Learning Through Porn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"What's your name, anyway?"

"Charlene," she replied, smiling shyly. "By the way, I think you left me the best tip I've ever gotten!"

"Max," hissed Kitty as Charlene walked away with their drink orders, "what the hell did you do here last night?"

"I had a hot date, of course," replied Max calmly. "Didn't you get the gist of it from our lovely waitress?"

"What do you mean by hot?"

"Just what I said." Max leaned back, looking dreamily off into the distance as he recalled his antics with his mother. "She was pretty wild, let me tell you."

Kitty was feeling annoyed. She didn't like the idea of her date thinking of some other woman while she was with him. At the same time, she was still turned on from the car ride.

"Oh, really. And what sort of wild things did she do, I wonder." Kitty shrugged her shoulder, and let the strap of her dress fall down her arm. It slipped down past her elbow pulling the front of the dress with it. The edge snagged right on her nipple, the top of her areola showing. She was amazed with her boldness. If anyone looked over, they would see that she was sitting there with her tit practically jumping out of her bodice.

"Anything like this?"

He glanced over at her and took in her near exposure. He nodded, impressed despite himself. Kitty looked so fresh and innocent, and yet so salacious at the same time.

"You're beginning to get there." His penis started to harden from the sight of Kitty Clifton showing off her body to him. What a life!

"Oh, there's lots more where that came from, believe me," Kitty retorted, satisfied that she was getting a little control back.

"Here are your drinks." Charlene was back, too quickly for the girl to cover herself up, so she put on a brave face and turned to the young waitress to get her beverage.

"Mmm. Things do move quickly at this table lately," the waitress smirked. Kitty, still angry, refused to acknowledge the other woman, but took her soda and took a long draw from the straw.

"I think we're ready to order," Max interposed, suddenly worried at the strange energies flowing around the table. Last night had been easier, because his mother had warned him ahead of time that things might get weird. But how far was Kitty willing to go? He didn't want to push her too far and risk losing any chance with her.

He ordered the steak, but Kitty took her time. She perused the menu one more time, all the while feeling the loose cotton rubbing on her nipple, still just out of view. She knew that all attention was on her, and she didn't want to let go of it. Now looking right up at the waitress, she asked again about the specials of the night, putting the woman through her paces. Each movement caused her dress to shift on her nearly exposed tit, and both Max and Charlene found themselves holding their breath, wondering if the dress would fall off of that little protuberance.

Charlene was now sweating a little. She was usually the best waitress here, despite her young age, because of her self-assurance. But last night and tonight had shaken her confidence. She stammered through the specials, Kitty asking her to clarify a couple of points. She mixed up the vodka cream sauce with the asparagus reduction.

"Hmmm," Kitty said, looking down at the menu one last time. She loved milking the situation, and knew she had her audience on tenterhooks. Finally, she gracefully lowered her elbow ever so slightly and the dress slipped off the distended nipple, baring her entire right breast, right there in the middle of the restaurant. Max and Charlene let their breath out in an audible sigh as the beautifully proportioned globe came into view.

Like his mother's, Kitty's breast had no sag to it. However, where Angela accomplished that with a small cup size, Kitty's were a full C cup, rounded and ripe. The nipple sat on a puffy areola that stood an extra half-inch out from the contours of her breast. The entire projection forced the nipple in a slight upwards curve.

"I'll have the Caesar salad, please," Kitty said, smiling brilliantly at the flustered waitress. Closing the menu with no trace of self-consciousness, she handed it to Charlene and turned to her date, clearly dismissing the waitress, who turned and stumbled back to the kitchen.

"She's a little unsure of herself, isn't she?" Kitty took Max's hand in hers and placed it on her leg under the tablecloth.

"Uh-huh," Max smiled. "I wonder why?" Kitty's leg was toned and taut from her gymnastics and cheerleading. He enjoyed the strength of those leg muscles through the thin cotton. He took a quick look around, and realized that, even more than the night before, hardly anybody could see what was going on in their booth.

"Can't say," yawned Kitty, stretching upwards, and thrusting her chest towards Max. He was fully hard in his pants again.

"By the way, did I say how beautiful you look tonight?"

"Why, thank you, Max," preened the gorgeous teenager, feeling a flush of warmth run through her body. She couldn't believe how things were turning out here. She had never let any boy see her boobs before at least the third date. It was usually too much fun leading them on. But tonight she was practically throwing herself at this guy. And it was even more fun this way.

Max slid his arm around her shoulder, still holding on to her thigh. He pulled her towards him, slipping his fingers under the strap on her left shoulder. He just had to see how far this incredible girl would go with him. She looked at him, her brilliant blue eyes smoky, her body lithe and yielding. She closed her eyes as his face approached her and sighed softly. He pushed the strap of her dress off of the left shoulder as he kissed her, deeply, passionately. The thin strap slithered down her limp left arm, and in seconds Max Johnson was holding a half-naked siren against him, her bare tits flushed in her excitement.

She pulled back from him, her eyes shining, sitting there with her perfect breasts standing proudly on her naked chest. She was breathing quickly, her nipples straining. She felt the cool breeze of the restaurant's air conditioning on her naked skin. Everything seemed so sexual; she felt so alive. The electricity ran down her body, coming together in her sex which felt warm and throbbing.

"Here's your br—oh fuck me." Charlene stood stock-still in front of them, blocking the rest of the establishment's clientele from seeing into the secluded booth. She put the bread down on the table, and gripped the edge while a shiver ran through her. "That is too fucking awesome, you guys."

"Get a grip, girl," Kitty growled. "You look like you're about to cum right here." She was feeling more and more at home in this strange situation. And she was going to use this girl to help out her cause with Max. Charlene's eyes looked glazed and unfocused as she nodded helplessly.

"Well, then, if you're so turned on, you've got to do something for us, also." The waitress looked at her with wide eyes, her pretty lips parted slightly. She nodded, uncertainly.

"What are you wearing under that blouse?" Kitty's whisper was harsh, demanding.

"A—a chemise and a bra," the blonde waitress replied softly.

"Go to the restroom and take them off, please. I want you serving us with only your blouse on top, got me?"

She nodded again, her cheeks turning red.

"Off you go, then," Kitty said with finality. Max looked on bemusedly.

"Well, I guess you can get pretty wild," he said to his half-naked date.

"You have no idea," she said, her eyes dancing with delight. He laughed, tracing a finger down her front to tease over her full tit, circling around the nipple, tracing its hardness. She purred, pushing her breast into his hand. He complied by cupping it with his hand, feeling its soft weight. He pinched the nipple tightly, and she moaned, feeling her panties grow moist. She slipped out of his grasp, and shrugged the dress back into place. In an instant she looked modest once more.

"I like you, Kitty Clifton," he murmured, and her heart soared.

The rest of the meal they spent playing with their poor waitress. When she returned with their salads, the sway of her full chest under her thin blouse was quite evident. She was clearly embarrassed, but stood at their table when Max asked her to stay.

"Unbutton the top three buttons, please," he growled. Kitty giggled. Charlene was frankly blushing at this point, the bright red of her cheeks pleasing against her honey blonde hair.

"Please," she whispered.

"Nonsense," he retorted. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

She nodded, and tremblingly undid the top button, then the next two. Kitty and Max watched as she hesitatingly went to the lowest button. With these buttons undone, her blouse would gape to below her tits. She knew that if she were caught doing this, she would be fired, but she seemed to have no will of her own. She finally complied, undoing the last button. She stood up straight, her hands behind her back.

The young couple could see her breasts, larger than Kitty's, through the opening of her blouse. Max had her lean forward to get Kitty's glass. As she did so, her breast slipped out of the opening. Kitty reached forward and tweaked the large pink nipple. Charlene squeaked, but continued what she had been doing. They allowed her to button back up before she left.

Later, Kitty had a wicked idea.

"Max, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"What gave you that idea," he smiled.

"This," she said, boldly caressing his erection through his pants.

"Mmm. I guess that is a dead giveaway, isn't it?"

"Go with me here, okay?"

"Sure thing, doll," he replied, looking at her quizzically. Without a word, looking him straight in the eye, she unbuckled his belt and pants. Pulling the zipper down, she reached her slender fingers inside and grasped his cock. Deftly, she pulled it out the front of his trousers and started stroking it gently. It was a lovely example, not too huge, but thick and hard, the circumcised head a dark and angry red. Her fingers barely reached all the way around its girth.

He gasped, feeling her cool fingers on his hardness. The sensations were delightful, and heightened by the danger of doing this in public. Her touch danced and caressed his aching erection, keeping him on the edge while he nervously finished off his steak. He offered her a piece, which she accepted, her red lips stained with the juices.

"Ohh, lover," she whispered, "I definitely like your steak. She leaned in and kissed him deeply again, her tongue wrestling with his. She caught the sight of Charlene coming back, and pulled away. "Drop your napkin," she hissed. He obeyed.

Despite her nerves, Charlene had been enjoying every moment. She had never felt so turned on in her life. This kid and his women were so wild! Her legs were like jelly, and she was sure that every one of her customers could tell how aroused she was. But she had managed to keep it together, although she had had to take a break in the bathroom to touch herself, wildly fingering herself to a quick and rough orgasm before making a desperate attempt to dry off her dripping snatch.

When she saw the napkin flutter to the ground, she swooped down automatically to pick it up. At this point she was confronted by the rude sight of the young man's hard cock being stroked right in front of her nose.

"Take him in your mouth," came the soft yet insistent instruction from the girl. She obeyed instinctively, feeling the bulbous head pass her lips, hot and soft, then the hard shaft, an inch or two forcing its way into her mouth. The head rested heavily on her tongue, the salty pre-cum filling her senses. She sensed rather than saw the small hand speeding up on the rest of the shaft, increasing its pressure. She helped out the effort by sucking on the head, rasping her tongue across the sensitive skin under the ridge.

And then her mouth suddenly filled with an explosion of hot creamy cum, the head expanding with each burst. Her mouth overflowed with the stuff, salty, bitter, so wrong and yet so delicious.

"Don't swallow," came the growl of the man, and she desperately tried to obey, her cheeks bulging out with the collection of sperm. Several more jerks of ejaculate came from his cock, and she let the head slip from her mouth to give herself that much more room to collect the stuff. After the last dribble emerged, she stood up and handed the napkin to him. Proudly, she stood there with her mouth stuffed with his come.

"Spit." He held out an empty glass. She leaned over and allowed the gooey mass of mixed semen and saliva to pour out of her mouth and into the glass. Her eyes fluttered closed for a second, as a spasm ran through her.

"Jesus, that was hot," she murmured, tasting the sticky residue of him in her mouth, and then smiling at the two.

"Nicely done," Kitty smiled back at her, all annoyance gone. She couldn't hold a grudge against the waitress, not now. And the two women smiled conspiratorially together.

"Would you please get us a flan?" Max's request brought Charlene back to her senses.

"Certainly, Monsieur," she replied, smiling coquettishly. Her smile still appeared pearly, and a drop of cum lay on her chin. She turned and walked proudly through the restaurant. Nobody else knew what had happened here tonight, but she had had a sexual awakening.

And when the flan came, Max poured the contents of the glass over the caramel dessert and wordlessly offered it to his date. She looked at him, lust burning through her eyes, and took up a fork to eat the delicious treat.

*****

Mark Clifton watched covertly from the shadows of the front hall. Outside, under the light by the front door, his gorgeous daughter was trading spit with her date, Gus Johnson's boy. He wanted to be angry with her, self-righteously furious with the boy. But the scene was too engrossing for him to step forward and interrupt.

The kid had his hands on his daughter's ass, pulling her in tight to him, and she seemed only too willing to participate. As the father watched, the girl reached behind her and pulled her dress upwards. He watched hungrily as her long legs were revealed, higher and higher, until that superb ass came into view, that same ass he had looked at earlier in the day.

The boy confidently cupped the near naked ass in his hands, tracing the line of the blue thong with his fingers. The couple's kissing was hard and passionate, never seeming to pause for breathing, as if they were devouring each other. Mark was hard in his pants, watching his daughter getting mauled. On her first date with the boy, for Christ's sake! Had she no modesty? Or was she just a slut?

The hands on Kitty's ass delved deeper, pulling the rounded cheeks apart. Mark held his breath, unconsciously rubbing himself through his pants. Would he get to see something he had never been privy to before? Would he get to see his angel's asshole? He peered more closely, trying to make out some details through the shadows that covered up the boy's explorations.

And then, his heart stopped. Because the boy looked directly at him. And winked!

*****

"Mmm. Kitty, you are definitely hot tonight."

"Glad I convinced you. Finally," she giggled.

Max felt the sweet firmness of her ass in his hands. He could sense the heat emanating from between her legs, just inches from his fingers. Her face was flushed, her eyes sparkling. She had never looked so pretty, so sexual to him. He knew she was his for the taking. But, he had an idea that percolated through him.

"So hot. So fucking exciting." He ground his erection into her abdomen, and she wiggled against him, smiling in delight at the sensation of his hard cock. "But, my little vixen, it will have to wait."

She gaped at him in astonishment. Never before had she been left hanging like this.

"What do you mean? You can't leave me like this!"

"Prior commitment, sweetheart," he smiled, squeezing that magnificent ass one last time before reluctantly withdrawing his hands. He knew that he had recourse to satisfaction at home. He suspected she did not, although he had seen her father in the hallway watching them avidly. If he left her wanting more, he was pretty sure she would be his forever.

"I'll call you," he whispered hotly into her ear, then withdrew quickly.

Kitty watched him go. She stamped her foot in exasperation, before turning to enter her house. She pursed her lips, frustrated, as she bent to undo the straps of her sandals in the foyer, then smiled ruefully.

'What a fucker,' she thought to herself. 'But I've got to have him.'

"How was your date, honey?" The voice from in the next room made her jump.

"Oh, God, Daddy! You scared the daylights out of me!" She made her way into the living room where her father was sitting on the couch. Preoccupied with her thoughts, she didn't notice how flustered he looked, nor how he was sitting with a pillow on his lap.

"It was fine," she continued, flopping down onto the other end of the couch. Her skirt flew up briefly, and the confused father's eyes were drawn to the glimpse of leg that he saw, before he forced himself to look at her again. "Actually, it was maybe the most fun I've ever had on a date," she admitted, glancing at her father before looking down, a little embarrassed at her memories. She was still hot, over-excited. Her panties felt quite damp. She bent over to rub at her feet.

"Are your feet sore, honey? I'll rub them for you," Mark blurted. Kitty looked at him quizzically, then shrugged.

"Okay, Daddy," she smiled, before lifting her feet up and placing them on the pillow over his lap. "Rub away." She leaned back and closed her eyes. Her father took the nearest foot in his hands and started to massage it, pushing his fingers deeply into the sole.

"Mmm. That's heavenly, Daddy," she murmured. She looked at him from under heavy lids. He was certainly still a very handsome man, her Daddy. His hair might be grey around the temples, but he still had a full head of it. And his eyes, lighter blue than hers, were like steel when he was angry, rain when he was relaxed. He was tall and fit, working out at the gym several times a week. She knew he was sexually active, and his dates were invariably pretty.

'But not as pretty as me,' a voice in her head whispered, and she smiled to herself. She slipped further down on the couch, her feet pushing off of the cushion to the far side.

Mark suddenly found his hands holding her slim calf. He paused a second, and looked up at his girl's face. Her eyes were closed again. He looked down her body, took in the curves of her breasts, the nipples visible through the thin white cotton. Below, the dress had pushed up above her knees. He gently started massaging the muscles of her lower leg, working his fingers all around the circumference. He pulled her nearer leg into him, then went to work on the farther, subtly pushing it further apart from its mate. He was unconscious of what he was doing, and yet his eyes would roam up her legs with each movement, looking to see what the effect might be on her dress.

Kitty was half-dreaming at this point. His touch was so firm, so loving. She was still hot and bothered by how she and Max had behaved at the restaurant. In her mind, she was in Charlene's place, holding her date's cock in her mouth, feeling the hardness of it on her tongue. She was bobbing up and down his erection, her red lips leaving lipstick marks on the shaft. Her dress was down around her waist again, her firm breasts hanging out in public. She moaned lightly.

And now she was aware that her legs were moving apart. But she knew that her dress was covering her. There was no way her Daddy would be able to look up it. And in any case, it was just innocent fun, right? In fact, maybe she should just let him look at her. What was the harm?

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers