Leaving the Navy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

Launa looked at my face and asked, "Please, Master, may I suck you and drink your seed?"

"Margie, let Launa suck me. You may straddle my face and I'll eat you." I slipped to the deck and Margie straddled my face. Launa took my cock in her mouth. Margie began coaching her.

"He likes it when you suck hard, bitch. Suck hard."

"Can you take him deeper? Faster? Feel how he's swelling in your mouth? Use your tongue on his slit."

Then she spoke to me. "Master, I love what you do to me. I love your tongue. I'm so close."

"Master, may I cum? May I cum for you?"

"Cum for me! Fill my mouth."

She shuddered and came. I drank everything she gave me. Launa was working my cock in every way she could think of. I was close.

"Launa, stop!" She did. I pulled out and stood up, "Now suck me. I'm going to cum!" She took me in all the way down in her throat and I shot load after load into her. After the second pulse she pulled back so I was filling her mouth.

When I stopped giving her anything Margie pulled her off me and stuck her tongue into Launa's mouth. They kissed for a long time and Margie pinched and pulled Launa's tits as they kissed. They both moaned.

The kiss ended and both women collapsed on the deck. I looked up and both Jack and Carolyn were standing by the ladder watching. No one spoke for a long time.

Carolyn was the first to speak. "I'm getting hungry."

Jack responded, "What would you like?"

"Chinese food!" She said and heads nodded.

Jack found and put on his swim suit. "I'll be back in less than an hour." He jumped to his boat and they flew out of the cove.

We cleaned up, stowed the wet sheets and things and made the HB a home again. When we sat again Carolyn asked, "Can I ask questions?"

"That's one."

"What was all that Master stuff?"

Margie spoke. "Inside every sexual relationship there is a power dynamic."

I added, "Inside every relationship, not just the sexual ones."

Margie continued, "I love acknowledging that I freely let Nick have the power in our relationship. When I say Master, I mean it. Whatever you want, it's yours. You want me to drink your seed, I love it. You want my ass, I'll hold it open for you. Whatever you want."

"Launa said it too."

"I meant it. God, there is something so powerful and so erotic about giving him that power, that control. I felt so safe, so cared for." Launa said.

"We never do it at home." Carolyn said.

"Do you feel safe enough to give Jack absolute power over you?"

"No. He would want my ass and no one has ever done me there."

"Anal sex isn't about a dick in your ass. It's about trust. If you trust the person, you'll relax and they will care for you. I put three fingers in Launa. She enjoyed giving her ass to me. I knew it was a gift."

"Why with Nick and not Jack?"

"Answer the question yourself. Why not Jack?"

"I don't trust him to love me. All he wants is to be able to say he fucked my ass."

I looked at Margie. "Honey, have I ever been in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Was I fucking your ass or was I loving you?"

"You were loving me and filling my ass." She paused. "I'd like you to fill my ass again, Sir."

Carolyn asked, "Sir?"

"Another way to tell Nick I will do anything."

"And there are how many wives in your family?" Launa asked.

"Four. Three of us are biological sisters and Pat is new."

"Are all of you like this with Nick?"

"Yes. And with each other."

"I want in." Carolyn and Launa said at the same moment.

I spoke. "I will do whatever I and my family can do to assist you in creating a family of trust. I cannot let you give up the lives you have to join us. I can tell you this, if you become a family of trust, you will be in our family."

"And if we are in your family will you let me give you my ass?" Carolyn asked.

I sat quietly for a long time and Margie answered, "Yes."

"That is why my orgasm with the two of you was so powerful. It was more than your fingers and thumb it was the energy. It was the safety... it was the love."

Jack arrived with two large bags of Chinese food. We ate and the conversation continued. Jack didn't get it for quite a while. I finally realized that Jack didn't love either of his women. He liked them, liked having the freedom to live with and have sex with both of them, liked feeling like the big man, but he didn't love them.

"Jack, do you think Margie and I have something wonderful in our relationship?"

"You both seem happy. Yeah."

"Is there something missing in your relationship with either Carolyn or Launa?"

"Something missing?"

"Like plum sauce."

"Huh?"

"You pick up the egg roll and you dip it in the plum sauce before each bite. That's the way it's best, for you. If you bite the egg roll without plum sauce it would be good but there would be something missing."

"Yeah."

"What's missing in the relationship between you and Launa?" Margie asked.

Jack looked at Margie and then at Launa, then back at Margie.

"Am I supposed to answer that?"

"Yes." Launa said.

"What's missing is me feeling like I'm enough. I want Launa to love just me."

Carolyn leaned into the conversation. "You mean you have resented me from the day you found out about me?"

"Not you, personally. I believe my wife should love me, not and me and someone else."

"How much sex did you have the year before I met Launa?"

"We did it about once a month."

"And how much sex do you have now?" Carolyn asked.

"At least four times a week."

"So, what are you complaining about?"

Launa answered, "He's complaining about the same thing we are. We have plenty of sex, it's love we don't have." She paused and when I saw Margie about to speak I shook my head just enough to stop her. Launa continued, "I felt loved and accepted by both Nick and Margie. They care how I feel and that my needs are met. They want me to feel loved. We've been with them less than two days and I feel more love from them than from either of you."

"I love you, Launa." Jack said.

"We never talk about how someone loves another person. Jack, what would love look like if I loved you?"

"I'd be taken care of, touched and looked after. I'd... I don't know." The look on his face was priceless. He honestly didn't have an answer.

Margie spoke. "I knew we had a shot with Nick when we met him. We were camping and he camped next to us. He wanted to help with the kids, with making dinner and later with having us feel good. His focus wasn't on his pleasure it was on us. It's been over a year and his focus is still on us. He gives more than any man we've ever known."

"I want that." Carolyn said.

Launa nodded. Jack looked at me for a long time without saying anything.

The sex you had with both of them this morning was loud and wet. They both came and flooded the boat. You didn't cum. And, that's Ok with you?"

"Cumming is the end goal of fucking to make babies, and fucking when it's about me. Margie's orgasm, Margie feeling cared for, held and nurtured is much better than just filling her puss with my stuff. I went eight months aboard ship without cumming once. I know I won't die."

"Last night when we went to bed Nick was inside me and it was so great to fall asleep with him holding me and being inside me."

"I never even thought of sex like that." Jack said.

"My life with Margie and our family isn't just about sex. It's about living together as a family so that each person gets their needs met, each feels taken care of, each..."

"...gets to be a gift to everyone else!" Margie added.

"So, why are you out here with just Margie?" Jack wanted to know.

"Because there are times when each person needs individual care, individual time and focus. Next weekend I'll be doing something with Sandra and a bit later with Della and Pat too."

Carolyn asked, "When is it your turn?"

I smiled and said, "Always. When I'm giving, I'm getting. When I brought Margie out here I planned the weekend, food, everything. I get to give it all to her. All my focus is on her. That's where I get to live in joy. Giving to her."

"Could you excuse us for a little while?" Launa asked.

"How long would you like?"

"An hour," Carolyn said.

"Sure. We can give you an hour. Jack, if you can trust me, how about letting us borrow your boat for an hour?"

He smiled and said, "Keys are in it. Have a good time."

We pulled on t-shirts and suits and took the speed boat. When we were out on the lake Margie said, "What do you think?"

"I think they will either invent a way to love each other within this hour or by next weekend they will no longer be a family." Margie nodded.

We took the boat north east for half an hour, turned and headed south while checking the coastline for other good places to hang out with the HB. We found three.

Entering the cove again I saw the three up on the upper deck. Actually, what I saw was Jack's upper body and two female feet sticking up. I shut down the motor and we slowly drifted to the HB. Jack turned a little and waved. We stayed in the boat until they started down the ladder.

We met on the lower deck.

"How was the boat?" Jack asked.

"Nice. We went along the shoreline and found a couple more places to anchor the HB."

"It's fun going fast!" Margie said.

"How was your hour?"

"We have a lot to think about and a lot to work on. My whole attitude has to shift or I'm going to lose the best relationships ever."

I found my business cards and gave each of them one. "The number on the card will get me first but the email gets all of us. You can come to us for coaching or support anytime."

We hugged and they thanked us for a great weekend. Half an hour later we were alone. I hauled up the anchor and motored us to a spot half a mile out into the lake. A breeze turned the HB on the anchor and we were sitting on the lower deck in the shade. We drank iced tea relaxed and talked.

I learned that in Margie's mind our marriage was better than she ever believed her life would be. She had figured that loving her sisters had cost all of them the chance at lasting love with anyone else.

In the late afternoon I noticed all the boats headed back towards the marina.

"Margie, we have a choice to make. We can move back to the cove and spend the night, then leave for home in the morning. We can dock in the marina and have dinner there and spend the night before driving home. Or, we can dock and drive home tonight."

"Let's dock and eat in the restaurant. We can get up early and be home before noon."

"Ok. You go to the controls and I'll raise the anchor."

"Aye, Aye, Captain!"

We were completely docked before I reminded her that she was nude. She looked around and saw three men staring. She dashed inside and came out dressed. We went to the restaurant and when we were seated the waitress announced, "Your dinners are paid for. Order whatever you want. And, thanks."

"Why?" Margie asked.

"Those two rats you caught were wanted for the murder of my brother in law."

Margie stood and the two women hugged. When they parted I stood and hugged both of them.

"I'll still pay for dinner. The hug was thanks enough."

"The owner of the restaurant is buying your dinner. Please, let him."

We ordered and while we waited for our food we were visited by five other people. A couple visited first, they had been on the dock when we brought the men in. Then an older guy who thanked us for being good citizens. Then a couple came by and thanked us. I recognized the woman as one of the patrol officers who took the men into custody. She said both men were convinced I would kill them if they tried anything. She also told us they had confessed to the murder too.

Back in the HB Margie was gentle and caring. She took me to bed and we held each other and talked softly until we both fell asleep. When we heard people starting to move around on the docks and boats we woke up. Half an hour later the HB was all locked up and we were on our way. We stopped on the way home and had breakfast. Margie had been right, we were home before noon.

When we entered Margie's home Sandra was waiting for us. She held a newspaper clipping in her hand.

"I thought you went to have a quiet weekend?" She said.

"We did," Margie said.

"Quiet weekends don't normally make CNN and the Atlanta Journal!"

We read the account and recognized us even without a mention of our names. She wanted the whole story and she got it. Margie told her everything. We knew Della would want an accounting as well and an hour later she was done with her client and came to find us.

"I don't want to go to the lake. Someone is too famous for us to have a quiet weekend there!" She said as she came into Margie's home.

"Then pick somewhere else." I said.

"I have. I made reservations for this coming weekend. No houseboats. Hopefully no guns, CNN or newspaper reporters either."

"When do we leave?"

"Friday morning. Have the truck gassed up and ready to roll, Sailor."

"Do we get to know where you're going?" Margie asked.

"Yes, when we get back. I like surprises." Della answered.

"Ok. What do I pack?"

"Nothing. I already packed everything you'll need."

"Ok, then. I can spend the week working on the Honey-Do List and being happy. I kissed all three women and left the house. I went to my office and checked the list for my next job. I didn't see any of the women in my life until after I heard the triangle sound that dinner was ready. Dinner was at Della and Pat's. Mark sat next to Pat and talked to Fido all through the meal. He described what each kind of food tasted like and described what it looked like too.

Sam gave me a look that clearly spoke volumes about how silly she thought Mark was for talking to Fido that way.

Margie told Pat about how great it was at the cove and how restful a weekend away could be. I gave Pat an envelope when she left the table to head for a bathroom. Inside was an invitation for a weekend away. The invitation gave her dates when we could go and suggestions for where we could go. When she came back she handed me the card and I noticed she had circled her choice.

After Sam and Mark had headed off to get ready for bed I pulled the die out of my pocket and rolled it onto the table in front of all of us. The name showing when it stopped was "PAT". She smiled and said, "Could I get a massage tonight?"

"How many hands would you like?" Margie asked.

"At least two... but more would be fun too." She looked around the table and then said, "But you just got back. I'm asking for too much. Forget I said anything."

I spoke up. "I'm up for using my two hands. Anyone else up for using their hands on our wife's back, legs, sore feet and other parts?"

All hands went up. Margie said, "Y'all get started. I need to go home for a little while and I'll be back. I'll get Sam and Mark in bed."

She left and we helped Pat up to her bedroom. We undressed her, showered her, then lotioned and massaged her until she was asleep. I crawled into bed with her and my other wives kissed me good night and quietly closed the door as they left.

Holding Pat as my own body drifted toward sleep was delicious and my thoughts were about how blessed my life had become.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers