Leave Me Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer returned the woman's smile before leading the way back inside the room. "Nick, are you not going to greet our guest?" She looked at him with fake, innocent eyes.

Nick scrabbled on the bed to cover himself with the sheets, but immediately halted upon looking at the intruding woman. "Leah..." his voice low and shaky. "what are you..." He cut himself off in mid-sentence, stealing a quick, nervous glance at his wife.

Jennifer didn't hesitate to respond. "Nick, is it possible that you are already acquainted with Leah?"

Nick didn't respond. He merely looked back and forth between both women, sudden fear drowning every other emotion in his bloodshot eyes.

It was Leah's turn to speak. She stepped forward to rest both hands on the foot of the bed. "The first thing you said to me after we made love was that you wanted to marry me. You told me that I completed you. You told me that I was the only woman in your life."

Nick started to defend himself, but Leah was quick to cut him off.

"You are a fool, Nick. You are a fool to think I wouldn't find out about Jennifer--that I wouldn't find out about your wife."

Nick lay motionless on the bed, looking much like a wide-eyed, scared-shit child, who was ready to receive a hard thrashing as a punishment. "Jenn...Leah, please?" His voice shaking even more.

"Enough!" Jennifer shouted, walking around the bed to press herself up against the soft mattress. "You have told your last lie, Nick Sphere. You have toyed with your last woman. Never again will you hurt us--never again will you hurt anyone."

Jennifer felt the sudden warmth of fire heat the sides of her face. She turned to watch Leah light the end of a cigarette and hold the tiny flame over the bed. "Sweet dreams, Nick darling. Give my regards to the devil." And with a flick of her wrist, the match landed on top the bed, where it quickly began to smolder into giant flames.

"No! Jennifer! Leah! Stop this!" Nick shouted, scurrying from one side of the bed to the other.

Jennifer lifted her fingers to her lips and blew a kiss toward the flaming bed. "I'll see you in hell, baby" Her voice dark and disturbing as she and Leah started to walk toward the door.

She could hear Nick screaming as they closed the door shut behind them. Both women walked down the hallway, through the kitchen, through the massive, richly furnished living area, until finally the night sky greeted them with refreshing aroma of midnight air.

Small, flickering flames rolled out from under the half-opened window that had once been her bedroom. Jennifer relished in the smokey fumes and the loud screams of her husband, who had finally received what he deserved.

Leah came to a halt when they reached her vehicle parked in the middle of the paved driveway. "Are you all right, Jennifer?" She closed the space between them and brushed a stray curl of black ink behind Jennifer's ear.

Jennifer smiled in response to the beautiful woman standing before her. She clasped her hand over Leah's warming touch and smiled with sincerity. "Yes. Everything is going to be all right from now on."

Leah smiled and laced their fingers together in a firm, reassuring touch.

Jennifer leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips over the other woman's taunting mouth. She slid her tongue inside and sucked lightly on her bottom lip before the loud sounds of sirens started inching closer in the pitch dark background.

Reluctantly, Jennifer pulled away from her lover's embrace. "We must leave."

Leah nodded in agreement and together they pulled out of the long driveway and whipped the car on the highway at a ravenous speed.

The paleness of the moon followed them for many miles until they stopped at a small hotel two states away. They dragged their luggage inside and fell upon the single bed from both excitement and exhaustion. Wrapped in each other's' arms, Jennifer closed her eyes, and for the first time sighed with surreal happiness.

She kissed Leah's soft lips and brushed her fingers through the long length of her red hair that fell heavily over her pale shoulders. She moaned softly as the night filled her with both heat and pleasure. Leah was hers. She had finally found peace and contentment that she had never known in six years of being with Nick.

But tonight, this one woman was hers. Forever, until death do they part.

12