Leaving the Navy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid into her slippery places and as I pulled back the first time Sandra said, "You can watch if you want to, Pat. I think if you will, it will just turn us on more."

I didn't look. I looked at my cock sliding in and out of Sandra coated with our juices.

"You are my hero, Nick!" Her legs wrapped around me pulling me into her.

"I love how you take care of me." She pinched my nipples.

"I want you to fill me up! Love me!"

I had my hands by her shoulders, supporting my upper body. She grabbed my wrists and moved my hands to her tits. I squeezed and she arched her back and groaned.

I heard a sound to my left and looked. Pat was sitting on the bed nude with both hands at her pussy, her eyes were on us, glazed in lust. When I looked she said, "Fuck her good! Show her you love her!"

Sandra looked at Pat and said, "Kiss me. Be my sister. Kiss me."

Pat moved to our bed and kissed Sandra. Sandra knew how to make love to a woman and she drew Pat in and loved her. I pounded away at Sandra. As they kissed I saw Sandra's hand find mine and move it to Pat's ass.

Pat reached back and moved my hand to her pussy. I probed and caressed her as I continued to plunge into Sandra. I was getting closer and closer to losing control. My balls had already pulled up so high I had a lump in my throat.

"I'm going to cum!" I said. As I said it I shoved my thumb into Pat's pussy and used my knuckle against her clit. She shuddered and arched. She came! I lost my load and slammed into Sandra pushing my doomed swimmers into the dead end of their lives. Sandra arched her back, pulled Pat's breast into her mouth and screamed.

Pat collapsed! I pulled back and out of Sandra and plopped beside her.

We hadn't even been married a week and already there was another woman in our bed! Life is good!

12