Learning to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya...ya...you guys....like that....like watching meeee...get...shit, shit...get fucked hard?" I moaned at them as my ass was ridden and busted further open.

I then suddenly found a cock thrust into my mouth and I began sucking, my eager lips wrapping around the veiny shaft. The bombardment of my anus continued as the guy behind me started a rhythm of pressing my insides open then pulling out and the pain I was feeling started to mix with pleasure.

I slurped and suck on the stiff cock in my mouth eagerly sucking it down and wanting more. My ass began to tingle and pulse as flares of pleasure and stimulation shot out from it and into the rest of my body.

"Who's next to ride this slut?" I heard asked from behind me as the massive mound of flesh pulled out of my stretched hole.

The dick in my mouth slide out, my hole gapped open after being smashed but that huge cock and was quickly replaced with the slick cock that had been in my mouth. The guy began to feverishly pump my ass, thrust his hips hard into me as I let my ass go and braced myself on the couch.

"Ya, ya, ya! Take it, take it, take it," the guy fucking me said in time to his thrusts.

The thick cock from my ass moved into my mouth, the greasy head covered in lube, ass and white lather let me savour the flavor of my brutalized hole. I moaned loudly around the cock as my rectum was pumped and thrust into. Then just as quickly as he started the guy behind me pulled out. The big dick in my mouth also pulled out but both cocks were quickly replaced as another black dick started banging my ass and the one that had just been in it slipped into my mouth.

I again sucked my own ass off the man in my mouth and stroked and rubbed his balls as I eat dick. My hole eagerly opened to the ramming it was taking and I felt my insides easily spreading apart to take all the cock it could. I thrust my ass back at the dick and was rewarded with a hard pounding as he grabbed my harness for leverage and began to really work my ass over.

The guy on the couch slipped out of my mouth and I moaned with desire.

"Goddd...I want to be fucked....more....I'll do anything....anything for more cock," I lustily breathed.

A line quickly formed behind me as the guys took turns fucking me and making me suck my own ass off their cocks. It was a succession of glistening raw cocks pushing my sphincter open to probe my most intimate areas. Their throbbing heat spreading through my anal cavity as it was continually and repeatedly filled with the genitals of strangers, while I sucked and licked the frothed and sticky remnants of anal sex off their stiff pricks.

After what seemed an eternity of pleasure the train of cock in my ass ended and I was left laying over the edge of the couch, my stretched and used hole gapping and struggling to close after it had be pulverized by so many cocks.

"You've been warmed up well enough. Time to ride this beast," the python said as hauled me up by the harness and pulled me onto him as he sat on the couch.

I climbed onto his lap, placing my knees on each side of his hips as he yanked the strap away from my ass, rubbed lube up my hole.

"Now sit on my dick," he demanded as his massively thick hunk of meat rested below me.

"I'm going to take every inch of it! I'm going to make it disappear up my ass," I purred at him.

I was determined to take every inch of this beast in my hole. I'd watched Jen fuck him and she had been unable to take him all but I was going to. I reached behind me and placed his big pink head at my doorway and began to wriggle my ass over its lubed surface. He grabbed the strap and tried to pull me down but I resisted, I toyed with his mushroomed head more taking it just barely in me before pulling it back out.

"You afraid you can't take it?" he asked.

"It's ok I didn't believe Jen when she said you'd be able to take anything we pulled out of our pants."

I was teasing him and I know what he was doing, trying to goad me into obliterating my man hole on him. I accepted his challenge and I swirled my sphincter around his slick tip once more then slammed my asshole down over his huge cock. My bowels bulged and my insides engulfed his python of a cock as I buried myself to the hilt on his giant penis.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Huuuuuuuhhhhuuuuu!!! Awwwww...hmppppphhhhhhh!!" I cried out in both pleasure and pain as my insides were wrenched open and his shaft plunged into me.

I began to rock and grind my ass into his lap, working his tip deep into my bowels, feeling it press far up inside me.

"Ah fuck ya! Fucking take that cock. Ya ram it up that ass! Ram it!!" he moaned and swore over and over I slammed my ass on his cock and began to madly fuck myself on him.

"Huuuhhhuuuuhh.....hhuuuhhhh..aggggggghhhhh...." I groaned as I engulfed his cock with my hole, my hard cock bouncing and flopping against my body as I thrashed away.

I pulled up half way along his thick hog then pushed it all the way back in again, clenching my ass as hard as I could as I took him. He began bucking his hips into me and grabbed my shoulders forcing me hard onto him. I began to bite his neck and ears and it drove him on as he began pumping my ass hard as I rode even harder against him.

"Owwwww yaaa, yaaaa, ohhhh yaaaa ride that dick bitch!" he breathed as he pounded at me.

My ass was awash of pleasure and ache as I wrapped my anal canal around his manhood and tried to milk his cock.

"Fuckkkkk me....fuck me....fuuuuuccckkkk!!! Fuck the....shitttt out of me....pound my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it!!" I screamed as I arched my back, threw my head back and thrashed on the slab of man dick.

The others were watching this wild display of ass ramming and heartily enjoying it, calling on encouragement. I furiously ground my ass and hips into him trying to take every extra little piece of his cock up inside me, he left go of my shoulders and began pinching my nipples and slapping my ass.

"Ohhhh...pinch them...spank me....spank me harder!" I wildly yelled at him. "Fuck my little ass.....hhhhhuuughhh..... fuck my little ass! Punish it....fucking punish it....fill it with cum...dump your load in me," I screamed at him between clenched teeth, sweat running across my lithe smooth body.

We thrashed our bodies together for several minutes before he looked at me, "You filthy slut. I'm going to blast my load up your ass. Shit it's close."

"Ya, ya! I want it....fucking fill me up...breed my ass. Be the first one to empty into it!!" I begged.

He groaned and strained against me and as he buried himself deep into me I felt him clench up and then explode. His cock quivered and pulsed and I felt his hot cum splash into my ass, it filled me up and he kept shooting blast after blast into me. I moaned in pleasure as I held his shaft tightly with my worn muscles until he flopped back and was spent. I pumped him into my ass a few more times.

"Damn....that was the best fucking I've ever had!! Wow!" I grinned at him.

Then I pulled my worn hole off his shaft, knelt beside him and sucked my ass and his cum off his cock. My stretched hole was up in the air open, and his white seed began to ooze out of my hole which quickly had several fingers placed in it.

I continued to moan as I cleaned him off and was fingered but I wasn't done I'd gotten my first taste of cum in my ass and I wanted more. I sat up, leaned into the back of the couch and presented my used hole to the guys.

With my legs pulled back and wide open and my ass dripping cum I begged, "Who's going to fuck me next?"

Hands grabbed my hips and I felt more cock fill my hole. I was so open and used from the thick black cock and the python that I easily took the next cock into me and let it start pounding away. The hot sticky cum acting as lube, greasing up the wad of flesh exploring my rectum. It took only a moment until I could feel his balls slapping against me and his hips pressing into my ass.

"Ohhh...yes...yes....fuck me like a little slutttttt!!" I moaned as I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He continued working my ass over then stopped, pulled me off the couch and onto my feet and bent me over. He reached forward grabbed my wrists, yanked them back and then proceeded to fuck me again. He used my own body as leverage and thrust deeply into me, it was overload, my cock oozed cum as strands of it were dripping and hanging from my cock as it bounced against me.

"Oh yeah fuck that's some hot ass," the stuf behind me said as he began to fuck the shit out of my ass, pounding me hard as the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room as did my groans.

"Whap, whap, whap!!" was the sound of his sweat covered body thrusting into mine as he hammered me again and again.

"Graaahhh, I'm going to fucking cum," I heard him breathe out as he released my wrists, shoved me face first into the couch and impaled my ass with his hog. His cock shot a heavy load into my bowels as he kept hecticly hammering his cock home.

I reached between my legs and grasped his thick shaft, that was buried in me, and felt the slick wetness of cum on it. He slowly pulled out and I could feel his warm seed in me. I breathed in slowly in pleasure as my ass tried to close itself but couldn't and I was suddenly pulled down onto the couch.

I was pushed up into a squatting position over a nice white cock which rose up to meet my hungry hole. I pushed out and cum dripped on to the head and then it entered me. I gasped yet again as the sheer pleasure of being penetrated flooded over my body and I slowly lowered myself down onto the piece of flesh. I began to pull up and push back down and build a steady pace as I rode this muscular stud behind me.

"Ohhhh fuck....mmmmm....fuck...... yes fuck meeeee....." I grasped as I threw my head back and road in a wash of pleasure and ecstasy.

I felt his hands under my ass as he helped push me up and pull me back down onto his shaft. I took him all the way in and then almost completely out before thrusting my body back onto him. I was sweating and breathing heavily from the absolutely unreal fucking I was taking, my throbbing engorged cock bouncing off my stomach as I rode cock.

As I was taking that hard dong up my shithole one of the other guys stood in front of me, squeezed his veined cock.

"Are you ready for it?" he asked me.

"Yes..." I nodded as I knew what was coming and I wanted it.

The guy I was riding on the couch stopped and slid his ass a ways off and I slid down with him, as the second one moved over his legs and between mine.

The new comer grabbed my legs, pulled them off the couch and into the air, pushing me back onto the chest of the dick buried in my ass and called for lube. Someone handed him a bottle and he poured a bunch on my hole, his cock and the cock inside me.

"This is going to hurt bitch," he said with an evil leer and moved closer to me.

He pushed his cock down to my already filled hole and began to shove at me. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back towards my shoulders and I quickly reached down to ensure he didn't slip away from my ass. He repositioned himself a little then began to prod against my rectum again, slowly bouncing his bulbous head against my occupied hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I moaned as my eyes rolled back in my head and the tip of his black cock slid past my sphincter.

He didn't stop but kept pushing, opening and spreading me wide, but my ass was incredibly warmed up and open and in short order the head of his cock popped into my rectum and his shaft was pressed against the other one already inside.

"Hooooooooo fuccccckkk!!! Too much, too much!!! Hwahhhhh hwahhhh!!" I moaned in mix of sheer pleasure and pain as the sensation of being filled spread through me.

I kept feeling his cock push deeper and deeper inside of me and I squirmed against him. Then I felt it retreating, letting my ass collapse back against the cock in me already, but then it was pushing back in.

It spread me open and I breathed my pleasure at him, "Yes, yes....give me.... more...put it in... deeper."

"Fuck you're a horny slut," he told me and began to double stuff my ass.

I slowly rocked against him, feeling him enter me and then the other cock push in as well.

"Ughhh...fuck mmmmeee....more...mmmmore! Split meeeee open....with cockkkk!" I cried.

Soon the two of them were pumping into my ass, spreading me open and riding me ever faster. I felt hands on my face and my head was turned and once more I had cock in my mouth as I began sucking off the beer can cock. My lips could hardly get around it but it slurped and sucked at it as I was DP'ed by two rock hard men.

The cocks in my ass picked up pace and I struggled against them as they smashed my anus open and punished my hole more and more and I pushed myself against them more and more. I grunted as I was double fucked and sucked cock. Every hole I had was full of man, and it made me wild and heady with desire.

Then I felt the familiar tensing in the second cock in me as he began to quicken his pace and fuck me harder. I whimpered around the hog in my throat and thrust wildly against the thrusting cocks until I felt a hot liquid pour into my rectum. Jets of hot man seed filled my insides.

I pulled my mouth free and moaned, "Godddddddd I love cum in...me!! I need...more... fill me please...."

The spent cock pulled out of my ass with a wet slurping sound and a new one quickly took its place as it shoved at my stretched hole. I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasure of my hole being pushed open and apart.

My legs were quickly pushed back again, the front of my harness was grabbed and my body was rocked as a black cock began inching its bulbous head into my cavity.

Sweat poured off the toned body of the guy entering me as he began to push in then pull the flared head of his cock back out, rippling it past my sphincter sending gust of pleasure through my hole.

"Ohhhhh....fuck me deeppp....fuck me hard!! Stretch my ass....stretch it open!! Fuck...I love having two cocks in me at once!"

"Fucking slut! Here comes a second load for you you little cum dumpster. Going to breed this ass up right," the straining top said.

"Do it.....oh do it!!! Fill me... with more hot cum, use my ass, punish...it!!" I pleased with him.

He continued to talk dirty to me as he pumped into my body, I reached up and started pinching and playing with his nipples.

"Ughhh.....I want you in me!! Uggghhh ya.... Like that. Put it in me!!!" I urged him.

He started to grunted and strain as he rutted in my ass, cried out he was cumming and then emptied himself in my anal canal. He pulled out before he finished and shot a thick wad of jizz all over my stretched and filled hole. I felt it run down my ass and I waited for the next dick to enter me, when it did I knew who it was right away as I opened my eyes and looked down.

It felt the strapon push me open and the ribs on the shaft rub against my ass she threaded it into the mess of cum, lube and ass juice between my legs.

"That good?" she asked and I simply closed my eyes and leaned back savouring the intense pleasure of being double fucked by a man and a woman.

It was one of my biggest fantasies and it drove me insane to get it. I held my legs far back, inviting her into me and simply groaned as she slipped her dildo and the cum in. She began to pump my hole, the ribs sending tingles all over my body and the cock beneath me also began working my hole again and I was in heaven getting fucked.

I lay with my eyes closed just enjoying the sensation of being spread open, used and destroyed all at the same time. I felt her hands at my nipples and sighed in pleasure as she worked on them.

"You like your nipples getting worked?" she asked.

"Ahhh....yesssss," I throatly moaned.

Then I felt something cold and smooth on my chest and opened my eyes to see her place a nipple clamp on my right nipple. It pinched me hard and firm and I moaned my approval as she fixed the next clamp on my other nipple. It sent spirals of enjoyment throughout my body as my ass was spread wide and pumped and my nipples were used.

I felt more cold smoothness on my chest and again opened my eyes and she attached what I thought were two pieces of small chain to the clamps. It turned out to be two pieces of chain, one running from each clamp that then attached to attached to a thin, black leather collar. She slid the collar around my neck and clasped it shut.

God, I was in heaven. Her task done she returned to fucking my ass with her dildo. She quickened her pace and began thrusting deep into me, making me arch my back and rocking against the cocks in me. I could feel my ass splitting open from the sheer girth being forced into it. It was a mixture of pleasure and stinging pain, but a pain I relished.

She keep burying herself in me as I groaned and wriggled in pleasure, then she grabbed the chains on the clamps and began to pull them. It yanked and tugged on my clamped nipples and I gasped in erotic pleasure.

"More!!!! More!! Ahhhh...fuck me harder....use me!!!" I slurred at the two fucking me.

She responded by thrusting her hips deeply into me, her tits bounced as she fucked me over and over again, the whole time yanking on the nipple chains. She then suddenly pulled out of me, the speed and force of it made me cry out as I collapsed in a mess of sweat and lust.

I was pulled up to my feet and off the second cock in my ass, by the thick cock black guy who reached down and stroked my dick. It was covered in precum and my juices and the veins on it pulsed and throbbed as it sought to explode and empty its load. The guy I'd been riding got on the floor and I was pushed down on top of him.

"Get on top of him and spread your ass open for some more cock," the hot stud below me said.

I lay facing his chest and he easily slid his stiff prick into my open ass, I moaned happily to have cock in me again.

"Ohhh yeah....that's soooo good!" I moaned as I looked back, "I want the big thick cock in my ass at the same time."

The thick trunk like cock lumbered up behind me, fell to his knees, lubed my ass once more then began pushing his engorged tip into me.

I yelped and began to shuffle forward, as his dick was so thick and was going into me with one cock already in. It was like having an arm shoved up my hole. He grabbed the back of my harness, pulled me back and I felt arms also wrap around me from below.

"You aren't going anywhere baby, that ass is going to be broken next," he laughed as he held me firm.

"Mmmmm yes....break me open...it hurts but I want it!" I slutily begged.

I felt the warm pressure of cock against my ass once more and concentrated on relaxing and letting it enter me. I reached back and tried to spread myself further open to let him in easier. He grunted as he strained, his ass clenching as he struggled to push his heavy meat into me, I whimper and panted as slowly, ever so slowly my ass began to spread apart.

"Hooo fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!! Auggghhhhhhhh.....aughhhhhh!" I groaned between clenched teeth as hot, shooting pain lanced through my ass as inch by creeping inch he forced his cock's oily, pulsating shaft across the one already inside me.

I felt a sudden pop and his tip pushed passed my resisting hole and into my anus. He kept pushing and I groaned even louder as I struggled to take all this cock in me.

"Huuuuughh...huggggghhh...come on.....gettttt..... it.....in....AHHHHHHHH... me, work...my asssss."

My rectum stretched and pulled apart as it engulfed the manhood being shoved into me. I let my ass go and reached back to feel that his massive unit was only half way in me. He slowly started to pull out of me, my hole welcoming the relief until he began pushing back in.

He continued like this, slowly, for several minutes as my canal stretched and opened to let them both in. As my anal cavity slowly lost its battle against cock, he pushed more and more of his thick veiny penis into me. Every inch made me groan and shake as I was opened like I'd never been opened before. I'd been double fucked multiple times in the past but this was intense, neither cock in me was small and one was immense.