All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 01'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO DO I

And not just talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So far so good

Take your time to develop the story.

Looking forward to Chpt 2

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Nice!

A very nice slow start. The author is taking time to develope characters and a plot which will make the story all the more enjoyable. Looking forward to Ch. 2.

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Balancing

This was a good beginning to this story. Exciting, good pacing, erotic. I wouldn't normally give it 100, mainly due to the brevity, but I'll give it a bit of extra "oomph" simply to help balance out the "0" given by the last poster. Incredibly amusing when someone posts anonymously, obviously writing nothing of their own, yet feeling free to bash another's writing for no reason and tell someone who to write.

THAT is a true "loser".

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Hot story, thanks. Take your time with the build up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: THIS SORT OF CRAP!

Good start. I don't understand the comment from "Anonymous in The South", it seems to me that he is the "LOSER". If he only wants to read one installment stories, why is he reading one clearly labeled "Ch.01"? None of the rest of his comment makes any sense either, so just ignore him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: learning through porn ch. 01

this is not all of the story is it? there must be more to it.

David48David48over 16 years ago
not anonymous

If you've read columfa's "Cabin Fever" then any nonsence about the usual crap is just that ...CRAP. The author can write...period. This is another great one from him. An excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Keep it up

sexydad50sexydad50over 14 years ago
loved it

This wasn't the first story I have read of yours. Just as hot as the others. Please write more.The characters and sex are believable, the writing excellent. More!

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
Great story

Very hot! Love the build up in your stories.

eshey03eshey03over 12 years ago
Build-up...

I love the build-up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brought Back Memories

The title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked It

I first read this story late last night...I whacked off knowing my sexy mom was right down the hall.....

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous