Leda & Swanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each lash takes Leda's breath away; the pain is so intense. But that last blow across both nipples, after what she has just experienced, proves too much for the young girl. The pain spreads like white heat and causes the moisture between her legs to pool, and a pulsating irritation that could only be assuaged by some kind of physical pressure. When Swanne stops flogging her one hand moves to caress her striped tits, trying to stroke away the pain. With the other hand she presses her fingers onto her mound, no longer surprised at the copious moisture she feels there. It seems to help, but at the same time, seems to increase her desire for more; much more. But more of what she wonders? Somehow, the words that he hurled at her, strumpet, cock-sucking whore, temptress, described her feelings so well that she feels resigned to admitting to herself that she must be all these things. Hardly aware of what she is doing, her fingers press down on her clit and rub it rhythmically. Without taking his entranced gaze from the girl, Swanne reaches over to his desk and with one long sweep, sends everything on it flying. He picks up the lust-filled girl and sets her on her desk. Her hand never leaves her virgin slit.

He sets her on his desk lengthwise and moves his chair to one end to watch, stroking his twitching member now that it's losing its former post-coital super-sensitivity. Hardly missing a beat, Leda keeps stroking herself.

'Continue,' orders Swanne, voice thick.

As though she could do anything else! Leda is enthralled by the new-found pleasure that engulfs her and she isn't about to stop...at least, not yet! The physical pleasure transcended her former embarrassment. She seems to hardly be aware of Swanne's presence. She finds that tugging on the waistband of her mother's panties causes the wet material to friction across her straining clit. The sensation is lovely for her and the sight is very gratifying to Swanne. He watches as Leda's labia, still only sparsely sprinkled with hair, bulge out on either side of the knickers wedged deep in her slit. He can see her cunt juices virtually whipped into a white froth around her tiny, tight hole. Pulling himself together he reverts to teacher mode.

'Play with yourself Leda.'

In trance-like response, Leda's small hand bunches up more of the flimsy silk cloth, pulling the crotch up tighter. The fingers of her other hand creep down lower, lower, down her baby smooth belly, down to the curly little hairs, lower, down to that uncomfortable pressure that begs attention.

Her eyes close and nothing else seems to exist for her at the moment as these new-found pleasures overshadow all sensibility. Spreading her legs wider, she tugs on the crotch of the panties rhythmically, her hips rocking, keeping time with the motion. Small whimpers of delight escape the girl's throat; the throat that has just experienced it's viriginal invasion of cock and cum. Her fingers seem to be sucked in to the vortex of heat between her legs. She insinuates her fingers under the barrier of her mommies panties.

Swanne strokes his cock into full erection as he watches the girl lose herself in the joys of self-exploration.

'Do you enjoy that Leda? Your fingers deep in your hole?' he asks.

Her response is a low guttural moan in the back of her throat. The questions continue.

'What do you call that part of your body that you are playing with Leda?'

The girl is suddenly embarrassed at the thought of answering this question. She thinks she knows the 'right' word but is not sure how to pronounce it. In order to avoid the shame of not saying it right she gropes into her (not very distant) childhood memories and stammers,

'M...m...my 'front bottom' Sir?'

She is mortified when he roars with laughter before bellowing,

'Wrong Leda! It is called your 'cunt', or your 'pussy'. I prefer cunt. From now on that is the only name that you will use. What is it called?'

'Pussy?', 'cunt?', 'pussy!, 'cunt!'. She turns these new words over in her mind like shiny pennies of forbidden knowledge. She is filled with a sudden surge of strange pride in the ownership of such womanly things. Knowing that the man is waiting for an answer to the question she looks up at him, smiling, and says,

"It's called my cunt!" she exclaims, relishing the way the word feels and sounds in her mouth.

'Very good lass.' He purrs.

'Now tell me, did you enjoy being spanked and caned? Did it make your cunt wet?'

Her answer is a low sibilant 'Yessssssss', as her fingers continue to probe her virgin sex.

'Did you like the taste of my jism? Would you like more?'

Another 'Yes'.

'Do you know why that is?'

The excited girl can only shake her head, lost in her efforts to scratch the 'itch' in her cunt that she just cant seem to reach.

'It is because you are a slut, a tramp and a whore Leda. What are you?'

Leda is shocked back into the present by this suggestion. She has heard these words before and whilst she isn't sure she understands them, she knows they are bad. She knows they mean that she is a bad girl. She wont admit what her teacher wants her to say. She opens her eyes and stares directly at Swanne, framed between her wide splayed thighs.

'I'm not a sl.......', unable to bring herself to say those words, 'I'm not any of those things.' She insists.

Swanne is furious. 'Yes you are Leda!' he roars.

