Leaving the Navy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

I stood and she stood. We kissed and in that kiss our clothes started coming off. When I opened the snap at her waist she giggled. I looked at her face and she said, "At four this morning I was in the shower and picked up my razor and I asked myself, "Does Nick like his women bare all over?"

I pulled her jeans and panties down far enough to see that she was freshly shaved.

"Yes! He loves you freshly shaved."

"Does he like eating pussy?"

"Till the fire goes out!"

"You must mean the fire over there. The one in me isn't going out." We finished getting undressed and melted into each other. We gave free expression to all the feelings we had suppressed. I forgot how well sound carries in the country. Then, I forgot again.

In the after glow we held each other and Jenny asked, "Do each of us come to your bedroom on a different night?"

"Ever heard of a ten sided die?"

"Dice have one through six."

"My wives had a die made that had two sides Sandra, two sides Margie and two sides Della. Then they had an eight sided die made adding two sides of Pat. By the time we get back to Georgia there will be a ten sided die waiting. Two sides for you. Every night I roll the die and go where I'm led. I don't have a bedroom or a bed."

"They know we're out here fucking."

"You want to score points and really be accepted?"

"I do. They opened up and welcomed me but I'm still not sure."

"I'm going to give you a hickey. When we go back in the house show it to any of my wives."

"A hickey?"

"They love them! They tell me it's the tenderness that reminds them of the fun we had when I gave it to them."

"Jack loved leaving me with hickies. After he was gone I'd look in the mirror and see what he had done and I knew he loved me."

"Where would you like one?"

"I want one on each boob and one right by my pussy!"

I gave her one next to her bare pussy and ate her to an orgasm in the process. Then I moved up and put one on each breast, inside her cleavage. We dressed and headed back to the main house.

The table was being set for dinner. We helped and Krystn slid up next to me and said, softly, "You and Jenny smell like sex!"

My arm pulled her close against me and I said, "So do you." She blushed.

Della sat next to Jenny and had a pad of paper and a pen. "How soon can you be ready to move?"

"I don't know. How am I moving all my stuff?"

"I have an idea. We can rent a truck and drive one way to Georgia. You could be there by New Years Day or shortly thereafter."

"I'm afraid of driving a big truck and that's a long ways."

Cindy looked at Paul and said, "You owe me a hundred dollars!"

He smiled and said, "I'm glad I lost that bet."

I asked, "What bet?"

"Last week Cindy bet me a hundred dollars that you'd have a new wife before you went home to Georgia."

I looked at Cindy and said, "I'm glad you lost too."

Sam leaned to Mark and said, "Momma Jenny is gonna live in Georgia with us."

Mark whirled to face me and asked, "Is Lee my brother?"

Jenny nodded and both Lee and Mark whooped. After dinner the four younger children went upstairs to watch a video. The adults sat around the living room and suddenly Jenny stood up. She looked around and said, "Nick gave me another present today and I want to show off! Can I?"

I nodded and so did Paul. Pat said, "Show off!"

Jenny unbuttoned her shirt and opened it wide. She unhooked the front closure and opened the bra showing everyone her tits... and the two hickies freshly applied to her chest. Jim's eyes bugged out.

Margie stood next to Jenny and lifted her sweatshirt and bra up, baring the hickey on her chest. Della stood and showed the three on one breast. They were faded, but still there. Pat said, "They're there. Trust me."

When Cassie stood Paul's expression changed. She lifted her sweater and showed three hickies of various ages. Carol stood and showed one on a breast and then she unsnapped her pants and dropped them to her knees. Next to the leg opening of her purple panties was another hickey.

Jenny smiled and unsnapped her jeans. She wiggled and dropped then low enough that her bare pussy was exposed and the dark purple hickey was next to her puffy lips. Margie leaned to Jenny and whispered something so quietly no one else heard her. Jenny blushed and nodded to Margie. Then everyone dressed again.

Redressing was just in time. The four children were heard coming down the stairs.

Paul asked, "Are you sure there are only four of them?"

Della and Margie talked and decided that, if Jenny agreed, they would take Denise and Lee back to Georgia on the plane. Jenny and I would pack up her stuff and drive home.

Jim recommended he take Lee and Mark to the men's bunkhouse for the night. Denise and Sam he didn't have an idea about. He figured with four queen sized beds in the family bunkhouse we would fit five wives, two little girls and me. Cindy said she wanted to keep Sam and Denise in the main house. Both girls liked the idea and everything was set. We bundled up and made the cold trek in the dark.

