All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 05'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Equisite & Sublime.. insightful & sophisticated....

Well written series , interesting & intriguing plot , delightful protagonists,

impressive attention to detail , wonderful exploration of emotion & of the senses.

breathtaking examination of a D/s relationship.

one of the most remarkable D/s stories i have ever had the pleasure to read.

please do not let comments or feedback influence the storyline/plot.

or allow you to be rushed into posting chapters....

write it the way you want to write it and at the speed you are comfortable with.

from reading tale, one can see these are not concepts that are alien to you ,

stay the course .. anything less & you will end the process feeling somewhat cheated & unhappy with the story.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
really good! :)

hey @apple, i've been reading your story (in small installments due to RL constraints...) and am thoroughly enjoying it so far :)

also, wanted to say something over PM but Lit still won't let me PM other members (they insist i'm on their 'suspected spammers' list; and all of my protests on the matter have been ignored so far. ARGH!)

anyways, send me a note to stg (dot) lit (at) gmail if you'd like to hear it... (tease, tease!) LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm really enjoying the story, but I need to say that 'sputum' is not a sexy word at all. I got to that point and just thought erghhhh.

Having been in a few D/s and M/s relationships, but not now, there's points where I remember and think, yes! I miss that! But others where I think, oh that's so manipulative! Overall, it's pretty hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Lesson of Tears, Pain and Reward

Beautifully woven story that demonstrates the cleansing power of tears, the importance of rules and the delivery of the proper punishment. Learning the Rules brings to light the pathway and the choices available.

xxMatt

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanover 6 years ago
Very well written

I am pleased that this story is so well written and paced. This is no slam, bam, thank you ma'am kind of tale. Just as Jamison is pacing Alexandra, Apple_of_Eden is pacing us the readers. There have been many times that I have reached down to give myself a rub (or two), but I keep hearing Apple telling me "Not yet."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vast improvement

It’s incredibly difficult to write, if being an author was easy everyone would do it. It’s so difficult to relate a conversation because you don’t have tone and inflection available to you, so it can come across as clinical and cold or condescending.

There’s no doubt whatsoever that Jamison is all of the Dom clichés, in a relationship that’s less than 24hrs old he is being manipulative. She doesn’t know that orgasm control is used by some in BDSM. Orgasm denial is incredibly cruel and not simply the denial of the physical act that’s very frustrating the worst part is the emotional turmoil. She’s known him less than 24 hours and now she’s in a vulnerable position physically and emotionally and this guy is controlling her body. Is he trying to humiliate her? Is he playing her? Why is he being so cruel and nasty? He’s going to laugh at me and tell everyone? Did I make a huge mistake? What next? Is he going to hurt me? Naturally a rapid chain of thoughts ensues to attempt to understand what is quite frankly abnormal behaviour.

Most people find it difficult to share emotions, it’s natural to shield yourself at the start of a relationship whilst in BDSM the opposite is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with Anonymous from about 5 years ago about Jamison the Dom. He didn't say about the punishment would be orgasm denial because otherwise she wouldn't of masturbated for his pleasure and not understood why, it's control and power and pleasure for him and humiliation, frustration, anger and understanding how she has been controlled, and coerced into entertaining him. Also the smacking (spanking sounds nice and is American slang) he didn't tell her how many or how hard ( just like Anastasia, never been smacked before) and she didn't count them off, either. 20 is too many for the 1st time. Now he didn't get any punishments for lying about stalking her and used his friend to meet her at the dinner party. As he puts it in this chapter, knowing about her longer than she has known him and he will pull out all the Dom clichés as he wants her, to keep her and expand more than the 24hrs agreed. He is untrustworthy, manipulate, not sane and not Consensual. How do you get Consent from a sleeping woman as it has to be Verbal!! It's a very new "relationship" and without consent from her for sexual touching, it is sexual assault!! If he had sex with her it would be Rape. Well it is in my country. The author puts the onus on the woman and her thinking and how the man is just taking to her, but he is coercive, manipulating and bending her to his will. The "submissive inside" doesn't hold any weight, a woman knows she enjoys being submissive, not every woman is!! Also only 20% of all women (3.9 billion) can orgasm from penetrative sex without clit stimulation, using fingers, penis's and dildos/ vibrators. Alex can and so can her friend. Probably every woman written about on Lit can and every porn actress can. So 80% need clit stimulation to orgasm with penetrative sex. Alot of faking going on in porn and real life. To not upset men too much. And only 8% of women are true squirters, the rest is diluted urine and for porn, alot of practice. Female ejaculation is 1%. Anyway had enough of this bollocks, you have to go through some shit on Lit stories before you find the good ones!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous