All Comments on 'Leaving the Navy Ch. 10'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great, Great Story

I really hope its sooner than a year before you add to this story. I have really enjoyed it very much and it keeps getting better and it seems to just be in the middle. Reaturn to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please continue

This story cannot be allowed to end , I don`t think there should be any more "wives/mommas" but the story should really carry on, I cannot get enough of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story Loved each sentence

Loved the story I had read the previous ones from Scorpio and I must admit It seems as if both of you are thinking the same things with your storyline.

Please don't wait a year before the next segment It would be just too much torture for those of Us waiting to find out what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Please consider doing a follow up sooner than a year, I realise that you do post a lot of stories but this is to good to end yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

So thoughtfully written, don't stop now...

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
Well written

Thoughtful and caring piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks.......

.....for a great story, please don't stop here this is to great a story to stop. Keep on writing more other stories if you are not going to continue this one

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Well Done

Thank You again for a well done story Scorpio44a i really enjoyed reading this chapter I will be waiting on the next if you decide to add on another chapter.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A really great story - please don't stop.

I have read all of your stories - some more than once and this is one of your best. your portrayals of peoples inmost thought processes and emotions are very beautiful and very well communicated. Please continue this story sooner rather than later - your characters have taken on a life of their own.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the story. (Then again, what else is new about your stories, Scorpio44a.)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfection!!

Absolute perfection is all that I can think of to describe this story. It was soooo worth the wait. Keep up the wonderful work. Live well!!

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you.

I can only agree that this is a wonderful story, good characters, amazing love. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can only give it 5

and I wish I could have given it more.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I've really enjoyed this series,

as being a ex-sailor myself, of 32 years, I can truly relate to this story. Sorry to see it come to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Great read and lovely ending of the tale. Keep up the good work, please! Best regards, Ben

[Small remark about page 2: weather is about meteorology, whether is about choices.]

ghillyghillyalmost 15 years ago
Great Series

I had thought the series ended in Scorpio44,so it was a pleasure to find another chapter

symtronsymtronover 14 years ago
Amazing Story and Writer

I had read the first stories under Scorpio44 and was lookign for something to read tonight and found Scorpio44a. I had to go back and re-read and enjoy a few more of the old chapters before reading this one last chapter. If only I could find love as your characters have. Thank you for your style and gentle way with words. I'll be looking for the next chapter hopefully not a full year away, but sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Charactor lost

This story is one of the best on this website, but a person is missing. In chapter 6 or 7, one of the small children by the name of Kate, just disappears. This is irratating. The author ought to be able to keep track of all his charactors and not leave us readers wondering what the hell is going on. I liked the story otherwise, in all aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally found Ch 10 - a bit confusing

where it was the found it under a different name - A very good story as usual - but again silly mistakes made with character name changes or they just vanish out of the story - need to keep a print out check list of all characters in your stories then you won't lose them or change identities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for this story. Like a good book, I found it difficult to put this down!

zinger6zinger6about 14 years ago
More?

You abstractly stated maybe a year until more, it's been 15 mos. Maybe more now? Stay well, and we enjoy your stories.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Fi it pleases you

Will you add a few more chapters to this story, & tell about the young pair in montana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

awsome read im hoping there is more soon keep up the good work i started at the top of your stories and will keep working threw them 2thumbs up

BBQman43BBQman43over 13 years ago
Great work.

I just spent the entire morning reading the whole story from start to finish. It was like a book you start and can't put down!

I hope you will continue the story and let us see how life has moved on for the entire family.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Thanks!

Appreciated the massage info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't get enough of this story.

I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!!!!.CAN'T WAIT.IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS.

masque83masque83about 13 years ago

I would say reading this was more than worth my time. It's well written, chalked full of interesting characters, loving with scenes of sex and still doesn't come off as being smutty. Which, with a story of this theme, could easily happen. I enjoyed the read immensely and hope that more is told of such an unique adventure

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23almost 13 years ago
tops

a fantastic story ,couldnt stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Elegant tale with strong familal depths of everyday life.

Very nice tale of Prince Charming and all his wifes, the story is better than the sex and the sex is nice. Do continue as we all enjoy this rollicking tale of a Navy veteran. This is much better than meeting a girl who is a nymphomaniac with a daddy who owns a liquer store chain... OOOh Rahhhh!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
i am in love

with you and your stories. I have been reading your stuff for the last few weeks and love it all. This one in particular. This one has moved me to tears a few times. Please write more. I want to know what happens next for this wonderful loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best of the Best

I have read a lot of storiews but yours are "THE BEST OF THE BEST" I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE FOR YEARS TO COME. All ot the sieres are real enjoyable.86

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nitpicking

Enjoyed the story. A couple things. First you used "weather" instead of "whether" serveral times, including 3 times in one paragraph. Second, you used "Marcie" instead of "Margie" a few times.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
powerful stuff -

For those who are willing to consider the implications and even more so for those willing to take the risks.

I have found it fascinating that much of this has helped me put into words the feelings and behaviors I had been doing for many years. Those of us who grew in the "Hippie" generation listened to the free love - make love not war slogans but they did not get it either. too focused on sex not on giving to others to get for oneself the satisfaction of having given pleasure.

There is little in my life that feels as good as seeing someone else smile because of something I did whether they know I was involved or not.

chattykathy8883chattykathy8883almost 12 years ago
Can't get enough of this story.

I HAVE ENJOYED READING THIS STORY OVER & OVER AGAIN. FELL IN LOVED WITH THE CHARTERS IN THIS STORY. I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR STORIES. GOING THREW WITHDRAWAL. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES SOON!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wouldn't it be

Wonderful if each and every one of us could fine the love, caring and giving of this family you have created. I think for the first time in my life I wish I could have been so lucky to find this kind of love and caring and giving with one wife, let alone with four or five. Communication between people is key in every aspect of life. I've been divorced twice and to this day have never been able to figure out what my women wanted or need because both of them never let me know. They both told me I should know without having to be told about it. Unfortunately I never was able to read their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed ALL of IT.

I have read the whole thing twice, hope you will continue to add to the story. All the chapters were top notch. THANK YOU!!

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading this story. Please don't stop writing.

It has been almost 5 years .... Please write a few more chapters!

I have been fortunate to read all of your stories. This one captured my heart and I have read the series 3 complete times.

Thank you for sharing all of these stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Agree with Alaska

It's time for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Great series . Got a little confusing at the end with too many characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story keep it going hope you add more to it

Alaska84Alaska84over 8 years ago

Just finished reading this great story, again! Thanks for sharing. Any update?

chmcgchmcgover 7 years ago
Enjoyed tremendously, even subsequent readngs!

Very well constructed. Really enjoyed the stpry! Please consider extending.

Evil52Evil52over 6 years ago
Good use of time

I know I would like more but if this is the end then I do consider it a great use of my time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A few inconsistencies in your otherwise good story

Firstly, from the 2nd chapter, there has been no mention of Susan and Beth and barely any mention of Katherine whereas in the first chapter (3rd page) Della mentions names of 7 children (Jim, Mark, Krystn, Katherine, Susan, Beth and Sam). Why is that?

Secondly, you've used the word "weather" instead of using the word "whether" as in "weather I should do it or not" instead of "whether I should do it or not" and you've used it on multiple occasions.

Thirdly, in the tenth chapter, you've written "Marcie" a few times instead of writing "Margie".

Fourthly, you've written "nekked" rather than "naked" which I know is how some people pronounce the word.

But inconsistencies,improper words and typos aside, the writing is simple and good much like your other stories. The story is well thought out.

Keep going with this story and with your writing. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was the nicest use of my time in ages. Thank you.

bunky28bunky28over 5 years ago
Leaving the Navy

I do not have a negative comment to make on this story , it kept my interest from the beginning to the end, (hopefully) you will add more chapters to the story as these people grow and family members change , I like how you have included others to the family or to friends of the family. So far I have read many of your stories and have enjoyed most. thank you.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 5 years ago
An idyllic life

Just the life every man would want. Love, caring and sharing nurture better skills for life and happiness in the long run.

The entire series is a wonderful read. The sex is not so graphic as to be out of place, but enough to allow the story to be true. I highly recommend it!

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Joining a family

Loved the story from beginning to CH.10. That was a family that anyone would be happy to be a part of! I am sad that I came to the end, I am going to have to read it again from the beginning!

Smoochint5555Smoochint5555about 4 years ago
Great story

I loved how it was more about love and connection than sex. Thank you.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Great story....

Yeah, I think this is a great story even though it is pure fantasy!!

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago
Great story

I so enjoy a full story. You have done a wonderful job on Chapter 10. Like you said in you postscript you believe Chapter 10 is the last. My thoughts are this, this whole story is so good you could write for years or just months. Either would be great.

Thank you for taking the time to write this story. Like any “good” fiction the reading was well worth my time and look for more great creations.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

As a retired Navy 22 year veteran I know of those long periods of being alone at night when aboard ship at sea. This is such a wonderful story of one of us could or dream about after leaving the Navy. I would love for this go on and on but like a lot of good stories there has to be a ending. Not sure this one is really over but one hopes.

Smith62Smith62over 2 years ago

This is in the top 10 of my Literotica storys. I hope you continue them.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Thank you, please continue the saga.

bob4300sbob4300s7 months ago

Fantastic job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous