Learning The Ropes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers

Majados suddenly shoots up from the couch, yelling loudly. "Yo, shut the fuck up, Morocco, you stupid fuck! I ain't GOT no master!"

"Oh, really?" A large white man with a tank top, sweatpants, a bandanna around his neatly-groomed head and enough muscles to try out for Mister Universe comes walking in confidently with about six other white guys behind him. I had seen him before in the lounge area, playing poker with those friends of his and about four or five others, but he never said a word to me. He never even really looked at me. He stomps meaningfully in front of Antonio and those friends of his follow. Antonio's face turns stark white. "Why don't you repeat what you just said to ME, Candy Ass?" He smiles confidently. He's missing a tooth in the worst possible place and I have to struggle to keep laughter in. Otherwise, he'd have been a halfway decent-looking guy. Antonio begins to speak, but stumbles over his words.

"Looks like he got that sweet ass'a his busted up, Mason." "Yeah, Mason, looks like the little twat got what he deserves." "Why don't you teach him a lesson and give him a little more?"

Those goons of his were making me more pissed off by the minute. I was severely outnumbered here, and I knew damn well what could possibly happen if I stood up for Antonio at this moment. Only I didn't give a damn.

"Why don't you leave him alone and take your cro-magnum henchmen with you?" I narrow my eyes at him sternly. Then, the whole room was silent. All eyes were on me in complete and utter shock and disbelief.

After almost a full minute of silence, Mason looks at me with a half smile. He looks at me as though I were a newborn kitten attempting to be intimidating. "Excuse me?"

I stand up, only coming to a little under his shoulders in height. "I told you to leave Majados alone. He's been through enough and I think you've proved your point." Everyone including Mason and his buddies burst into hysterical laughter. Everyone, that is, except for poor Antonio, who merely looks as me with regretful doe eyes.

"Well, isn't that amazing." Mason mockingly pats me on the head. "It looks like Candy Ass here got himself a bitch. How cute. And I suppose he neglected to mention me." He sticks out a hand, still smiling. "I'm Jeremy Mason."

I go to shake his hand, but I pause for a moment, looking into Mason's brownish-green eyes for any sign of this being a trick. Every instinct in my body was telling me not to buy into this. I look around for the guards, knowing how out of hand this was about to get. I notice that both of them are nowhere to be seen. A wave of panic washes over me, but I do my best to keep my cool. "Jacob Grant." I don't shake his hand.

"Well, Grant, welcome to Sing Sing." And with that, he pile-drives his fist into my face, knocking me back halfway across the room and into the metal gate. There's a roar of voices, all shouting different things at once, and none of them are on my behalf. My vision goes blurry and there's a piercing pain in my nose. I knew it wasn't broken, but it still hurt. "C'mon, Candy Ass, why don't you show your new bitch all the things I've taught you." I scramble onto my hands and knees just in time to see Mason grab Antonio by his long black hair and drag him off the couch and on his knees before him. With the other hand, Mason points at me. "Somebody get that skinny little fuck over here. I want him to see this." Antonio bursts into tears, vainly begging his captor to stop. One of his goons comes over and drags me by my hair and the back of my neck closer to them, then forces my head up so I have no choice but to watch him humiliate Antonio.

"Please, Mason, don't do this…" My voice is weak and nasal, and nearly incoherent. I shut my eyes as Mason pulls his fully erect cock out of his sweatpants and shoves it into Antonio's tear-streaked face.

"Watch!" The man holding me smacks me upside the head. I begin sobbing silently as Antonio takes it in his mouth and sucks it, using both hands on Mason's balls. The crowd is cheering and some of them are even lining up behind Mason for a turn of their own. "How do you like that, huh, bitch?" The man holding me grips my hips tightly, unbuttoning my issue outfit, slowly disrobing me. "Is this turning you on? You wanna jerk off?" I find myself too weak and drained to struggle. I also knew it was pointless. He reaches into the opening and feels around the waistband of my briefs, searching for my cock. Unfortunately for him, I was far from turned on, but this guy seemed determined to change that. "Oh, don't worry, bitch. It's about to get a lot better."

Suddenly, Mason yanks his dick away and turns Antonio around by his hair, dragging him back onto the sofa, then bending him over the top part. Then, he drags down his boxers so that his tight, apple ass is in the air and completely vulnerable. There's something about seeing that beautiful, coppered ass of his that makes my own cock stir. Not only that, but the man who was holding me has been rubbing and stroking my package through my underwear. "Get him over here." Mason makes a 'c'mere' gesture with a finger, and the man drags me over.

"Leave him alone, Mason, he's new! He don't know shit!" Antonio cries out in panic through his tears, but doesn't turn around.

"Shut the fuck up, Candy Ass." Mason whacks that ass so hard, it leaves a red mark. Antonio whimpers, but doesn't scream. He turns his attention on me, taking a hand and cupping my semi-hard cock with a smile. "This is exciting you, isn't it, Grant? Take off your clothes. NOW." I begin stripping, pulling my outfit below my knees, and sliding down my underwear, hiding my package with both hands. My whole body's shaking, but I feel more humiliated for Antonio than myself.

"P-p-please don't do this…"

"Turn around, grab his ass and fuck him. I want to see what you got, boy."

I put my head down shamefully. "No, I can't. I don't want to hurt him."

He grabs me by the neck tightly. I let out a choking sound and he tightens even more. "Fuck him, or I'll fuck you. And you don't want me to fuck you. I'd tear that skinny asshole of yours to shreds." He lets go and I gasp for air, gripping onto Antonio's slender hips. He turns his head to look at me. His face seems a bit calmer now. I give him a sorrowful look and he manages a small, comforting grin. "Go on and fuck him, bitch."

I grab my semi-swollen dick, and work it a little bit so it grows to almost full hardness. I close my eyes and begin gathering up spit in my throat. I had never fucked anyone without even a little bit of lube, and quite frankly, I'm convinced that I'm about to rend my poor roommate asunder. He pushes his sweet ass back towards me to let me know it's okay. I pry his ass cheeks apart and drool all over his tight pucker, poking one of my fingers just barely into it with the greatest of ease. He groans heavily as I do this, urging my finger into him deeper. I oblige him, getting it almost up to the knuckle before he sucks in through his teeth, his ass recoiling from me. "Ah, fuck…" He breathes out, more from pleasure than pain. I spit into his ass again, taking my other hand and wrapping it around his throbbing member. "Fuck me, Jake." He whispers. "It's okay, just fuck me."

I'm suddenly a lot calmer about this. I begin blocking out the shouts of horny inmates stroking off to this obscene display. I no longer hear Mason's urging demands or feel the sharp pain in my face from Mason's earlier assault. All there is right now is the chattering of the blaring TV and Antonio's willing, naked body, begging me to take him. It was as if the two of us were the only ones in the room. I slowly slide my finger from his hole, and He lets out an elongated sigh. The more I stroke his bloated cock, the closer that gorgeous ass presses against my raging hard-on, and the more hard-pressed I am to keep from just shoving it deep inside him. I drool all over my cock and let it drip down over his smooth ass cheeks, and down in between them. When I'm satisfied, I rub my rigid cockhead in between those cheeks, getting it soaking wet. He reaches behind him and pulls his own ass cheeks apart for me so I could continue stroking his dick. I slowly work the head of my cock into his pink pucker, making sure to stroke his prick with equal vigor. I revel in how his whole body trembles and bucks against my hand and my dick, and how he gasps and moans for more.

"¡Ah mi Dios! That's it, Jake…fuck me harder!" Again, I oblige him. Once I have the entire length of my cock within him, I begin this steady rhythm, fucking that sweet, tight ass with slow, smooth, confident strokes. He pushes back into me on each thrust, crying out blissfully, begging me to fuck him harder, but I don't. He pushes his ass back into my dick faster, trying to quicken the pace, but I grab his hips with my free hand and steady him to my slow, torturous rhythm again. "Please, Jake! I need it faster…I'm too close!" I smile wide, making him ejaculate quicker being part of the plan. He's so used to getting it fast, that this slow fuck is driving him crazy. I caress his back and hips, keeping this up, working his cock at a slower pace now too, which is making Antonio squirm and buck his hips against me wildly.

His moans are heightening now, and his ass is supplying me with it's own lube, making my rigid prick slide effortlessly in and out of his welcoming canal. His cock throbs and jumps, hot pre-cum leaking from its inflamed head and onto his trembling thighs. I can feel how close he is to achieving orgasm, and I tease and taunt his body, trying to prolong it, seeing as how I'm not terribly far behind.

Just then, I feel a hand grip my ass, smearing somebody's thick, warm load all over my own asshole. I moan even louder, knowing exactly what's about to happen. As I pump my cock into Antonio, I feel the thick head of a pulsating cock slide easily into my ass. It doesn't thrust, because it doesn't have to. I'm doing all the work. That alone gives me incentive to buck in and out faster, bringing me closer and closer to my own orgasm. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close into a warm, muscular body. It then occurs to me that this fast pace isn't going to make Antonio cum as quickly, so I try my best to deny my own urges and see-saw between the two of them at the rate I had going before. It isn't easy, especially since the cock behind me begins sliding itself deeper into me until it reaches the hilt.

I'm dizzy and giddy with desire, and I've never heard myself moan and scream as loud as this before. I hear Mason immediately in back of me, grunting softly in my ear, telling me how hot and tight my ass is. I respond by coming down on his cock completely, then pulling it almost all the way out, then spearing that fat piece of meat deep into me again. My dick does the same to Antonio's ass, and from the way he's moaning and crying out for more, I'm only encouraged to keep it up. The more I pump between the two men, the closer my purple cockhead is to shooting my load into my roomate's tight, dripping wet asshole. My hand relentlessly tugs and strokes Antonio's veined prick, concentrating on the sweet spot right under the bulbous head. His gasps and moans escalate into sharp screams of ecstasy as his back suddenly arches forward, his hands gripping tightly onto the fabric. "Ah God!! Ah, Jake, I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!!" He screams out hoarsely, and I feel his balls rise up as his thick, raunchy seed comes spilling out all over my fist, all over the couch and dripping on his trembling thighs.

His explosion sets my own off. I grip onto his sexy hips, ramming my cock home with amazing speed as Mason pulls my waist close and begins fucking me the same way. I can't take it anymore. My tortured member impales that tight, coppered ass violently as I come reeling into this unimaginable orgasm that makes me pump and thrash into him as my own steamy jet of sperm shoots off deep into my hot roommate's sweet hole. I pant and gasp heavily as the last of my cum leaks from the head, and when he pulls his ass away from me, thin lines of my salty jizm coming pouring out of his abused pucker and all the way down his toned legs. Mason is still fucking me, and without the stimulation to my cock, it begins to hurt. Antonio slides down to sit on the couch regularly, leaning all the way over to stroke my sensitive cock and lick my emptied nuts clean. I jump slightly at how sensitive he's making me, and I entwine my fingers into his long, luxurious hair.

"Oh yeah, baby…you feel so good. I loved fucking that beautiful ass of yours." I moan out to him breathlessly. My fingers slide gently to his face, sensually caressing his smooth cheeks and lips. He closes his eyes and kisses my fingers. My cock is still rock hard from Mason ramming into me, but my body feels drained.

One of Mason's hands pushes Antonio's head away and he sits back on the couch. He yanks his cock out of me while the other hand grabs me by my hair, and he pushes me down onto my knees facing his tensed cock. I open my mouth as he jerks his cock off, shooting off his own ivory cum all over my face and neck. He groans out loudly as the last of it drains out of him, and then orders the both of us to clean up his mess. We both kneel down before him, gladly lapping up the pearled delight from his muscular body. He puts his hands on his hips, looking down at us triumphantly as we tongue-kiss each other, sharing his reward eagerly.

As we work, his goons split up to bring us wet towels to clean up the place with so no one would get in trouble when the guards conveniently decide to return. Mason informed me of how things will be around here. If I was going to stay, I was to be his bitch when he was around, and that when he wasn't, Antonio was to be mine. See, Antonio was up for parole in less than a week, and Mason was glad he found a "replacement" before then. That night, after the infirmary checked out my nose, we all went back to our cells, Antonio and I had our own private little party that kept us up all night long. We suffered for it when the morning jog came, but it was more than worth it. Later that day, my lawyer and the D.A. came to visit me and we all settled on a plea bargain. I'd plead guilty of a misdemeanor, get ten months of community service and no jailtime. I was thrilled, but also somewhat disappointed.

They escorted me into my cell to get my things and I hug Antonio goodbye. I whisper to him that I'd call him when I got home. His gorgeous brown eyes threaten tears, but he manages to swallow it down for now. "I may be out in a week, Jake." I hear him shout out as I leave.

"Good luck." I smile back.

__________

Well, since I've been out, I've had to put the pieces of my life back together. I found out that I had lice from the bed and had to treat myself for days to get rid of them, and I went to get tested for HIV immediately. Thank goodness it came up negative. I lost my job due to my new criminal record, I had to look for another place because my entire neighborhood saw me as a reckless killer. I ended up having to sleep at my parent's house for the rest of the week because of angry civilians tossing bricks into my windows. I spoke to Antonio every day, and found out that Allan came back the day after I left. He tried to get information about me from Antonio, but Mason and his goons beat him up, and Mason landed himself in the hole for a few days because of it. I jumped for joy when Antonio was granted parole at the end of the week. He had a friend from Columbia that got him a job at a tire shop the next day, and my parents couldn't afford to support me anymore, so I ended up going on public assistance. Between the two of us, we were able to afford a small apartment together. We only had a twin bed and an alarm clock, but we were happy. The bed wasn't lice infested and the walls weren't roach infested, and that was all that really mattered.

The week after, the Welfare office set me up with a computer training program and I had a receptionist job before I knew it. Antonio and I were able to afford more furniture and make our lives as comfortable as we could. Not only did we have fun every night by ourselves, but once or twice a week, the both of us would make conjugal visits to our old friend Jeremy Mason. He appreciated it, but groomed another bitch for himself anyway. Antonio and I made sure the new kid learned all the ropes on how to please Mason, and the two of us as well. He's a real babe, this one: short black hair, dark, mysterious eyes, a baby face and a great set of pecs. Mason has great taste in bitches, it's a good thing he knows how to share them.

As for Allan, it turns out he's being transferred to a higher security prison out in Arizona because he tried to escape. I was told that he'll be there for the next 25 years, so I didn't have to worry about him anymore.

One quiet evening, Antonio and I were snuggled on our new couch halfway paying attention to the ten o'clock news through one of our many make-out sessions. The reporter mentioned Allan's name and I felt my heart drop into my ankles. En route to the Arizona prison, the bus tipped over and everyone who was aboard was found dead, except for good ole' Allan who was missing.

Antonio grabs my shoulder and squeezes tight. "Don't worry, baby. He won't ever find us. He wouldn't know where to look." I turn to face him with a panic-stricken look on my face and draw a breath to speak. That's when the phone rings.

My life hurts.

(To Be Continued...)

Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers
12