All Comments on 'Leaving Beth'

by fossie123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
clearshooterclearshooterover 13 years ago
Make me your bitch!!

I want it just like that. Please make me your bitch!

Excellent, read and I'm looking forward to the next installment

HeadguyHeadguyover 13 years ago
What a turn-on!

I don't usually find BDSM a source of sexual excitment, but this story was truly the exception that proves the rule. Great job. Like all good stories, the reader is left with some questions, such as how did Beth get this scenario in her head (or, more likely, for how long had she been harboring the thoughts or impuses). The story stands alone without answers, but if you have any thought of continuing or expanding, filling in this "back story" might be an interesting possibility.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I loved it!

A story like this proves to me once again that there are a million different kinks in life and the couple in this story finally found theirs. In our "one size fits all" world it's good to see that some are brave enough to step aside and adopt a different and fulfilling lifestyle.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a crock of shit.

You want us to believe she transforms a den into a BDSM room in one day? You want us to believe that when she wraps a belt around him on the sawhorse he does anything but roll over, taking the sawhorse with him? No way she could have ever right it without releasing the belt, which he could have done for himself since she hadn't bound his hands at that point. Then you want us to believe that she fucked his virgin ass with a 9" cock that was as thick as her wrist? Can you say torn sphincter and blood every where? When she released him he did call 911 as he needed an ambulance and the Police. He went to the hospital, she went to jail. When he filed for divorce she was still in prison so he kept all the marital assets as she had been convicted of numerous felonies. What? You think because she brutalizes him that all their marital problems are going to disappear? Did you bother to think this crap though? Ridiculous garbage.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

No thanks not me at all. More garbage

Scores 1/5

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This was such a great story! The commenters in the past who were pissed off are lost and lonely souls I’m sure. This wasn’t a story of revenge or payback, it was a story about a wife trying something so far out of her normal to try to save her marriage. She even tells him she still loves and wants him. It had eroticism, sex appeal, and as he thought to himself while watching the porn, her doing something to him that he always wanted. Who wouldn’t want a wife willing to go this far to save their marriage. We need more stories like this. A must read for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous