All Comments on 'Leave Me Burning'

by aNDREALee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Read***

Two cold ass women. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
JUST ANOTHER HUNK OF BURNING LOVE

with marshmellows and desserts for some, TK U MLJ LV NV

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Steamy!

I loved this one - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Going by this standard there would be a hell of a lot of wives burning on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naturally this was a failure

One of two things happened. Since his feet were free, he was able to pull himself up and kick the flaming bed sheets away from his body and kick the flames out before they really got started. He was then able to break his thumb against the backboard and free one hand which allowed him to free the other. The women were arrested 2 hours later and spent the next 20 years in prison as Bertha's Bitches. Moral of this ending? Make sure your victim is dead and that the evidence is gone. The second possibility? He dies in the fire. But since the wire cords are around his wrist, once again the Police arrest the wife and she spends the rest of her life in prison. All the evidence led to the women and Leah cut a deal with the prosecution to save herself years in jail. In either case Jennifer lost - big time. Dumb story that was poorly thought out.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Pain!

Yeah,Nick deserved to be punished. But burned to death?

The two cunts took off in the car and sped toward the highway. Once on,with a finger from each in the other one's twat,they savored the feeling of being free from the now smoldering Nick,the cooked prick.

Just as they tried to merge with traffic on the busy highway their car was T-boned by a U-Haul truck,exploded and burned. Karma was quick to find them as all that could be used to ID the two twats were their teeth.

~ What goes around,comes around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

One of two things happened. One. The bed burned, he pulled loose and escaped. Once the cops and fire trucks arrived he explained what happened and the girls were arrested quickly and spent the rest of their lives in prison. Two. He burned to death, the Coroner found the wire around him, the girls were arrested and spent the rest of their lives in prison. This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Wow, I wouldn't fuck with this lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous