Leaving the Navy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

HERE

"You just said all I needed to hear."

"Bette told me that you gave her a massage. I didn't know you knew anything about massage."

"When I was in Tachikawa I got some lessons and I've taken some seminars over the years."

"Think I could learn, with my bum wing?"

"Enough to make money or enough to give to your women?"

"Both."

"I don't know. I know you can learn enough to be a gift to your wives."

"Can you come and teach me?"

"Bette can do that."

"I think I'd like to surprise both of them"

"Then come here for a visit. We have five women for you to practice on."

"Ok. Is that Ok with you?"

"Yes. When can you come?"

"This coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday?"

"Ok."

"Wait! You said five women. I remember Sandra, Delta, Pat and Margie. Did I miss one?"

"There are Sandra, Della not Delta, Pat, Margie and Jenny. You didn't meet Jenny when you were here, she was in Montana. Now she's home and she brought two kids with her."

"Do you still have a guest room?"

"Same as you left it."

"While I'm there can we talk about loving more than one woman?"

"I'll share what little I know."

"You know something. Seven women love you. That's incredible!"

"Five."

"My women love you too."

"Oh, I didn't know. I still don't know."

"Trust me. I'm working hard to be enough like you they keep me."

I laughed. "Just be you, then it's me who needs to measure up."

We got off the phone and I posted a notice on the calendar telling everyone that Mike was coming and that he wanted to learn massage in three days. Before dinner a schedule was posted for times and woman volunteer for his stay. First day, Tuesday he had two massages scheduled. Wednesday three and Thursday two more. Pat asked if she could have one. My answer was yes.

The next morning when I walked into my office the phone rang again. Same Georgia number as the day before, only this time it was Donna.

"Mike tells us he wants to come visit for three days. Is something wrong?"

"Not that I know of. I think this might be a pinch me visit."

"Pinch me?"

"I cannot believe my own life. Pinch me! If I don't wake up then my life really is this great."

"If there were problems, you'd tell me?"

"Yes. There are none I know of."

"When can any of you visit?"

"I've been thinking about that. If I came up one day a week and did massage, would I be cutting into your business?"

"No! We'd both do more. I'd get more men and you'd get hundreds of women."

"Maybe we could do a few four hand massages?"

I agreed to start the week after Mike's visit. I looked at the family calendar and picked Tuesdays, with the stipulation that I'd confer with my wives and their schedules. I emailed the family and that evening we talked. The next morning I called Donna and let her know she could book me starting that Tuesday.

When I checked into being licensed I discovered it would be months until I could be licensed. I called Bette and told her to book me, but no fees. I couldn't charge for months.

"You can still do can massage." She said.

"Can massage?"

"We don't charge. On a table near the massage table we put a can. They leave what they leave in the can. You didn't charge and they didn't give you the money."

"Ok. Sounds good to me."

"Do you have a table?"

"I will have one by next Tuesday."

"I have a friend who is retiring and she has a good table. Want it, if I get you a good price?"

"Sure. Let me know so I know if I need to buy one, or write you a check."

I ate lunch with Sandra and Margie. I let them know what I was considering. Margie pointed out that Mike was coming to learn and we didn't have a table. I realized that to be good to my family, I needed a table at home as well as at Donna, Bette and Mike's.

Margie did some work on the internet and the next day I drove to Atlanta and got a year old table and six sets of sheets. I ordered a quart of three different oils with the promise by the seller they would be to me before the following Tuesday.

I ordered lavender, citrus and clover blossom oils, some foot lotion and five pounds of sea salt. Over the next three days I built a wooden table out behind Sandra's house. I coated it with three coats of polyurethane. Margie asked why I built it, since I bought a table that would be more comfortable than the wooden one.

I looked at the schedule of Mike's visit and said since she was scheduled for the middle massage on Wednesday she would find out first hand.

Everything ordered arrived on Monday. At the hardware store I bought two pieces of dark green plastic sheeting eight feet by four feet.

Mike called at noon Monday. I happened to be inside when he called.

"Nick, can I come today? If I don't I'm gonna tell them what I'm doing."

"Come."

Three hours later Sam opened the gate and Mike parked his truck. He was welcomed by the family and met Jenny, Denise and Lee. After dinner Sandra asked if we were waiting to start the school till Tuesday or if we could start right after dinner. I got the ten-sided die and rolled it on the dinner table. It showed, "Pat." She smiled and said, "If you want to do my hands, feet and shoulders Ok, but nothing more."

Mike thought that would be a good place to start. The table was set up in Della's basement. Plenty of room, warm if we wanted it warm, and easy to isolate from children.

Pat changed to a half slip that she wore high enough to cover her boobs and belly. We helped her onto the table and started with me talking as I worked on Pat's left foot. I sat on a stool. Mike stood and watched. I explained what I was doing and feeling for as I worked. When I finished with her toes I said, "Pick up her foot and do what you just watched."

He was tentative and more concerned with doing it right than feeling what her foot was telling him. I stopped him and we did a meditation while he sat on another stool and held her foot in his hands. I had him focus on feeling what was going on in her foot without moving his hands at all.

It took him a while but he felt her pulse and it excited him. I had him close his eyes and visualize what was happening in her foot. I asked Pat how she was doing.

"His hands are getting hotter."

"Mike, don't move your hands and don't open your eyes. Somehow communicate to Pat that you love her. Focus the love from you through your hands up into her body. Use your energy to reach inside her, balance her, relax her, and caress her energy."

Minutes passed. I said, "Mike, the muscles, tendons, ligaments in her foot want you to caress them. Release all the stress from them. Allow it up into your hands."

He began moving his hands and listening to what her foot wanted. Not listening with his ears, but listening. I waited and then said, "When your hand begins to feel tight, take a hand off her foot and shake the stress out and let it fall to the floor. Take only one hand off at a time. Do not break the connection with her. In a good massage you don't want the physical connection to break."

We worked slowly and by ten that night we were all the way up to Pat's knees. She was asleep before ten. We woke her and helped her upstairs to bed. She kissed us both and thanked us.

By ten thirty I was in bed with Della, across the hall from Pat. Mike had gone to the guest room.

In the morning we took Della down to the table and I had Mike start with her left foot. In an hour he had done both feet and legs to her knees. We moved up with me showing and talking about her thigh. Then he felt her and began doing what her thigh wanted. He lost focus on taking care of himself and got a cramp in his hand. We took a break and talked about being aware of how much he was taking, and shaking it off when needed. We had lunch and then worked on her back.

I showed him three different ways to work her back and then had him put his hands on her back and feel which she wanted. He sat with his hands on her for almost ten minutes and then climbed on the table and started long strokes that covered her back from hip to shoulder each stroke. He moved slowly and each stroke pressed a little bit deeper.

He sat at the end of the table and worked her shoulders with no exhibition first, just feeling what her body wanted. She fell asleep. Most of the day had been quiet. I played soft meditation music and we might as well have been a thousand miles away.

When I looked at the clock it was almost six. We had spent the day with Della. Sandra had missed her appointment. We woke Della and went up for dinner. Conversation was about the massage. Sandra was disappointed and I felt badly that she had missed out. I asked her to join us in the back yard after the kids went to school the next day.

"Do we get to see what that ugly table is all about?"

"Yes." I turned to Margie and said, "You will be first on that table. After breakfast, take a good hot shower and scrub yourself. Don't dry off. Stay wet and come to the outside table."

"What happens then?" She asked.

"You get baked."

"Oh, I like how that sounds!"

"Sandra, I want you scrubbed and wet as well. Ok?"

"Will I get baked too?"

"Yes, after lunch, or maybe before lunch. We'll see."

Mike and I talked as we took the four young ones to DQ after dinner. He was amazed at how his hands could know what to do when he let them do the thinking instead of his brain trying to figure it out.

On the ride home from DQ Denise asked, "Can kids get a massage?"

I answered, "Sure. Some evening when you're ready for bed I can massage your shoulders or legs and that'll help you sleep."

Mark asked, "Can boys get massaged too?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Some evening when you're ready for bed."

"I'm gonna get ready for bed tonight." Mark said, smiling.

"Then maybe tonight you'll get a massage." Mike said.

All four kids got a little shoulder massage that night. We had them in their beds and when we were done we just covered them up and turned out the light.

The weather report let me know that the next day would be nice and warm and sunny. With Mike's help I positioned the table in the driveway where it wasn't visible from the street and would still get good sunlight. The kids went to school, driven by Della. Margie came out her back door wrapped in a towel. I had filled a gallon bottle with very warm water and had it waiting by the ugly table.

The table had a green plastic sheet over it. The sun had been on it long enough that the plastic had warmed up. I asked Margie to lie down on the table, face up. She looked at Mike and then pulled off the towel. As she got on the table I used water from the warm gallon to make sure she was wet. Before she reclined I spread a layer of the sea salt on the green plastic.

"Salt?" Margie asked.

"Yes. You don't bake things without seasoning. Go ahead and lie down."

She did. I spread her feet apart so her legs didn't touch until they reached her pussy. I talked to Mike and explained, "We're going to cover her skin with salt, making sure it is wet. Then the second green sheet goes over her."

"She'll be in a green solar oven."

"Exactly. In about half an hour I'll come back and wet her again. The salt is magic. You'll see."

"Honey, what's going to happen to me?" Margie asked.

"You will relax and maybe even take a little nap. I don't want you to get sunburn so I'll drape a dry towel over your face." I put a few drops of massage oil on it so you'll smell the oil."

"What's the salt going to do to my skin?"

"Season it. If I tell you everything in the beginning there won't be any surprise. Relax, you'll love the result."

"Ok." She relaxed. I salted her and wet her skin so the salt stuck. I was careful to avoid getting salt into her slit. With Mike's help we draped the second green sheet over her. I had attached weights to the edges of the plastic to hold it down. I didn't want a breeze uncovering her.

Della came back from delivering kids to school and saw her sister covered completely. Sandra was sitting in the back steps wrapped in a towel.

"Sandra, did you watch what they did to Margie?" Della asked.

"I did. It was like watching the beginning of a magic act. I watched carefully to see if I could get a clue about what was gonna happen. I don't know. She's covered in salt and she's wet. They covered her and now she gets to bake."

Della went over to the table and asked Margie, "What do you feel?"

"I'm warm and wet. So far that's it."

I had gone to the basement and brought the massage table outside. I dried Sandra and put her on the table, covered with a sheet. Della asked what was next. I told her that Mike was going to work on her, listening to her body and telling me what he felt.

"I'd love to stay and watch but Jenny is at her job, Pat is at the cleaners, Sandra is on one table and Margie's in the oven. I've got work to do. Call me before you take Margie out of the oven, Ok?"

"Yup." Mike and I said in unison.

For half an hour I watched Mike with Sandra. When the half hour was up I covered Sandra's face with a small towel and told her to relax. Mike and I lifted the green plastic from Margie and applied more water and salt. I held my finger to my lips as a signal to Mike to stay quiet. When we uncovered her, his eyes got wide open he was so surprised at what he saw. She asked if everything was cooking well. I told her she was perfect.

Mike went back to Sandra and had her turn over. He worked her legs, then her butt and put his hands on her back for a few minutes before he started working her back. He motioned for me and I went to the table.

"Her back wants to be stretched, like over a barrel. How do I do that?"

"If you had some pillows she could lean on them. If you were doing Donna you could have Bette sit in front of her and lean Donna over her sister. I'm too big for that to work well but you can figure out a way to do it."

He thought for a minute and then had Sandra roll over and sit up. He opened her legs so they hung off the sides of the table and he had me lay across the table. She leaned over me. Mike stood behind her and in just ten minutes her back was relaxed and done.

That was good because it was time for Margie to come out of the oven. I knocked on the back door of Della's house and while she finished up and headed for us we helped Sandra from the table. I asked Mike to refill the water bottle with warm water. He came back at the same time that Della came out of her house.

Sandra was standing by Margie's head. "What do you feel?" She asked.

"Hot, wet and my skin is tight." Della smiled as Margie answered. "I figured it out!" She said.

"Mike help me lift the plastic, please. We can put it over the clothes line."

We lifted it and both Sandra and Della gasped. Margie said, "What?"

"Lie still!" I said.

"If I hadn't seen it I would never have believed it." Sandra said.

"Believed what?" Margie asked.

I explained. "The wet salt in the oven draws all the garbage and toxins from her skin. She took a shower and scrubbed hard before she came out here. What you see is what won't scrub off."

Her body was covered in salt, brown salt. I would never have said it to any of my wives but it looked like someone shit on her. It smelled bad as well. Margie couldn't smell herself because of the towel I had over her face.

"Margie, I'm going to sit you up and uncover your face. You can look but don't do anything until I wash the salt off you. It is important you stay still. Ok?"

"Yes, Nick."

I sat her up and Mike pulled the towel away. She opened her eyes and said, "Someone shit on me! Oh, I stink!"

I started pouring water at her shoulders and it washed the crud down onto the table and then onto the driveway and out to the street. Once all the salt was off we helped her off the table and sent her inside to shower.

She came back out before we were finished cleaning up. She said, "I cannot believe how good my skin feels. Feel me!" Della and Sandra felt her skin. They both easily noticed what a difference the salt oven had made.

Sandra said, "When I saw her I decided I didn't want to be salted. Now, I want to be salted! All that crap is in my skin too! Can I be next?"

"Yes. We'll put you on the salt table and Margie on the massage table."

We got Sandra wet and on the salted plastic, salted her all over and covered. When we turned Margie was on the massage table face down and ready.

"Mike how's the shoulder doing?" I asked.

"You showed me how to shake off the stress I pick up from someone. I can also shake off some of my own muscle ache. My shoulder feels good."

"If and or when you want my help, give me a signal.

The signal didn't come. He worked Margie for an hour. They finished just in time for us to rinse Sandra. Margie was amazed at how Sandra looked when we uncovered her.

"It's hard to believe we could be that dirty." She said.

"Unfortunately, men are worse." I admitted. "Our skin as lots more pores and they are bigger than female pores. We are hairier too. When you do me the salt will be really bad."

"We're doing you tomorrow!" Margie and Sandra said in unison. Mike said, "When I get home I'm building an ugly table."

"Be very careful where you put it. All that salt will kill grass, flowers or food plants so I have it run out to the gutter so it gets diluted in the river."

Mike went home the next day. Della and Margie salted me and said that a man should never be salted indoors, it would kill people.

A week later I was up at the resort and the can picked up some good money. Mike had built an ugly table but hadn't protected it well enough, so I had him put two more coats of polyurethane on it. While I was there Mike and I had a talk about sex and massage.

He watched me work on a woman client and noticed I avoided the area normally covered by pubic hair and I didn't do much to her breasts other than coat them with oil.

I gave him advice to stay legal and a way to have a conversation with Donna and Bette about his massage of them. He said Bette was having cramps with her period and she didn't know of any massage techniques that helped.

We put her on the table and I asked her if I could touch her. She agreed and I put both hands just above her pubic bone and pressed. I waited until I could feel deep inside and help the area to relax. When I felt it relax so did she. I warned her, the flow would increase but the period would be over sooner. She said she already felt better. Mike asked if he could do what he had watched.

"Not now. The stress is gone, so you can't feel it. Next time she has a period feel her, if you can feel the tightness send warmth from your hands deep and wait, it will relax. You'll both feel it."

Donna walked me to my truck and thanked me again for bringing Mike to them. Then she floored me with one question.

"How often are you working on your pregnant wife?"

I hadn't been! I had somehow let Pat get within two months of delivery and I hadn't been working on her! We had done her legs and I hadn't thought of her belly! I rushed from the resort and headed home.

Pat got a massage that evening. Three a week for three weeks and then every other day until delivery. Jenny got salted on her day off. Then Della got salted.

I put a schedule of massages and salting in the family calendar. Salting happens twice a year. Once in early May, at the end of winter, and once just before it gets too cold. The kids all get massage as well.

I asked Sandra what she wanted for her birthday and she wanted a hot tub and a privacy fence. I had both installed. Now when we salt it is behind the privacy fence. We do outdoor massage in good weather and many evenings find some of the family in the tub.

We have plans. We're going to Montana for Christmas and a wedding. We have arranged for a beach house on the outer banks for a week during the summer.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers