All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 12'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome, Simply Awesome

It was a long wait between stories, but well worth it. I just wish there was just one more. You finally hinted at what a lot of were waiting for, and that was for Charlene to be involved. Just one more, please and bring her into the scene. Of course, she will have to learn all the players are related, but that makes it more hot. Thanks for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tremendous.

A tremendous series,the door closes on this,but I have a strange feeling that this "cast" could well star again???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BRAVO!!!

It was a wonderful series and thank you for all the lovely orgasms. Reading you was like being there.

I have shared your series with my Husband and Son, which lead to many stimulating conversations.

Thank you so much for your literary expertise and I look forward to any future works you may have in mind.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Favorite Indiana Fan

How about a series with all 6 involved - 3 men and 3 women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Stop

You have give yourself a self imposed finish point - but we all want more - so please continue - a couple more episodes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fucking unbeleviable

man this series was by for the best one i have read in awhile.i was so wondering when u was going to put charlene back in the story, i would def. love to see what happens on that anniversary nite. i bet poor charlene cums so much she can't keep contious. loved it loved it and loved and i am definatly wanting more "I AM NOT STRONG" i ain't gonna lie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ending...

I'm not sure the ending was as strong as some of the other chapters but I did enjoy the epilogue. There were some grammatical errors that detracted but I don't want to be 'that guy' saying that it ruined it for me. One problem that I did have was if she was truly ruined for other men then why was she still involved with the boyfriend? Keep writing (this is not a vote for ch 13).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

VERY GOOD STORY THOUGH ENDING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WRITTEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot hot hot

One of the hottest stories on Literotica. I hope we see more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
blown away

dam, this set IS the best one i've read, the descritpive motions (mainly orgasms) and thoughts helped ssssoooooooo much!!!! too erotic for me to score!

hot_couple287hot_couple287over 15 years ago
Wow

Wow absolutely awesome, you have great insight of a woman's feelings!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it, one of the best - really!

The mother was a hot slutty milf, the son was a horny bastard who knew his mum needed fucking in every hole, and Kitty was a teen slut who needed her dad's cock. It was superbly written. Thank you columfa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fabulous

fantastic, simply fucking fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great read

Thank you that was an awesome story. Glad I was able to read from start to finish without having to wait for a chapter to be wrote.

You now need to write about the poor baby's that came from this coupling. Neither practiced safe sex at all.

Moral of story:

If your going to get your Dick wet wear a raincoat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah

I started reading because it was seemed really hot, but after first few chapters I just started reading for the story.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

Perfect story! Hot and sweet too. Great characters! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too bad it had to end...

this was a great story. there's so many more directions it could have taken. hopefully one day you'll continue it or write a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Miss You

We miss your talented writing and notice that you have not written anything since 2008. Hope all is well with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red love your stile

just loved your story it was so hot and sexy and a big teates you have a good fell for incest story so pls give use more some yours leann mawh xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Bye bye faggot max. suck. no tight pussy but only cock for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't stop reading..

Part of me hopes one day more chapters will be added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thumbs up

Great story. I couldn't stop reading. Just wish Gus had been more involved with a bit more extremity. Cause face it, is sucking cock to get pussy submission or compromise?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

Very hot stuff I want more of this family. Mom is such of a slut I love her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderfully written

I want a whole lot more of this family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

This is by far one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story

Though some of your "twists" are a little strange.

You had several errors but one error in particular kills a story for me. When someone is in the bedroom, or other rooms inside the house, and one or the other disrobes, or removes a piece of clothing from their partner and drops it on the GROUND. You made this error multiple times.

If something is dropped inside of a house, it can only be dropped on the FLOOR.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 3 years ago

Loved almost all the story. The Father and son blowjob was totally unnecessary, but apart from that, a great multichapter story.

I certainly hope you do another one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous