Leaving the Navy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and she molded her body to mine. We kissed and Launa asked, "Can I feel free to kiss and suck wherever and whoever I may like?" She saw lots of nods.

Margie spread a towel on the deck and put herself on it. Her legs opened and she said, "You'll slide right in, Captain Sir. They both got me good and wet."

She was right. I knelt between her open legs and slid home in one smooth stroke. Her hands immediately tweeked my nipples and Launa saw her do it. She joined us and tweeked Margie's nipples.

"Oh yes! That's wonderful!" Margie said. I looked up and saw Jack on his back and Carolyn above him squatting on his hardness. His hands held her tits. She was looking all around as she lifted and lowered her cunt on his cock.

"Bite me." Margie said. Launa had her tit in her mouth so I assumed she was talking to her. The nearly instantaneous moan let me know I was right and that Launa was biting her just perfectly.

"Margie, I want you to eat Launa. Will you do that for me?"

"Aye, Aye, Captain!"

"Launa, kneel over her and lower your puss to her tongue. You can hold her ankles for support." She smiled and moved to my directions. Soon the wet noises increased as well as the moans and groans from all of us.

When I looked over Carolyn and Jack were watching us as they continued to fuck. They changed positions and Carolyn was taking Jack from behind.

Margie squeezed my cock hard. Her body was beginning to shake and I knew she was close. Launa was repeating her mantra, "Oh, so good! Suck harder, my sweet!"

As the juices pulsed inside me and headed for Margie's waiting womb I heard a noise and turned a little towards it. It was the harbor patrol! I pulled back and out of Margie and shot the rest of my load onto her belly and Launa's torso. When I stood the flashlight beam from the patrol boat caught me and I heard the person holding the light laugh.

"Are we interrupting?" Her voice asked, still giggling.

"Another minute or two would have been nice." I responded.

"I need for everyone to show themselves and let me know this is consensual."

Launa stood. "I asked for it!"

Margie stood next to Launa. The cum was evident on both of them. "I asked for it, too."

Then Jack and Carolyn stood and he said, "It was my idea."

Carolyn said, "I want more!"

The voice from the patrol boat asked, "Are you staying in the cove for the night?"

Margie answered, "We are."

Jack answered, "We haven't talked about it."

"If you're boating after dark you need running lights and you need to navigate pretty well to get back to the marina. Can you do that?"

"I'm not sure." Jack said.

Launa said, "We're going in as soon as we get dressed. Thank you for the reminder." She looked at Jack and Carolyn and said, "Nick and Margie came out here for some private time. Let's go."

Very quickly they gathered their few belongings, a floatation vest, a swim suit and a bikini bottom and got back in their boat. I held the rope until they were in. I made eye contact with Jack and said, "If you want to come back at about noon, we'd like that."

All three waved and Carolyn said, "We'll bring lunch!" They started the motor and followed the patrol boat out of the cove. One more minute and even the sounds of the boats were gone.

Margie looked at me and said, "I didn't know there were others living in multiple relationships, like us."

"I don't know how many are like us. Launa and her partners seem to be in more of a shared sexual experience. We're creating and having a family, with kids and futures and ..."

"Sex! And all the care and nurturing we need. Can we go inside and snuggle?"

"Are we ever going to have dinner?"

"Can we snuggle for a little while and then I'll make dinner?"

"I thought one of the reasons for us coming out here was so I could focus on taking care of you."

"Snuggle me. We can argue about dinner while we snuggle." She led me to our cabin and we climbed into the bed. She maneuvered me so I was on my back and she fit herself along my right side. She pulled a sheet up over us and sighed.

"That's more like it."

Minutes passed and I felt myself slowing down, heading for sleep. "Honey, if we don't do something pretty soon I'm going to sleep."

"What had you planned for dinner?"

"I have all the fixins for a shrimp Louie salad including some French bread and a nice wine."

"Ok. I'll come to the kitchen and watch my chef work his magic. Shrimp Louie sounds wonderful." It was.

We sat outside, eating, listening to the night sounds and talking about whatever Margie wanted to talk about until it was pretty late. We talked about Jim and Krystn, about how Mark and Sam were doing and about Pat. Finally we walked inside and went back to bed.

All evening I held her hand, touched her often and spent time massaging her feet. When we got into bed I spread lotion on her back and worked it in. She purred and I added attention to her neck and shoulders. When we both knew I was about done with her neck and shoulders she said, "I think the skin of my breasts is a bit dry. Would you mind putting lotion there too?"

My answer was given with both hands. Since she said the skin of her breasts might be a bit dry I figured her belly and hips might be in need of some preventive care before they became dangerously dry as well. As I was finishing up she spread her legs and said, "My puss has a different problem. It's very wet... and needy."

"Does it need a cock or a tongue?"

"Oh, I think a tongue first and then maybe a hard cock."

I shifted around and buried my face between her legs. Her perception of being wet was accurate and I lapped up lots of her delicious nectar. We were in no hurry and I licked and sucked her inner sanctum for a very long time.

Her hands held my head and she whispered, "Please be inside me. I have an idea that I'd like to fall asleep with you inside me."

I shifted again and entered her. I moved us both so we could be comfortable if we did fall asleep. She guided our bodies until I was on my back and she was lying on top of me. I moved a pillow so it was covering one of my shoulders and her head was on top of it. If either of us moved at all my cock gently moved in and out of her.

It was well after dawn when a boat came into the cove and the ripples from it's wake bounced us enough to wake me. Margie was still on top of me. The sun was up, a slight breeze touched us and I heard the sounds of the boat outside.

Margie woke and lifted her head. "It's morning."

"Yup. I think you're right. We have a visitor in the cove. I'd better take a look."

She rolled to her right and I got up. I walked the two steps to the window and looked out. A small two seat ski boat was turning and it looked like it was quietly coming alongside. Something about the two guys in the boat didn't feel right.

I moved to the closet and retrieved the 9mm Glock I had hidden there. I whispered to Margie to get into the closet and sit on the floor. I went to the kitchen and sat where I wouldn't be seen too easily.

I felt the boats touch and felt one guy transfer to the HB. He moved slowly and quietly through the sliding door and into the HB. He carried a baseball bat in one hand. Margie's purse was on the seat of a chair. He saw it and slowly moved to get it. Once he picked it up I slid the slide back and chambered a round.

He froze. He heard the sound and didn't see me or the weapon.

"If you take one step, I'll shoot you where you stand."

He didn't even look around.

"Put the purse back into the chair." He did it very slowly.

"Quietly lay the bat on the deck by your feet." He did it without a sound.

"Take off your clothes." He didn't move. I repeated the command. He took of the t-shirt and swim suit. "Put them on the floor by the chair." He did as he was told.

"Lay on the deck, face down, spread eagled." He complied slowly and carefully. I moved close to him and used the butt of the 9mm to knock him out. Then I quickly tied his feet together and looped the end of the rope around his balls. If he tried to stand up he'd pull his own balls off.

Satisfied that he wasn't going anywhere I moved slowly to the rear outside deck and suddenly stood where the driver of the boat could see me. The 9mm aimed at his head. He looked up and his mouth dropped open.

"Shut off the boat." He looked at the dashboard of the boat. I knew he had thoughts of gunning the motor and leaving his friend.

"The bullet will hit you before the boat goes three feet. Shut it off." He did.

"Take off your clothes standing in the bow."

"What?"

"Take off your clothes."

He stood and moved forward, then took of his t-shirt and suit.

"Jump in."

He jumped into the water. He jumped away from both the house boat and his boat. I jumped into his boat, grabbed the keys and the rope and jumped back to the HB. He was treading water ten feet away from either boat. I tied his boat to the HB.

I pointed to the ladder leading from the water onto the HB. "Come aboard." He started swimming. I called out, "Margie, pull some clothes on and please come help me."

Less than a minute and she was beside me. "Sweety, get some rope from the locker and tie this guy to the outside railing." I pointed to the railing I meant. She got the rope and then got close to me, whispering, "I don't know how to tie knots."

"Know how to shoot?"

"Yes!"

"There's a round in the chamber and the safety is off. You point it at him. If he doesn't behave nice, shoot his dick!" She smiled. He wet himself. When he was done I moved him to the ledge on the outside of the railing of the rear deck. I tied his ankles to two uprights of the railing. That had him spread his legs a ways and then I tied his wrists to the same uprights using the railing itself as a further anchor, so he couldn't get loose. I carried his buddy out on the rear deck and secured him to the opposite railing. He was starting to come around.

The guy standing outside the railing asked, "What are you going to do to us?"

"What were you going to do to us?"

"Nothing! He just went aboard to see who was here."

"Wrong. He came aboard carrying a baseball bat and he lifted my wife's purse. You wanted to rob us. So far I have robbed you of your dignity. I have further plans for you."

I took the 9mm from Margie and told her to climb up to the controls and get ready to drive the HB to the marina. I hauled up our anchor and Margie started the engine. Slowly she turned us towards the lake and we moved out of the cove. I sat in a chair facing my prisoners.

After fifteen minutes Margie called out, "There's a patrol boat headed our way."

"Stop the houseboat, Honey. Just stay at the controls." Both men looked very concerned.

The patrol boat pulled near enough to clearly see the situation. The officer driving the boat called to me.

"Anyone hurt?"

"I had to bonk this one in the head. He's awake."

"We'll follow you into the marina."

"Ok."

I left the chair and climbed up to sit beside Margie. I took the controls and headed for the marina.

"Nick, you're still naked."

"Right! Without disturbing their clothes or the bat could you go down and get me a suit?"

"Aye, Aye, Captain." She stood and started down the ladder. She stopped and said, "You are my hero, again."

A minute or so later I stood and pulled on the suit. The patrol boat was just a little ways behind us. At the buoy I slowed and moved to the dock near the Harbor Master's office. Three officers waited for us on the dock. When I was close they came aboard. We left Mutt and Jeff tied while we talked. I told them what happened and they bagged the purse and Mutt's clothes. We could have the contents of the purse after the outside was fingerprinted. One officer took the bag and left. One took Mutt and Jeff's boat and tied it to the other side of the dock. A woman officer from the patrol boat came aboard and looked the two men over.

"Nice job of tying. I'll remember the technique. A man would have to be on fire to try to get loose."

"I'd guess he has about half an hour more before the damage done by the ropes will be permanent. Maybe he should be untied."

The woman pulled a knife from a sheath at her belt and moved to him. As she held the rope she asked, "Have you had a vasectomy?"

He shook his head. She said, "If you don't want one, stay still." He did.

As soon as he was cut free she cuffed him. She moved him to the dock. Twenty or more people were standing on the dock and a few laughed when she helped a nude man in cuffs onto the dock. When he was on the dock she looked him in the face and said, "Stay. Don't sit. Don't lie down. Stay. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She came back on board and freed the other man. She marched him onto the dock and marched both naked men up to the office and inside. The other officers asked us some questions, looked at my permit for the weapon and let me put it away. I put it back where I kept it. Margie was ok until the officer who had moved Mutt's boat came back and showed the lead officer the .357 he had found in the boat. Then Margie started shaking.

I put my arm around her and she calmed down fairly quickly.

I asked the lead officer, "Can we go? This was supposed to be a relaxing weekend for us. I'd like to see if it still can be."

"Going back to the cove?"

"Yeah, if that's Ok."

"Sure. If we need to talk to you, we know where to find you. And, Thanks. You did good."

They jumped to the dock and we moved back, turned and headed away. Half an hour later we were in the cove and anchored. We got naked and swam a little then got out and were having some iced tea when another speed boat came into the cove.

Margie looked scared until she recognized Jack driving the boat.

They tied up to us and Carolyn was already talking.

"You guys missed all the excitement. Someone tried to rob someone out on the lake. They got caught and the harbor patrol has them in custody. We heard all about it in the market this morning."

"Wow!" I said, "Was anyone hurt?"

"No. The lady in the market said the guy they tried to rob had a gun and he brought them in all tied up and naked!"

"Naked?" Margie asked.

"That's what the lady said."

"I'm naked. Nick's naked. Maybe that will start a trend." They quickly finished getting naked themselves. Jack got the supplies for lunch and we talked of other things while we made lunch.

We sat on the top deck to eat and we talked about living as a family, bigger than two people. They asked about how we dealt with some of the problems they had bumped against and we gave them answers that had worked for us.

Carolyn leaned over to Margie and caressed her breast. I smiled and Margie returned the caress to Carolyn. Jack said, "I love watching women love each other."

At that moment we heard a boat. Carolyn withdrew her hand from Margie and we watched the patrol boat slide alongside.

"Sorry to intrude but we need a little clarification. The addresses you gave us don't match. 1832 and 1834 Raincloud. Which is it?"

