Lecture Hall Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid it along the length of her slit, wetting the tip and teasing her. The sight of my cock, positioned at the entrance to her pussy with her ass above it was magnificent. I nestled my tip into her opening, feeling her soft warmth engulf me, and pushed. Her wetness allowed my cock to slip inside her easily, despite her tightness. I pushed slowly into her, enjoying the sensation of every movement she made. Paige gasped and pressed back, helping me to enter her. Her pussy gripped my cock as I pushed, and massaged its length until I felt my pelvis press against the softness of her ass. We had both wanted this, this moment, desperately since that first class. It's reality was just as we had both imagined it—no better. Everything was filled with our mixed passion, frantic, but with intent.

We stood for a moment, enjoying this glorious first touch, with my cock fully inside her and her ass against my pelvis. I kissed her neck and retracted slowly, feeling her pussy hold onto me as I pulled out. Every ridge of her silky interior massaged my cock, and the slow movements drove us both wild. Paige let out another gasp, and a slight moan. I brought myself back, until my tip was resting at her opening, before slipping into her once more. I kissed her again as I did this. Her breathing became heavy and I felt her press back against me. The sensation was marvelous. I thrusted again, picking up the pace.

We quickly found a rhythm, and I was fucking her. It was gentle but forceful. I pressed myself into her until my cock would go no further. Repeatedly her ass pressed against my pelvis. We were alone in this side of the building, and this truly began to set in with the sounds of the hall. It was silent, excepting an air vent or some soft mechanical tick—and the sounds of sex. There were the slight rhythmic slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh, and the wet sounds of Paige's pussy being penetrated, and there was breathing, heavy and erratic, filled with pleasure and desire for release.

As we continued our passion took over. Paige began to moan freely, filling the hall with one more sound. Every thrust would bring a desirous whine from her lips. I held her hips tight and pulled her against me harder, gazing down at my cock, glistening with her cum, emerging from below her ass and being enveloped once more. I pounded into her, trying to go deeper, to feel more of her pussy. Paige moaned more loudly and her legs began to shake as she grew nearer to orgasm. I held her hips steady and picked up my pace.

"Fuck! Yes!" Paige yelled with each thrust. "I'm going to cum Andrew! Fuck!"

I slammed my cock into her feeling her warmth around my base and she yelled as ecstasy overcame her. She nearly collapsed as her muscles began to contract in orgasm, but I held her against me. Her pussy clenched and with one more deep thrust, pushed me over the edge. I grunted as I buried myself deeper into her than before and exploded with pleasure. I spasmed alongside her in mutual orgasmic bliss. She clenched around my cock, and pushed her ass against me as I unloaded rope after rope of hot cum into her core.

"fuck." she said again, beginning to come down.

We both collapsed, shaking, against the wall with me still inside her. We remained there for a minute, coming down, and relishing the last sensations of pleasure. We both had more in us, but we knew we couldn't.

Reading my mind, and after several minutes, when standing in such a position became too much for our orgasm weakened muscles, Paige reluctantly said we should get back to class. I agreed, and slowly began to pull out of her, experiencing the softness of her pussy on my hypersensitive cock one last time. Paige gasped as I did so. My cum began to drip out of her as soon as I was out and Paige cupped her hand over or pussy.

"Shit, should I go get some tissue?" I asked.

"No, I want it," she smiled.

I must have looked concerned, for she replied, "I'm on the pill, and it'll be hot, as a reminder for the rest of the day."

She pulled up her black thong and replaced her hand with its crotch, maneuvering the panties so that they were back in their proper position. She rubbed her hand on the crotch, pushing them in between her lips, absorbing my cum with their fabric. I could hear how wet the thong already was as she rubbed her pussy through it. Pleasure began to return to her face, and my cock had began to stir again, but we had to get back. I pulled up my pants, and she her leggings. Again, she pressed the crotch into her pussy, feeling our mixed wetness. I forced my semi-hard cock back into my pants, and we began back towards class.

Outside the lecture hall we stopped, and turned to each other once more. She smiled at me, and I at her.

"That was perfect."

She had a slip of paper with her number already written on it. I suppose she had planned this out thoroughly. We embraced in one more passionate kiss, before heading back to our respective sides of the room.

She sat with her legs crossed, staring at me with a knowing smile. I sat, for the rest of class, staring at her, smiling—knowing why her legs were crossed, imagining the wetness between her legs, and waiting for next time.

12