After I got the fire going I asked Margie what she had whispered to Jenny. She looked at Jenny, who blushed and nodded.

"Will you let me lick you?"

"Oh?"

"Do you mind?" Jenny asked.

"No. He loves that we all love each other. He also likes to be rough when we want it. Sometimes we get bruises that aren't hickies."

Pat was completely undressed, sitting on the bed closest to the bathroom. "Husband, all this talk of sex and hickeys has me wanting some action. What I crave is to be eaten while someone sucks my tits."

She slid onto her back and opened her legs. I undressed and dropped between her legs. Margie helped Jenny undress and Jenny helped her. Della came to Pat and mauled her tits. They were swollen and Pat moaned as we both went to work on her. Della moved so she presented Pat with her pussy to lick while she still mauled Pat's tits. She pinched her areola and pulled, stretching the breast away from her chest. Pat moaned and I felt a surge in the juices coming out of Pat.

Pat shuddered and came. For Pat it was pretty quiet. Her face was in Della's pussy. Della was close to cumming as well and I leaned to her, sucking her nipple into my mouth and biting down. She screamed and came hard.

"Pat, do you want me inside you?" I asked.

"No, I want to watch you with Jenny."

Jenny and Margie were in a classic sixty-nine with Jenny above. Margie saw me move behind Jenny and she moved just enough that I could enter Jenny and let Margie keep licking. I stroked into Jenny a few times and Margie used her hand to redirect me into her mouth for a few strokes, then back into Jenny's puss.

Margie sensed I was getting close. "In my mouth Nick, please." I pulled out of Jenny and Margie opened her mouth wide. Jenny twisted around and watched as I unloaded into Margie's mouth. Then she kissed Margie and they both used their mouths to clean me.

"Oh God, how I have missed being loved." Jenny said.

"She may never say that again." Della said. "There's always someone willing to play in our family."

"Can I share a secret with you? Since you're all my sisters. Jack was going to bring Nick home with him when their cruise was over. Jack was going to share me with Nick. I feel like I'm doing what he wanted me to do only now it's because I love him."

"I know what I'm doing. I'm going to sleep." I pulled the covers up over me and Jenny covered herself with the same covers. Then she sat up and asked, "Is it Ok if I sleep here?"

"Sure." Della answered. Margie and Sandra tucked into the bed next to Jenny and me. Pat had the bed closest to the bathroom. Della got the other bed to herself. Pat said, "Della, come here, please. I want to hold you."

"Ok. But if Fido kicks me I'm moving." She slid into bed with Pat and spooned up behind her.

"Who's Fido?"

"When we first found out Pat was pregnant she wanted to know if I wanted a boy or a girl. I told her as long as it wasn't a cocker spaniel we were Ok. We've called the baby Fido ever since. We now know it's a boy and a girl."

It got quiet and pretty soon the sounds were those of sleeping adults. Four or five hours later I got up and stoked the fire. Della was still spooned with Pat. Margie was spooned with Sandra and holding her breast in her hand. I pulled the quilt up a little higher on them. Jenny opened her arms when I came back to bed. She molded herself to my side, kissed me twice and was back asleep.

I smiled and fell asleep.

The next day Della got tickets for Denise and Lee. She cashed in my ticket and used magic to make it all happen for a flight on New Years Eve morning. Jenny and I left the ranch on the morning of the twenty-ninth. By noon Jim and Krystn were at Jenny's helping us pack her things. Jenny packed a suitcase for the kids and we met them at the airport the morning of New Years Eve. The rest of the time we packed. U-Haul gave us a good deal (or so they said), and a free day because the weather was cold and windy. When Krystn and Jim stood behind the truck with us as we closed the door Krystn said, "I want to be the first in your new family to say this. I'm so happy I get to call you Momma Jenny. I love you Momma Jenny!"

They hugged and both women cried. Jim called her Momma Jenny, hugged her and wished us a safe trip. Then they drove back to the ranch.

At four in the morning, January first, we were in the truck headed for Georgia. It was windy and cold. We listened to the trucker's radio stations and they kept me alert to the weather and traffic conditions. We saw four big rig wrecks the first day. We made just over six hundred miles in twelve hours. We stayed the night in a nice motel where I parked the truck without disconnecting the hitch and Jenny's car.

At a truck stop the next morning Jenny bought sandwiches, snacks and a small ice chest for sodas and a thermos of coffee. When we stopped for fuel we made a pit stop at the same time. That day we covered seven hundred miles. When we stopped I ate some dinner and went to bed. Jenny figured we had about six hundred miles to go. The weather was getting better and I called home to let them know I thought we could be there in one more day.

I spoke to Sandra and Margie while Jenny was in the shower. They asked if I'd take it a bit slower and take another day to get home. They were doing some painting and things for Jenny's room and needed more time. I promised.

I drove five and a half hours and when we stopped for fuel we were in Nashville. I saw a nice looking motel and I pulled in.

"It's early, Nick."

"Tell my body. I need to stop. We'll be home tomorrow instead of late tonight. I'll get some good sleep, some good lovin and a great dinner. How's that sound to you?"

"I like how that sounds." We went to our room and I took a two hour nap. Jenny called home and told Margie how tired I was and that we wouldn't be home until the next day. Margie asked her to take good care of the only husband they had. When I got up we showered and dressed in clean clothes. I called the front desk and asked for a cab and a dinner recommendation.

The taxi driver gave us the same recommendation and it only cost four bucks to get there. We had a wonderful dinner and spent another four bucks to get back to the motel.

Jenny pampered me all evening and made sure my tired muscles got massaged. Then she gave special attention to my rising interest and swallowed every drop. She didn't set the alarm and it was after nine when we pulled out of Nashville. A few miles south I saw a Cracker Barrel and pulled off the highway. Jenny had never eaten in a Cracker Barrel. She had a southern breakfast and ate almost half of it. I ate all of mine. Back on the road she promised we wouldn't eat there more than once a month. If we did she'd become a porker.

We pulled into town after four. When Jenny saw the three houses she knew they were home. Mark and Lee were standing by the gate and they waved and opened it for us. As soon as they closed the gate they ran into Sandra's house screaming we were there.

Jenny saw every room in every house before she saw her room, Lee's and Denise's. She opened the door to Lee's room and discovered he and Mark had decided to share. They had bunk beds that looked like they belonged in the bunk house on the ranch. Marcie told her that if sharing wasn't Ok changes could be made. One look at the boys and she said sharing would be good for both of them. When Denise opened the door to her room to show her Mom, Jenny laughed. The room was so frilly and country! She laughed and hugged Denise. "You can have a frilly room as long as it stays clean."

Denise had described her Mom's room in Montana to her new Mommas. She opened the door and was home. Same colors, same layout. She sat on the bed and kept looking around. Sandra sat next to her and she said, "Sandra, I've wanted you as sisters all my life! Thank you."

When we sat down to a big family dinner Sam looked at Jenny and asked, "Do I call you Jenny or Momma Jenny?" Jenny looked around and heard four other women and me say, "Momma Jenny."

After dinner I herded the kids towards the bath and pajama ritual. Della gathered the wives and gave the eight sided die to Pat. She said, "When you joined the family we joyfully added you." She turned and handed a ten sided die to Jenny. "Would you give this to our husband, please? Otherwise he might end up on the couch."

She looked at the die, turning it over in her hand. She turned and rolled it on the table. When it stopped it showed "Jenny."

Marcie said, "Our rolls don't count."

That night I rolled Marcie. The next night, Della. Then Sandra followed by Pat. Jenny wanted to watch me roll the night I rolled Pat. The next night I knocked on her door and she asked, "Who's there?"

"Your husband. I'm looking for a soft place to land. I'm hoping you can help me find it."

The door opened and she stood in front of me naked. "I was about to put on jeans and a sweatshirt and go to bed."

"Save the jeans and sweatshirt for some other time. Please let me keep you warm tonight." I did. The next morning as we cuddled before getting up I said, "Last night you said you were about to put on jeans and a sweatshirt and go to bed. There are plenty of sisters in the family who would be happy to share your bed, for play, warmth, sex or companionship."

"I've been thinking about that. I loved how we all shared at the ranch, but that was all of us. It would be different to knock on Della's door and ... what would I say?"

"Della, I'm looking for a soft place to land for the night. Know where I can find one?"

"That's what you said to me last night."

"Margie, I just want to be with someone tonight. Someone I love and who can hold me. Is that you?"

"I see."

"Sandra, do you ever feel needy? I need some attention, and I'd like it from you."

"Any of those would work with me."

"Every woman in our family is considerate, loving and a little kinky. They don't push unless invited. I have had wives come to me and ask to be spanked. They have asked for a hickey. When I'm not here they ask each other. If it works for you to hold someone, ask for a volunteer. You'll get one."

"My head knows that. It's just hard to do it."

"In the long run the odds are that I'll be in your bed six times a month. That leaves you with twenty or more days to sleep alone, if that's what you choose. Or you can sleep with Margie, Sandra and Della pretty often and Pat sometimes once a week. I spent years sleeping aboard ship in a bed by myself. We both know the feeling of missing. You know it better than I ever knew it, before these wonderful women found me. If I were you I would sleep with someone often."

"What if I go to Margie's room and knock and half an hour later you knock?"

"I win! You both can say, tonight we want to be just us, or you can say, it's Ok I'll join Sandra, or you can offer me a place in bed with both of you. I'm not going to be angry, or hurt. I'm here to love all of you."

"You never lose, do you?"

"Neither do you, Honey. Think about the people we know who are married to one person. In their world there are limited choices. When the husband needs touching and his wife is having cramps, is super tired, is grumpy and wants to be left alone... they can't. Here you can be alone when you want; have a companion when you want and all of us want your life to work. You live in a family where all the kids see you as Momma. You live in a family where you have four sisters, four best friends, confidents and a husband. We all have it all. The joys, the responsibilities, the worries, the plans. Everything."

"Stop. I get it." We kissed.

"Ok. Let's go see who's cookin this morning. If no one is, we will."

We found Margie cooking eggs and pancakes. When I spread peanut butter on my pancakes Jenny laughed. "It must be something they teach men in the Navy." She said.

"No. I started using peanut butter because my Mom's pancakes needed it and syrup."

"The first time Jack came home from a cruise he put peanut butter on his pancakes."

"Was that after we were on our first cruise together?"

"You taught him that!"

"Guilty."

"Lee won't eat pancakes without peanut butter." Jenny said, more to herself than to us.

"Of course not. Men know when they find the good stuff."

In the next two weeks Jenny looked for and found a job. The folks at the college in Montana gave her a good recommendation, even though she hadn't been there very long. She and her kids settled into the family with a minimum of friction. When Denise and Lee started school the school got confused, thinking they were foster kids. Margie straightened it out when they called asking for the name and phone number of their social worker.

One day I had all four kids with me and we stopped at the DQ. They had a new employee and Mark introduced me as his Dad. The young man asked Lee if I was his Dad too. Lee hesitated a second and said, "No. He's my Dad's best friend." Denise said, "He's my new Dad." When we got home Lee told Jenny about what happened. She came to see me, in tears.

"They are confused. Everyone else calls you Daddy. But they remember Jack as Daddy."

"I think I can help all three of you with this dilemma. Ever since we left DQ I've been thinking it over. Think of this. When Denise talks to Della what does she call her?"

"Momma Della." I waited. She smiled and said, "If she can have five Mommas she can have two Daddies!"

"Seems self evident to me. Mommas are the women who love you the most when you're little. Daddies are the men who love you the most too."

"They had less trouble accepting all the Mommas than I did. It bothered me for a few days."

"Especially the few days we were on the road and they were here with their other Mommas."

"You knew?"

"I knew. What did you discover about Denise and Lee?"

"They love the people who love them. They love being a part of this big family."

"When Sam calls you Momma Jenny, how does that feel?"

"Natural. Last night after dinner she came and sat with me for a minute. She didn't say anything until she was ready to go. Then she said, "I'm glad you're my Mom." I teared up after she ran from the room.

"I'm glad you're her Momma, too."

She crawled into my lap and we kissed. After a few quiet minutes she sat up and said, "I feel whole." We kissed again and she snuggled in for a few more minutes. When she left my phone rang. The ID showed the number for the naturist resort where Mike lived.

"Hi. This is Nick."

It was Mike. "I want to say thank you."

"So, say it."

"It won't be enough. My life is better than I ever imagined it could be. At this moment Bette is in town taking a cooking class so she can make more of my favorite foods. I didn't ask her to do that! I'm working harder than I did in the Navy and they make me feel like a hero for everything I do."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers