Learning to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh god! Aughhh...... aughhh... huuuuhhhhuuuhhh.... So...fucking.....big."

The log of a cock forcing its way into my hole finally began a slow and steady pace of pumping. Its lubed and slick shaft began sliding past my battered walls and into my bowels as my ass was stuffed full of man.

I continued to struggle to take it all but the pain again became intermingled with pleasure as my body adjusted to the stretch and strain. Soon enough my entire body was being rocked back and forth by the strong pumping of my ass.

"There you go boy. There you go, work those dicks in you," the massive stud mounting my ass from behind told me.

Both cocks were being fed to me, as one pulled out the other barged its way in. My hole was a mess of lube and sticky, white cum goo that coated the two pricks working my insides.

I lay on top of the one guy on the floor as a crowd stroked and jerked to me having my manhole violated and pulled asunder. My head rolled and swayed in a stupor of pleasure as my body was pushed and pulled by the two men using my hole for their carnal pleasure.

It was heaven to be the center of attention and I basked in this and the sheer pleasure of being dominated, used and destroyed. The breathing of the guy fucking me from below began to get ragged as he'd been pumping me a while.

"You ready for another dose of cum?" the guy on the bottom asked me.

"Yes....fuck..my ass. Fillllll it up, lube....it up so that....big cock...slides easier...." I moaned in a haze of lust.

In a few short thrusts I felt his muscles bunch and more hot cum splash into my asshole. His pulsating cock jettisoned its load into my hungry rectum. He pushed me up, flopped out of my hole and got out from under me.

Then, on all fours, I cleaned his cock off, it was immensely hot and stunk of cum and ass. The big hog ramming from behind was now free to insert its entire length into my body. I gasped and arched up as it pounded in and began mixing the loads of cum in my ass. I bounced and swayed and rocked as the big man behind me hammered the shit out of little body.

"Everyone get ready, it's time to finish this little slut off!" Jen told the assembled men who began to crowd around my slick exhausted body.

The cock in my ass slowed and I was slow rolled onto my back. The fat cock was withdrawn and I moaned as my hole adjusted to the void. However, the middle-eastern guy was quickly on his knees and shoved his thick self into me. It easily slid in with all the jizz and lube that coated my hole.

I felt only pleasure as his massive rod began pushing into me, cum and lube oozing out from around it with each thrust. The seven others came and stood over me, stroking and pulling on their cocks.

"Mmmm shower him in cum," Jen told them.

I didn't need to wait long for the first drops of semen to begin falling on me. Standing over my head one of the black guys stroked himself, closed his eyes and sent jets of white, hot jizz down onto my chest and stomach. The thick liquid, globbed onto my skin and warmed it. Another was soon kneeling just above my head, jerking hard on his thick cock and it soon too ushered forth its steaming fountain of salt. Ropes of sticky, thick cum flew from his cock and landed on me chest, mixing with the seed already there.

"Ahhh, fuccccck ya. Take the load," the stud with the erupting cock grunted as he coaxed the last drops of cum from his cock. Each shot was a shorter and creeped up my chest until he deposited three thick globs of cum on my face.

I rolled my tongue around, tasting and sucking in the warm jizz. Another guy knelt over me and buried his ass on my face. I eat his ass as I felt him clench and more heavy hot splashes of cum showered onto my chest and crotch. The python stepped up next, and he simply stood over me facing me and blasted a heavy load of cum all over my chest and face. I closed my eyes and felt it hit me like sticky drops of rain, which then ran down my chest, arms, neck and face.

"Oh ya bitch, I'm going to seed this ass," the guy fucking me groaned.

Then I felt the thick cock in my ass tense, strain and quiver and felt a large wave of cum spew into my bowels. He kept pumping shot after shot into me as I could feel it splattering the walls of my rectum. He pulled out and another dick was shoved in and furiously started plowing me, my cum covered body bounced on the floor as the shaft riding my ass shot forth another load of cum. The sticky mess flooded into me and coated my insides, hole, thighs and ass.

"YAAAA!!! Shit....fill my ass up....yes yes breed me!" I cried out.

My hole was vacated again as the spent cock pulled out but another was roughly shoved into me and I began riding it. The big black cock was standing next to me and its owner was stroking it fast and hard as another guy worked his nipples. He strained against his thick hog, using the cum from my ass as lube as he brought himself closer and closer.

"Got a big treat here for you bitch," he said.

Then he quickly knelt across my chest, stroked his cock twice more, pushed it down at my face and unloaded a massive blast of cum onto my face. The force of his shot surprised me and I opened my mouth to gasp just as he unleashed a second thick, huge load of cum from the head of his cock.

It rocketed across my face, splashing into my mouth and he continued to shower my face with ropes of thick sticky jizz. He emptied at least six large gouts of cum into my mouth and onto my face and just as he finished I felt the last cock strain and blast its load of man seed into my stretched cum filled asshole.

I laid on the floor, exhausted, used, cover and filled with cum. It dripped from my open hole, my face and mouth, chest, stomach and arms. The smell of sweat, salt and man filled the room as everyone stood and admire their handy work. I was finished and couldn't take anymore and I just lay panting on the floor.

"Wow, look at the mess you made of him," Jen said as she admired my cum covered body. "You guys definitely earned an invite back. I don't think this bitches hole with ever be the same."

I then heard Jen thank everyone and ushered them out, it took her but a few moments to empty the apartment of all the cock that'd just punished and used me. She was soon back in the living room kneeling beside.

"How was it? Did you enjoy getting used by some many guys?" she asked me.

"Ahhh...that was the best thing I've ever had. Being used and fucked by so many strangers while others watched was unreal." I gasped in exhaustion and pleasure.

The other woman she invited was also still there and she knelt on the other side of me and began to stroke my cock.

"We aren't done just yet. You have a little more to give," Jen told me.

I had no idea what more could be done as I was of no use to anyone. They pushed me back to the couch and then Jen grabbed my hips and told me to push my ass up at the couch. My shoulders and head were on the ground but now my ass was in the air against the edge of the couch, I was bent like the letter C. Jen stood by my hips, holding them as she slowly stroked my cock, it sent shivers through my body and I wanted release, I wanted to cum.

"Oh, I need to cum. I need to explode!" I moaned and begged.

As Jen slowly stroked me the other woman began to lick and suck the cum from my body, first my face and neck, her free hand pulling more down from my stomach, crotch and chest. Her mouth full, she got up leaned over my exposed ass, spread it open with two fingers, began tonguing it and spitting her mouth full of cum into my hole.

It felt amazing to be stroked, fingered, tongued all while feeling warm cum sliding into me. She was quickly back at my face lapping up all the cum she could get from me before again depositing it in my hole. She did this several times before she sat back here task done.

Jen began to stroke me harder and I easily felt my balls tighten and I knew my orgasm was seconds away. Still flopped over myself, Jen jerked me until I cried out I was going to cum then sent fountains of hot, liquid cum all over my own face and into my own mouth. Jen continued pumping my cock, sending waves of pleasure across my body as cum dripped and splashed on my face.

"Swallow it! Swallow it all up!" Jen commanded me which I did.

My hungry tongue lapped at the spurts of cum as more splashed into my open mouth. I kept lapping at the liquidy spunk that was shooting from my body until the last drops were milked from my cock.

"Come on you little cock fiend. Get on your feet," Jen said as she yanked at my harness and nipple clamps.

I shakingly got up, supporting myself on the couch as my legs were jelly and my entire body ached and throbbed. Jen and the other woman then got on the floor, placed their heads beside each other.

"Now squat over us and give us all the delicious cum in your ass," Jen begged.

I squatted over Jen's face and relaxed my hole and globs and drippings of cum began tumbling from my ass. It was a waterfall of male seed, as my hole had been loaded up and now emptied itself over both their faces and mouths. I spread my ass open further so every drop would fall from my puckered red swollen hole and into their mouths.

It only took a few moments to release the last drops of cum onto them. I fell back onto the couch and lay there in an exhausted heep until I felt Jen grab my face and kiss me, spitting hot used cum into my mouth.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and lapped the cum out hungrily, and as soon as she was finished the other girl kissed me and spit her load of cum, ass juice and lube into my mouth. I swallowed it all and was incredibly turned on by taking load after load of cum, and ending up with it all in my mouth and stomach.

Cum continued to ooze out of my red, stretched worn out asshole, and the smell of it coated my body and the room. I sat on the couch as I watched Jen and the other girl fuck each other with such ferocity that I was hard again but had no ability to join in. This had been unreal and thankfully it had pleased Jen enough that it was not the last time I was gangbanged.