All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 10'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

I check every day for a chapter to your story. can't wait for the other 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SWEET!!!!!!!

Awesome follow up! I think that Max & his mom & Kitty should go back to that restaurant & have some fun with that waitress again...only this time tease her until she loses her job but diving under the table & pleasing everyone! But that's just me & my dirty mind! Great story, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Hot, Great story line

Can't wait for your next chapter. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very much liked

I like the way each Ch can more of less stand on its own,yet leaves you wanting more .I remember well the incident with the waitress,I thought that was particularly erotic.

PharmerDudePharmerDudeover 16 years ago
Please don't stop with Chapter 12!

Another great chapter! You apologized for the delay of chapter 10. I don’t think you have anything to apologize for, at all. I never mind waiting for your new chapters, because they are so great. I love your story telling. You have mastered the ability of character development, great plot, tremendous writing and eroticism. An amazing combination! You truly have a great gift. You have stated that there will only be 12 chapters. Is there any chance you might consider more chapters if there was enough interest? I would love having a possibility of bring back Charlene, the waitress to be involved with Max? Maybe even have Charlene be involved in a threesome with Max & Kitty. How about involving a threesome with Max, Kitty & Charlene? A final conclusion with Max, Angela, Kitty & Charlene would be totally awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous