Leda & Swanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leda is amazed to realise that she feels almost disappointed at this announcement. The 'tingly' feeling starts to recede.

'I think', he continues, 'that a spanking will be sufficient today.'

At this pronouncement Leda's feelings of strangeness instantly return, intensified.

'Yes, across my lap for a spanked bottom should be sufficient.' He adds.

To her astonishment Leda finds that, almost instantly, her panties have become very damp. So new is this experience that for a horrible moment she thinks she must have wet herself. Her mind and body are in turmoil, totally lost in this welter of new feelings and experiences. Internally she hears a tiny voice wailing, 'What is happening to me?' But externally all she can manage is an imperceptible nod and a tiny voice that squeaks,

'Of course Sir. Whatever you think best.'

But, all she can think of, is the fact that her body will be in contact with his. His hand will touch part of her 'private parts.' The sublime wickedness of this idea fills her mind.

Swanne sinks into his chair behind the huge desk and motions the girl towards him. As she moves closer he pushes the chair back to make room for her. She stops, trembling, at his side. Gently, almost pityingly, he guides her, taking her upper arm and steadying her as she stoops to lie across his lap. Soon he can feel her entire, insubstantial weight across his legs. Her recently budded breasts are crushed against his thigh and the feeling causes his cock to stiffen even further. It must be pressing into her stomach and he finds himself wondering if she has ever been this close to a penis before. The thought makes him shiver.

She obeys as though she had no will of her own, laying her body across his lap, almost like a sacrifice. Strange stirrings beneath her body excite her. She isn't sure why, but, she likes the sensation.

For another endless moment he pauses, savouring the anticipation. After the glimpse he got on the stairs he knows the little trollop is wearing stockings. But he tries to picture what her ass will look like before he gets to see it 'in the flesh'. He also knows that the delay will make the girl on his lap all the more fearful.

The very air seems to stand still. For an eternity, Leda lays trembling, expecting something to happen, not knowing what they something will be, but...nothing! She trembles in fear, and yet, the interminable silence is so unnerving, she almost prays that he will administer her punishment swiftly!

A new twist to increase her fear and shame springs into his mind. 'Pull your skirt up for me Leda so that I can spank your bottom.' He waits and watches as a shaky hand reaches back and grasps the hem of her skirt. As she lifts the material her lacy stocking tops come into view, then the bare white flesh of her thighs, then another treat from Mommie's lingerie drawer -- a tiny, silky g-string. The sight is almost too much for Swanne. His penis unfurls into full erection in an instant. At the same time a red mist of lust and anger starts building across the teacher's sight. 'Temptress!' he whispers loudly. Through clenched teeth he shouts quietly,

'JEZABEL!'

The words strike out at her and land as surely as physical blows. Tears stinging in her tightly shut eyes, full of shame and fright, Leda senses something else in the teacher's voice. It isn't just anger, but, whatever it is, it makes her quiver.

Without conscious thought he raises his hand and brings it down across the schoolgirl's left buttock. Her young ass is firm and unblemished. Slim, almost boyish, yet still curvy, without a trace of teenage puppy fat. To any other man it would seem like the perfect bottom but Swanne seeks to improve it with the livid imprints of his hand. He can hear the girl moaning and crying, begging him to stop. He can sense her biting her knuckles to quieten the cries. But he can also feel her wriggling in his lap, trying to manoeuvre herself closer his hardness. Trying to 'scratch' this overwhelming new 'itch' that she can feel in her most secret places.

At first heat is all she feels. Inexplicable heat! Then a sudden flush of sensations, there! She had only felt that way in her bathtub when she had let her fingers stray to the same place where the demanding feelings are now engulfing her.

All the while Swanne can see the other effects of the spanking. As he turns the young girl's bottom pink, then red, with his hand, he can see the cleft between her ass cheeks. He can watch as her struggles seem to suck the material of her tiny panties up into her cleft. He can see the material stretched taut over the dome of her straining vulva. But most of all he can see the wetness soaking the silk and making it transparent, revealing her young cunt to his view. A short pause, a savage tug of his hand, and the crotch of her knickers disappears between her labia.

This vision inspires him to a few more savage slaps before he stops to admire his handiwork. Her pussy is split like a ripe fruit, dripping sticky juices. Her puffy, pouting lips glisten pink with wetness. Despite the fact that he has stopped the spanking Leda continues to writhe on his lap, still crying out, but not in pain. Not yet at least.

Leda can taste blood in her mouth from biting the inside of her cheek. This same young mouth emits strangled sobs, not entirely due to his brutality. That savage tug that seemed to cut her in half has brought them on, along with an increase in all the strange sensations she is feeling.

Her mind is made oblivious by these overpowering sensations, a transition has taken place. Leda is not thinking; she is feeling. Her only focus at this moment is the need to gain relief from the frighteningly exciting pulses throbbing through her.

After a long moment she stops crying as she realises that the spanking has stopped. Her sobbing slowly lessens but the heat in her bottom continues to grow. It is so warm that she feels like her ass should be glowing. Gradually her shaking stops and Swanne, briefly satiated, tells her to stand. As she does so a small box falls from the pocket of her blouse. Swanne stoops to retrieve the packet, a cigarette packet, and stares at Leda intently.

'Do you realise how serious this infraction is?'

Waving the cigarettes in her horrified face.

'You realise that you will be expelled for these don't you?'

All Leda can do is shake her head from side to side, slack jawed with fear. Finally she pulls herself together enough to start muttering,

'No, no, not that, please, anything but that.'

As she pleads Leda squirms, trying to extricate her panties from sticking to her skin. They are inexplicably sticky and wet, as are the upper parts of her long coltish legs.

This plea excites the teacher.

'"Anything" Leda? Yes I guess you would offer to do "anything" in this circumstance. Imagine the disgrace for your mother? Picture those headlines? "Anti-cigarette campaigner's daughter expelled for smoking.''

Chuckling at this conjured image Swanne continues,

'I can see the story now, "The junior Health Minister was said to be 'devastated' to learn of her daughter's expulsion from her exclusive girl's school. Her campaign to ban cigarettes is dead in the water as a result.'''

Coming back from his reverie he notices Leda's shocked face. The full meaning of his words is sinking in and the blood is draining from her face, leaving her ghostly white.

'Yes it would be terrible wouldn't it Leda? You would have to do a lot in order for me to forget this. Sooooooo... you are prepared to do anything? Do you really mean that?'

Leda's mind is full of the imagined scene of facing her mother under these circumstances. NOTHING could be worse than that! Eyes full of tears, she nods and whispers,

'Yes Sir, please don't expel me, please don't tell my mother. I will do anything if you don't -- I promise.'

Leaning back in his chair, Swanne stretches his arms above his head and luxuriates in the feeling of power he has over the young girl.

'Very well Leda, you have promised. But I think you are going to find that your concept of "anything" is very different to mine. It will be an interesting educational opportunity' he says, smiling cruelly.

'Excuse me being blunt, young lady, but I want you to suck my cock. Do it well and I will 'forget' your indiscretion.'

Swanne watches her face, waiting for the reaction, waiting for her look of shock, of fear, of disgust. Instead he sees only blank incomprehension. As he realises what this indicates he laughs out loud and asks,

'You don't know what a "cock" is do you Leda?' When she shakes her head he laughs with delight again.

'It looks like I am going to have to do more than teach the definition of "anything". And in my lunch-hour as well? What a dedicated teacher I must be. Very well young lady, time for you first lesson. Get down on your knees and crawl over here.'

When Leda said that she would do anything, the worst humiliation she could imagine was something menial and manual such as cleaning chalkboards, or scraping gum from beneath student's desks. But, this command, to "suck his cock," has her mystified. In the back of her mind she has the tiniest inkling of what he might mean. But she pushes these thoughts away, concentrating on doing what ever it takes to avoid expulsion, avoiding bringing disgrace to her mother.

Following Swanne's orders she drops to her knees, tentatively, still throbbing and pulsing from the spanking, and crawls to Swanne, thinking that this is the ultimate punishment. This position of servility, along with his threats of expulsion, serves to sober Leda. This had all started out as an innocent flaunting of the rules, a bit of harmless 'dressing up', but, feeling the floorboards beneath her knees and palms, Leda is truly contrite. She vows to herself that she will follow the school's rules from now on, and do whatever the teacher says, if only Swanne will let her stay.

Swanne watches her painful progress across the floor as he undoes his belt and pulls down the fly of his trousers. He can see the expression on her face change as she begins to have some idea of what is in store for her. He thinks to himself,

'It is time this little harlot learned a lesson. If she wants to dress like a slut, then she can perform like one. That way she will realise the pitfalls of lustful, sinful behaviour.'

Continuing this train of thought out loud, as if in prayer, he says.

'May the Lord give me strength to teach this fallen woman the error of her ways and lead her back to righteousness.'

He finishes speaking as the girl arrives at his feet. His penis is fully exposed to her horrified eyes. Fully erect at around 9 inches it seems to visibly throb. The head, about the same size and colour as a plum, is projecting from his foreskin, A trickle of thin pre-cum oozes from the slit.

'Time for your first lesson Leda, the correct names.' Taking his cock in his hand he strokes the shaft,

'This is my cock. You may also call it a prick, no other names are permissible. What is it called?'

Leda stares in stunned fascination. Her tongue seems to have stuck to the roof of her mouth as she finds herself unable to speak. But, the insistent tone of Mr. Swanne's voice and the menacing way that he shakes his...p-p-prick pulls Leda out of her stupor.

"P-p-prick, Sir. Or c-c-cock." She forces the words out, barely above a whisper.

'Very good lass. It is mainly used for pissing or fucking. But we are going to do something a little different today. Which leads neatly into lesson two. You are to suck my cock as instructed before.'

Dropping into his lecturer's tone of voice he continues.

'The term is a little misleading so I will explain. By 'suck' I mean that you will lick it all over the shaft and then take of much of it in your mouth as possible. Don't worry if it looks too big right now, when the time comes I'll help you out.'

The evil laugh that accompanies this last statement makes Leda start to tremble all over again.

'Do you see the white stuff leaking from the end? That is called many things, you will call it by one of its correct medical names, cum, jism, or spunk. There is plenty more where that morsel has come from. Your objective is to extract as much as possible from my cock with your mouth. Do you understand?

He waits for a nod from the girl kneeling between his thighs. A tiny inclination of her head duly eventuates. Satisfied he continues

'Would you like to have your first taste of.........?

Leda is stunned by the mysteries being unfolded before her, lost for words. It isn't until Swanne shakes the frightening object in front of her face, that she realizes that an answer is expected from her. In wide-eyed innocence and fear she looks up at him and says,

"Jism, Sir?" she answers hesitantly.

'Very good Leda', the teacher responds. 'Now I want you to start by licking up the little droplet of 'jism' on the head of my cock. Keep your eyes locked to mine as you do so.'

His eyes seem hypnotic to the girl and she has no thought of objecting. Shuffling closer on her knees she inclines her head. Her small pointed tongue flicks from between her lips as she holds his gaze. Swanne concentrates all his attention on the scene before him. He wants to imprint the scene in his mind forever.

'The virgin slut's first taste of spunk' he thinks to himself. As the tip of her tongue touches his cock head he cannot repress a shudder in reaction to her touch. But he continues to watch her as her nose wrinkles in disgust at the bitter salty taste. But, unbidden, her tongue laps up the oozing clot of sperm and swallows it. Swanne can only sigh and command in a croak,

'Lick the rest of my cock.'

He then watches as she opens her mouth in response. In awe mixed with revulsion, she closes her eyes and begins to lick Swanne's swollen member. She starts methodically, working from the tip downwards. Each stroke of her tongue across the head provides her with another taste of her teacher's 'jism'. At first she has to fight waves of revulsion thinking,

'He said his cock was for 'peeing''. But finds that, after a while, it isn't at all unpleasant. Squirming between Swanne's long legs, she gets more comfortable for the task at hand and begins to lick in earnest. Determined to bring this to a conclusion, even if she has no idea what that conclusion might be. Knowing that she has no escape, she laps Swanne's long dick with increasing vigor.

"Lick it all over the shaft and then take of much of it in your mouth as possible," he said. She licks it's entire length all the way around, and opens her mouth wider, preparing to try and engulf it's fullness with her warm, virgin mouth.

Swanne slumps back in his chair in ecstasy as the schoolgirl begins to clumsily lap at his shaft. He makes no attempt to direct her efforts. The fact that his cock is the first she has ever tasted, that she obviously has no idea what she is doing is far more arousing to him than the most expert blow-job. If she had been better at her task he would have enjoyed it less. If a kitten loses its charm when it becomes a cat, Swanne feels that females are less fun when they think they know what they are doing.

'Give me an enthusiastic amateur any day,' he thinks to himself, groaning with delight as Leda's tongue catches an especially sensitive spot on his glans.

'Now we will move onto lesson three,' he announces, 'deep throat! Now Leda I want you to take the head of my cock fully into your mouth. Once you have it in your mouth try swirling your tongue around the top.'

Taking a deep breath, Leda covers the head of Swanne's cock with her mouth and swirls her tongue around and around. It's silky softness begins to appeal to her. She finds herself feeling strange 'down there' between her legs again; a lot like when Swanne spanked her earlier. Leda begins to think of Swanne's manhood as she would a tasty lollipop and swirls her tongue around it with more enthusiasm

Watching the young girl stretching her mouth and lips wide to accept her first prick is such an erotic sight that he groans aloud in appreciation. He feels his balls twitch and tighten, his shaft swell, in the first intimation of an orgasm. By now she can barely fit the end of his cock into her warm, wet mouth and the experience is so new and foreign to the girl that even this fraction of his knob causes her to choke.

'Come on you little trollop, swallow more. You should be able to get the whole thing down your throat!' he shouts cruelly.

Losing patience he takes hold of a pig-tail in each hand and says, 'Let me help you.'

With that, using her bunched hair, he roughly pulls her head down into his groin. This action forces virtually all of his length into the schoolgirl's mouth. He stands suddenly, ensuring that the last inch is forced home until his balls dangle on her chin. Still holding her pig-tails, ignoring the choking noises he begins to pump his cock into her tortured mouth. His voice coarse with lust he announces,

'Now for the fourth and final part of this lesson, your reward, you get to drink my spunk.'

He increases his pace, fucking her mouth hard, still holding her hair so that she cannot pull away. The perverted nature of his actions cause sudden a prickling of guilt but these feelings are swept away by the onset of his orgasm.

'Here it comes girl! Don't waste a drop or you will suffer.'

Then he is overwhelmed by his climax and cries out, 'Lord have mercy!' as he ejaculates.

The unexpected ejaculations from Swanne's mouth and from his cock make the experience seem very holy to Leda.

'Lord have mercy!' she echoes in her mind as her mouth is crammed full of cock and the flow of fluid spurting from the teacher's cock is only a little more in volume than the fluid running from her slit and down her pale thighs. As the cum spurts across her tongue and his tight balls bang against her chin, her little clittie seemed to grow twice its size and almost as hard as the rigid flesh in her mouth. His strangled cry accompanies the groans in her throat, now being filled beyond capacity. Afraid and inexperienced, she doesn't know what to do. She feels the need to breath, to swallow, but if she opens her mouth, Swanne's jism will spill out and Leda shudders to think what possible punishment might follow. Screwing her eyes shut tight, she attempts to swallow, gulping and gagging, but can't. She starts to choke. Her coughing causes the newly ejaculated seed to dribble from her mouth. Much to their mutual disgust it is even running out of her nose. It is everywhere, trickling off her chin to splash on her starched, white uniform blouse.

As Swanne feels the post orgasmic tremors diminish he opens his eyes to stare down at Leda. Her face is stained with tears and smeared with sperm. Her eyes are full of pleas. Renewed feelings of guilt begin to gnaw at his conscience. He can blame himself for the girl's condition or...........

'Look at the state you are in you little strumpet, you cock sucking whore. Covered in semen! Have you no shame?' he roars.

He reaches for the cane on his desk at the same time as he tries to grab her shoulder and lift her to her feet. All he gets is a handful of the Leda's blouse, which tears away in his grasp.

He stands transfixed by what he sees. Leda's mother's bra supports the girl's firm little titties as if offering them up to Swanne. Her tiny nipples, bullet hard, protrude from the lacy cups. The teacher feels tremors across his body and his deflating cock starts to stiffen again. How can he possibly withstand the 'snares and lures of Satan' when they are soooooo irresistible?

'Temptress!' he cries, before raising the cane above his head. Without hesitation he brings it down across her young breasts with zeal. As he raises the bamboo switch again he sees the livid stripe left on her flesh. Excited at this spectacle he lashes her a few more times, the last blow catching her across both nipples at once.