"1832 is my office address and 1834 is the house. Sorry."

"Oh. Ok. Thanks." The patrol boat moved away, turned and in seconds was gone.

Jack looked at me and said, "They tried to rob you." It wasn't a question.

I nodded. The next half hour was a retelling of the saga. When I'd had enough I jumped overboard from the top deck. Margie followed me in. We came up face to face and she said, "I understand why you didn't want to say it was us."

"It makes what happened a bigger deal than it needs to be. I'd rather think about loving than being robbed."

"Me too. Think we can get them off the subject?"

"Yup." We swam to the ladder and hauled ourselves out of the lake. I got the sunscreen and slathered Margie and then she slathered me. Launa came down from the top deck and said, "Jack is busy doing Carolyn. I wondered if maybe I could be with you?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Last night I got such a little taste of Margie that all it did was make me want more. I wonder, could I have more?"

"Would you mind that I suck Nick while we do that?"

"Not if I can have a taste of him as well."

I walked to our bedroom and Margie put herself on the bed. Launa knelt between Margie's legs and immediately started lapping at her juices. I moved to Margie's head and her mouth welcomed me in as her hands made my balls welcome as well.

When I was good and hard I reached to Launa's ass and thought that, if I could reach, I'd play with her pussy. What I could reach was the pucker of her ass. The instant I touched it she lifted her face from Margie's puss and said, "Take my ass! I love feeling something shoved in my ass!"

My finger pushed in. No lube, just willingness. It went in one knuckle, then stopped. I pulled it out. I reached into the nightstand and got the lube. A big dollop on my finger and I pushed it back inside Launa.

Her attachment to Margie's puss became frantic and noisy. She realized I was having some difficulty reaching her ass so she shifted into an almost sixty-nine posture. I had easy access to her ass and pussy. The finger of my left hand became the fingers of my left hand, shoved in her ass. When it was three fingers she was moving and making me believe she was about to cum from having my fingers moving round in her ass.

Margie arched and screamed with my cock in her mouth. She was taken by the orgasm Launa gave her. Launa was close. I used the thumb of my right hand to enter her pussy, reaching for her g-spot. She lifted her head and moaned loudly and said, "Jesus! Fill me up! I'm cumming!!"

She shook and arched and froze for long seconds and then she flooded Margie, my lower body and the bed. She moaned again and collapsed on top of Margie. I withdrew my thumb and fingers from her and helped her off Margie.

"Help! Help! Nick, I think I'm drowning!" Margie said, giggling as she said it. Launa was awake and limp as a rag. All three of us were wet from her cum. I picked Launa up and carried her out on the rear deck.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I made a mess."

"Time for clean up!" I said as I tossed her into the cove. In the air her legs and arms spread and she screamed. She splashed and came right back up laughing. I jumped in after her and she swam to me.

"How can I thank you for the best orgasm I've had all year?"

"I'm sure, over time, we'll think of something." As I spoke her hands found my cock and began stroking me. Margie stepped out on the rear deck carrying the soaked sheets.

"What shall I do with these?"

"We'll take them home with us and wash them. Get the mattress cover as well."

She dropped the sheets on the deck and went back inside.

"Won't you fuck me?" Launa asked.

"No. My cock only fucks the women in my family. I can love you, play with you, have you play with me but I cannot fuck you." I swam to the ladder and climbed out. I helped Launa climb out. She went inside to help Margie. I sat in a chair and waited for them.

When they appeared Margie said, "Launa you should drop to your knees and suck Nick until he fills your mouth with cum."

"I want him to fuck me."

"What you want is not important right now. He gave you a gift. He won't ask for payment or anything but I know he didn't cum before you flooded us out. Either you suck him because you know it's that right thing to do or..."

"No threats, Margie. If she doesn't want to suck me I understand. I won't get blue balls. I won't suffer. I will remember."

Margie dropped to her knees between my knees and sucked in my entire shaft. When she pulled back she said, "Fill me, please. Take me wherever you wish Master. I will do whatever pleases you."

I shifted and put my cock back in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster.

"Margie, suck my balls, please."

Her hand held my cock and she somehow got both my balls into her mouth. Her tongue played with them and she sucked. Then she went back to fucking my cock with her face. Launa watched as if she had never seen anything like what she was seeing.