Learning to Surf Ch. 05

Story Info
Boy meets girl.
1.7k words
4.35
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 (her)

Stepping out of the shower I coated every last inch of little tan skin with vanilla lotion. I decided to dress sexy that evening in a pink strappy top and black mini. With my hair down and straight, I lightly applied some makeup to accent my green eyes and pink lips. Looking in the mirror satisfied, I closed the door behind me and walked to "The Dock."

"The Dock" was a restaurant that served meals at all hours of the day or night. It was on the main strip on the top of the hill behind the main hotel. The sun was setting and my stomach was growling for sustenance. Listening to the rustles of people strolling by and the smell of seafood in the air, the young lime green bikini girls form the beach earlier were finishing their meal and discussing where they would waste away their evening. I couldn't help but overhear them; they were sitting at the next table over.

The blonde said, "I can't wait to hook up with the dark hair guy that paints the boards in the shop."

The other blonde replied, "No I don't think so, he's mine!" She paused and then stated matter-of-factly, "We could always share," and winked.

The dark haired girl and the red head glared at them like they were crazy. "It's the blonde that we want!" they said at the same time. I wondered to myself if they all shared the same brain?

I watched them get up from the table as the waiter brought me my glass of chardonnay. They were dressed to kill with dangerously short minis and young perky breasts peeking out from under very tight fitting halter tops. They must, all share the same brain, I giggled to myself, because the minis were exactly the same and the tops too, despite they each wore a different color.

The dark haired girl playfully shoving the red head said "I get first dibs on James, I am 6 months older than you and I don't do sloppy seconds!"

One of the blondes lit a cigarette trying to look more mature than she really was and then like a gaggle of geese they clucked their way towards the blue house down the road.

I began to think twice about my invitation to the party. I can't compete with these wild young beauties. My meal appeared and the large bowl of lobster bisque and a side salad was delicious. I found it hard to eat with my thoughts wandering back to James and his incredible body and gorgeous smile. My tummy tingled at the thought of spending an evening near him. My diamond ring was glowering back at me when I glanced down. I thought to myself, not real bright there Amelia, he probably noticed it and now doesn't want to do anything with me. Maybe that's why he seemed flirty but then stopped? I wondered to myself.

I walked back to my room at dusk, removed the ring and hid it in the suitcase pocket. Trying to get up the courage to take the next few steps on my own, I decided to walk on the beach and make up my mind. I snagged a bottle of water out of the mini fridge and held my sandals in the other hand, and forced myself to move forward.

The night air was warm and breezy. The walk was pleasant along the calm water. I arrived at the house and heard loud music and saw people moving around inside. Summing up the courage, I took a deep breathe and stepped onto the back patio and peered inside. There were people everywhere. I recognized a couple of the guys smoking a joint by the railing as the ones that carried my luggage to my hut. They looked very surprised to see me and not too thrilled. I smiled as kindly as I could and winked at them.

"It's ok." I said "I won't tell a soul."

I moved closer to them and they offered me a hit. I accepted it even though I don't really smoke that often. But I didn't want to be rude and got the feeling that I wasn't supposed to be here. I need to fit in, I figured.

The short one with messy brown hair and striking green eyes said, "We don't usually socialize with the guests."

The taller one was wearing a ball cap and was cute in a boyish way replied "It's forbidden for us to do anything with them. We could lose our jobs."

"Well, maybe I should go then?" I said. "but...a guy named James asked me to come."

"Lucky bastard, why does he always get dibs on the hot ones?" He told the short one as if I wasn't even standing there. I felt their eyes move up and down my body rest on my tits with an envious look in their eyes.

"Uh, I'm standing right here guys." I laughed pointing at my face.

They were too high to understand this concept and decided to go start the bon fire. I stood by the railing a little while longer and watched more people go into the house and few come out. Three really buff guys came around the side of the house each with a small keg on their shoulders; they too went to down to the fire.

I turned to take a look at the house. Blue it was! A bright pale blue that even in the night and flicker of the bon fire it couldn't be missed. It had gable roofs and a wrap around porch. Much like a Queen Anne Victorian, but with an island twist to it. I followed the porch around the side and stopped every now again to let small groups of people pass by me. I made it to the front door which stood wide open with loud music coming out of it. I smiled at the resemblance this scenario was to my college years at the frat house parties. The people were about the same ages too.

I wandered in and saw the most beautiful architecture; someone had really taken good care of this place. I moved to the right where there was a table covered with exotic fruits and dips with veggies; seafood and shish-kabobs and bowls of various flavors of crackers and crisps. I was impressed, quite a spread. I couldn't imagine catering an affair like this every night. More people moved through the dining room dropping items on the table to contribute to the feast. It now made sense and I thought maybe I should've brought something. But it seemed there was plenty to go around.

I walked through the industrial designed kitchen and then toward the back of the house where I heard music and more voices. It was beginning to get crowded in here. The room I entered next was covered with surfing paraphernalia and there was a huge bar at one wall and a fireplace at the other. I still hadn't seen my host. I wondered where James had run off to.

I chatted with the girl behind the bar for a bit and a couple other men that had come over to say hello. I did a shot of tequila with a gal named Bridget who giggled non stop and flirted viciously with the fellow standing next to me. I was having fun meeting new people and admiring the structure of this gorgeous house.

"It gets even better upstairs!" Bridget exclaimed. "Come on, I'll show you!"

We walked up the creaky stairs to the second floor; this is when I noticed that this is definitely a bachelor's pad. It was clean and well kept, but sparse and unromantic for the vintage of the home. We passed one room with nothing but a dresser and four beds like a dorm room. The next was a commode with the smell of after shave that was sexy and familiar. The room at the end of the hall was the muffled sounds of laughing and giggling girls. I knew those laughs; that was the young, perky brat pack from the restaurant.

Bridget opened the door and we saw two girls lying on the bed and a naked pair of male feet sticking out from underneath them. It was the red head and the dark haired girl laughing and giggling. The red head had no top on and the other was teasing that her breasts might fall out. I peeked quickly to check out the room. A peek couldn't hurt, if it was a quick one. I didn't want to interfere with there their play time. They looked at the door and said together I unison "sorry sweetie this room is taken." This confirmed my suspicions that they shared the same brain.

I glanced around quickly and noticed a laptop on a makeshift surfboard for a desk and the smiling shark shorts in top of a hamper in the corner. I could smell the coconut lotion from the beach that caught my breath. I blushed and apologized for intruding, then quickly closed the door. Not before noticing a glimpse of blonde hair and a strong masculine hand grab the ass of one of the twits. I quickly turned heel and went down the stairs. I was embarrassed for barging in like that and was a bit ticked that it wasn't me. I felt like I was betrayed, but who was I? Just some girl he invited to a big party and flirted with a little on the beach. I was disappointed in him, though, especially after his comment about the girls at the beach that morning and now a little sorry that I came.

I wandered out to the bon fire and pledged not to reenter the house again that night to avoid any further embarrassment. I danced with hot young stallions and drank in excessive amounts. I chatted; flirted, danced and smoked with several of them for what could have been 1-2 hours. Later I caught sight of James out of the corner of my eye. He was walking alone down to the bon fire looking very tousled.