start to ram into Mary with full force as my fingers move her clit in circles. I move my head up to her neck and begin to lightly bite all over. I feel like I cannot get enough of her. She locks her fingers in my hair and aggressively pulls my head up to hers and we lock our lips once again. As I change up my pattern on her clit, her moans vibrate into my mouth.

I break away from her lips, and trail down her neck, to her breasts. Her breasts taste of a mixture of the chlorine and her sweat. I trace my tongue around her areola which is just barely raised from the rest of her breast. When I get to the bottom, I quickly flick my tongue up so it just hits across her nipple, while at the same time, quickly ramming into her. She lets out a sharp, but pleasured, yelp. I take her nipple gently in between my teeth and flick at the nipple with the tip of my tongue. I do the same to her other nipple.

She pulls herself up, her nipple sliding out from between my teeth, slightly stretching but then snapping her breast back into place. She launches herself at my lips. It is a crazy combination of kissing and biting on my lower lip. Then she moves down along my neck and somehow instantly finds my sweet spot there. I swear my dick somehow got even larger at that moment. I was in pure ecstasy as the sensual shockwaves were shooting down from my neck, and up from my groin. I was moaning with every breath as she tongued and lightly bit at my neck while I was plunging into her sweet, tight, pussy. I knew there was no way I could last, as I was being overloaded with so much pleasure.

She moved her mouth next to my ear, her heavy breathing blasting warm air across it, every other breath accompanied by a small moan. She breathily whispered, "I want you to cum inside me. I want you to fill me." To drive home her point, she lightly bit my earlobe and pulled away, her teeth dragging across the sensitive skin.

She started to use her legs more to pull hard against me with each thrust, quickening her pace even more. Her moans were increasing, and she once again attacked my sweet spot on my neck with her mouth. I couldn't hold out any more, and with a loud groan, I exploded into her. At the same time, her mouth came off of my neck and she let out a small scream, I felt her pussy clamp down on me, and her hips started to shake. With each thrust, I shot more into her, and she dug her nails into my back as we climaxed together. Loud moans are emphasized with each thrust as our climaxes peak and we begin to slow as the energy drains from our bodies.

As the last few drops shoot out, we could feel little shivers coursing through each other, little aftershocks rocking our bodies. We just held each other tight for a few minutes as we tried to regain our breath and come down from the high.

Her legs still wrapped around me, I carried her the few feet and up the steps of the pool. I gently laid her down on the cool grass and lay down next to her. We smiled that fantastic giddy smile at each other while I ran my hand ever-so-gently along her side and her hip. It wasn't long before we both feel asleep on the soft grass, under the late afternoon sun.

To be continued...

12