Learning to Surf Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy meets girl on vacation.
1.4k words
4.36
25.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One (her)

Finally some relaxation! After what I have been through the past week it's a welcome reprieve. I arrived in the early morning and checked into the nostalgic looking beach hide-away. It looked just as wonderful as the brochure. The privacy of the huts has surfboards for head boards and huge palm ceiling fans. Large airy windows with mosquito netting over them; even the commode had a playful beach theme with little sea shell soaps and real sponge loufa. I placed my things in the drawers and closets looking forward to a long two weeks laying in the sun and enjoying the sunsets right outside my walk-out patio covered in beach sand.

After unpacking I changed into my new red bikini and black flowered wrap and wandered out to the cabana. The ocean was breath-taking! The salty air and the rolling waves, I breathed deep and sauntered forward. At the cabana bar there was a pad of paper that read: leave your drink order and location here. So, I wrote Wimpy Pina-Colada, wimpy Red bikini girl. Then found a semi shady spot under a gigantic palm tree not too far away.

Kicking up my feet on a lounger I sat back and people watched. There were groups of people descending from the hilltop huts above to enjoy a day on our own private beach exclusively for hotel patrons only. There were some children building sand castles, and others giggling and squealing, running away from the waves. A few old ladies wearing huge straw hats dressed like it was chilly walked down the beach in gaudy studded sandals. They waved as they passed by me and smiled. I waved and smiled back listening to the flip-flop of there sandals beating against their heels, flicking the sand. Behind them followed what appeared to be their spouses gawking in another direction to my far left. They were grinning from ear to ear and stumbling about in an attempt to walk straight. Curiously, I followed their gaze to see what they where grinning about. Not to my surprise, there were four scantily clad young girls looking like they were in their early twenties all dolled up and wearing identical bright lime green bikinis. The blonde bent over her towel with her ass in the air and another blonde straddling a red head rubbing lotion liberally over all her freckled back. She was stretched out on her stomach with no top on playing the tunes on a small portable radio showing a sufficient amount of cleavage. The third was a dark haired gal with her bouncing bosoms falling out of a wet suit while she aggressively waxed a surfboard.

"Dirty old men," I thought and chuckled out loud accidentally, as I couldn't take my eyes off of them either. Oh to be young again.

The waves were steadily rolling in and another group of young men ran to the waters edge with boogie boards in hand and splashing into the surf. They paddled pretty far out, as I made a mental note to try this on my vacation.

Behind me a masculine snicker was heard over my shoulder and startled me. I sat back and blocked the sun form my eyes as I glanced up and saw this incredibly tanned Adonis standing over me. Platinum blonde hair and sexy mirrored shades covering his eyes, a gleaming white smile and a fabulous muscle bound body! I think he noticed me blushing at the sight of him. Never mind my thought of him laying down on top of me right here and now!

"You like what you see?" He said. I could have sworn he struck a pose.

Nodding to the girls, "Those underage beach bunnies are here all summer and are much too wealthy for their own good."

He pointed out at the guys playing in the waves body surfing. "I noticed you watching them; I can teach you how to do that if you want."

"Oh, that is so very kind of you to offer, but I just don't know. Is it dangerous?" I replied reaching for my drink. He seemed to be staring at my tits and still held it out of my reach.

"You teach?" I asked sitting upright. "Multi-talented then; aren't you the waiter?"

"This morning I am. My mate has a hang over from last night's beach party. Bloke couldn't get his ass out of bed this morning to work his shift. I run the surf shop." He explained. "I was being kind and decided to help him, so he doesn't lose his job." He said disgruntled and laughed.

"Anyhow, this allows me to meet beautiful women such as you, now doesn't it?" He stated matter-of-factly in a very sexy British accent and flashed another adorable grin.

Leaning over me, he placed my drink on the table on the far side of the lounge chair. His muscular arms and chest were so close to me I could have bit him. I don't deny the thought crossed my mind to at least lick him. Catching the scent of coconut oil his tanned skin glistened in the sun. As he moved back across me he handed me a large pink beach towel and I thought I saw him flex his muscles in another pose. It's got to be my imagination, not that I minded at all. Lusting after a god like this, was a welcome change to my daily routine.

"Party last night?" I pouted. "So I arrived a day too late?"

"Not at all" he said squatting down to my eye level, glancing at my breasts again, and then looking approvingly back at my face. He removed his shades and his glassy blue eyes were mesmerizing.

"We have staff parties out here almost every night after the hotel patrons drop off into their rooms."

I responded with a flirty grin, "does this mean hotel patrons aren't allowed to attend?" I watched his arm and chest muscles ripple as he tossed the beach towel over the back of my chair.

"It's invitation only. We start to gather about dusk at the big blue house over there." He flexed his bicep as he pointed in the direction.

"It's no secret. You can see the bon fire." He turned back to me and smiled when he said, "Feel free to drop on down to the surf shop and have a drink. Consider this your personal invitation."

He stood up then and handed me some sun block lotion. Our fingers danced across each other for a moment and I felt a excited chill run down my spine.

"Can you cover my back please?" I asked, not wanting this beautifully tanned creature to leave just yet.

Without a word he nodded graciously, uncapped the lotion, and rubbed it between his noticeably large hands. I sat forward to allow him to massage it in. His hands felt cool with the lotion all over them. He massaged quite gently and with a sensual, masterful motion. I giggled at the thought that crossed my mind of "tough work being the bar man here!"

But his large hands felt like he had done this before for many women that come through this place. Moving his hands gently across the span of my shoulders and further down my spine; he unclasped the bathing suit top and made sure he covered every last inch of visible skin that he could respectfully touch. He rubbed his hands together one last time as I sat back trying to clasp my strap and he touched my nose leaving a smudge of lotion there.

"Be sure to keep that cute nose under wraps, this sun can be treacherous. Now, you will have to excuse me, I wouldn't mind doing your front as well, but I do have to get the shop open." He said very flirtatiously without being offensive in the least. It had to be the accent that made him so charming.

"Feel free to wander down and visit later. We can discuss your surfing lessons." He winked and wiped the left over lotion on his wash board stomach with the trail of blonde hair leading into his shorts. Placing his shades back over his eyes I could have sworn I saw him 'strut' away.

Admiring his Bermuda shorts with smiling sharks all over them, they hugged tightly over his taught ass. I laid back enjoyed my drink and thought about taking a walk after a light lunch to definitely check out the surf shop.