'You dress like a whore. You enjoyed being punished. You sucked my cock and drank my cum and admit to be hungry for more. Now you display yourself in front of me like a wanton strumpet. A "proper" young lady would have done none of those things. You enjoy all of these things. This is the proof that you are a slut. I'll ask you once more, what are you Leda?'

She shakes her head left and right, wishing the desk would just swallow her; help her escape. But, there is no escape. She opens her eyes and sees Swanne's hard lanky form loom over her. His fearsome scowl demanding her reply. Suddenly aware of what she's been doing, her hands fly to cover her private parts.

'What have I done??' she demands of herself; wondering how she could do such a thing. And she begins to wonder. 'Am I? Am I a ... (shudder)..a...s-s-slut???"

Mr. Swanne straightens and Leda realises that she had better answer quickly. But she will not admit to this.

'NO!!! NO, I'm not a s-s-slut!!' she cries, dissolving in tears. With one swift movement, Swanne deftly turns Leda over on the desk, taking up the bamboo cane.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Swanne brings the cane down mercilessly, lustfully on the smooth flesh of Leda's ass. With each stroke he demands an answer,

'What are you?' WHACK!! 'What are you?' WHACK!!

As each blow rains down on her buttocks, Leda's resolve diminishes and her arousal grows. Finally all her jumbled emotions well up, the pressure like the seconds before a thunderstorm breaks.

"YES!!! I AM a slut!" The words choke through her tears.

In uncontrollable sobs, she cries, "I am a slut, I am a slut, I am a slut!"

Like admitting to a long buried sin Leda feels an enormous relief at this admission. And in the secret places of her heart, she wonders if she's saying it because she's afraid that Mr. Swanne will continue punishing her, or afraid that he will stop.

The feeling of triumph at breaking her last shred of resistance fills Swanne and translates itself into a throbbing erection. Luxuriating in the sensation he looks down at the young girl's abused ass. Between her thighs, striped where a few strokes went astray, her pussy is clearly visible. The lips are puffy and swollen and clearly very wet.

Struggling to control his breathing Swanne announces.

'Now I am going to give you what every good strumpet lives for Leda. I'm going to fuck you. Do you know what fucking is girl?'

Without waiting for an answer he proceeds to tell her. 'I'm going to stick my cock into your tight little cunt. I'm going to ram it in until you feel as if you will split. I'm going to take your maidenhood, your virginity, your innocence.'

Saying the words and thinking of the deed arouses Swanne further.

'I'm going to make you into a proper little slut. How does that sound to you Leda?'

The words swirl in her head. "Strumpet...proper little slut?" They echo through her body and reverberate through the wooden desk upon which the upper part of her body lays; a helpless sacrifice.

Swanne's words ring in her ears. Body memory of her fingers, there...in her..cunt, her now-stinging cunt, made burning hot from Swanne's stray blows, make Leda's legs spread involuntarily. She readies herself for what is to come, without protest, resigned and expectant at the same time. Her heart pounds against the wooden desk, and the tension is unbearable. Only one thing will break it. Only one thing will bring her the release that her body so desires.

"Make me a slut, Sir," she whispers.

The resulting silence is deafening. Her body trembles as she awaits the invasion. Swanne stares mesmerised at the tender flesh before him, wanting and needing to defile it. But wanting and needing to hear her say it again even more, he waits

He waits for her further response and the silence is unbearable. The words stick in her throat. Her mouth does not obey her.

'Yes!' she screams inside her head. 'Goddamnit do it!! Do it NOW!!' But, some part of her doesn't allow her mouth to obey her body's desires. Frightened, yet more thrilled than afraid, she wills herself to answer. Still he waits.

His patience is rewarded.

'Please, Sir,' she begs in the smallest little girl voice. "Please make me a proper little slut."

For, all Leda knows at the moment is that she will die if she doesn't feel his cock in her cunt right now. Right now, all she knows is that she must get...FUCKED!

The young girl's words cause the teacher's cock to swell even further with excitement. Moving closer to Leda's prostrate form he grabs hold of his straining prick and points at her virgin cunt.

'Very well Leda,' he says. 'If that is what you want.'

He positions the mushroom shaped head of his manhood against the slick lips of her girlish slit. He pauses, savouring the moment. Even a man with his predilections and in his position doesn't get too many opportunities like this.

'Not often I get to pop a cherry,' he thinks to himself. 'Better take it slow and make it memorable.'

She shuts her eyes tightly awaiting the onslaught...of what? She doesn't really know what to expect, but she's tasted of small pleasures in her bed alone at night, and she's dreamed of what it would be like to feel a man's cock in her cunt. In her head, she can say the words that offend her sensibilities to utter out loud. "Cock. Cunt." She trembles. Clenching her teeth, she wonders what Mr. Swanne is waiting for.

His cock head is soon nuzzling against her wet pussy lips. Suddenly alarmed Leda looks back over her shoulder at her teacher. With a pleading look in her eye she asks,

'Will it hurt Sir?'

Laughing cruelly he responds, 'I certainly hope so!'

Taking hold of her slim hips he jerks his pelvis forward, forcing the first inch into her slit, forcing a gasp of pain from her lips.

Swanne's tumescent flesh causes Leda's cunt to quiver. She feels her slick lips part and wonders what more will follow. Bewilderment makes Leda's eyes fly open wide! The shock! The sudden realization that this is really happening. What was it her mother had warned her? Once her virginity was lost it could never be regained? She begins to realize what that means as searing pain rips through her tenderest secret place. No man had ever touched her there nor even seen her naked. Except for Mr. Swanne. And now, he was claiming her in the most permanently intimate way!

He can feel the evidence of her excitement, her wetness engulfs his cock head, but her passage is still extremely tight. Another hard thrust and Swanne can feel the fragile resistance of her hymen 'impeding' his progress. He can hear Leda crying and moaning in pain and fear but ignores her. He tugs back on her hips and thrusts forward at the same time. He feels her maidenhead tear as his cock rips into her. This violation tears a shriek from Leda's throat as she feels his cock stretch her young cunt.

"Nooooooooooo!!!" she screams. But, it is too late.

Too late for recriminations, too late to regain what has been taken, and too late to stop the other feelings that course through her body. For, as frightened as she is, as painful as the hot pain burns through her cunt, there is also a wild excitement that grabs her just the way Swanne grabbed her hips.

With a satisfied grunt and a last shove he has the entire length of his cock buried in her. Holding still for a moment he feels a trickle of extra wetness flowing over his length. Pulling back slightly the teacher sees the proof of his students innocence staining his shaft. Groaning with lust he pulls all the way back and thrusts into the defenceless girl again. She screams once more but the pain is diminishing, changing.

"OH God!!!" she screams inside her head.

Or did the words actually come out of her mouth? She doesn't know. She is oblivious to anything but the pain...the pain and the way it spread throughout her loins and...yes...makes her want more!! MORE!!!! Her arms beneath her body, hands joined as if in an attitude of prayer. The heat, pleasure growing, releasing liquid pleasure with each stroke. Something inside her begins to anticipate the next thrust and the next. She prays that he will stop and yet she prays that he won't!

Swanne begins to increase his pace, fucking his cock into the young girl's cunt. With each thrust the walls off her tight tunnel open to greedily accept the invading length of his phallus. With each stroke his cock squelches in the mixture of Leda's juices and her hymen's blood. With each thrust her cries turn from pain to pleasure until her moans turn into mewling as another approaching orgasm tightens the muscles in her lithe little body.

Her cries of pain turn into cries of pleasure. Her body trembles and she no longer attempts to understand what is happening to her but gives herself up to it. The sensation is like no other she has ever experienced in her life. Her heart pounds through the desk. A strange new desire builds inside her like a seething volcano threatening to explode.

Swanne feels his own crisis build in his body. Time to continue the violation. He withdraws from the child's ravaged pussy, causing her to sight with frustration. With a minor adjustment he places the stained head of his cock against the tight pucker if her ass. He forces it forward until he feels Leda stiffen.

'What is it you want whore? Tell me!'

With a gasp Leda cries out in frustration, 'Fuck me Mr. Swanne!!! Fuck me!! Just don't stop, please don't stop' her outburst dissolves into a pleading whisper.

'Tell me where, Leda.' Swanne demands, forcing open her tight bud with the head of his cock.

'Hurry up, whore!!' he demands in exasperation; the desire to hear her beg almost as strong as his overwhelming desire to feel her tight ass-hole squeeze his cock.

She can't stand it anymore, the feelings that have begun demand release. She stretches her arms out and grasps the ends of the desk as if holding on for dear life. She thrusts her young, saucy ass against Swanne's pelvis and groans,

'Mr. Swanne....please fuck my ass!!! Fuck me any way you want, anywhere you want.'

Having uttered the words, she screws her eyes tight, tight, awaiting the pain she is sure will come, and the pleasure that will follow.

A shiver runs through Swanne's sweaty, lanky body as he hears her words. Ahhhhhhh! It was worth waiting for! Barely able to control himself, he plunges forward forcing his way through the hot, tight tunnel. Leda screams out and stifles her cries with her little fist. Is this what she asked for? Is this what she wanted? Her head tosses left and right...no..no.. no....

Oblivious to anything but his burgeoning desire, Swanne's body continues the assault as though he no longer had control of it. Something outside himself has taken over and it WILL not be denied. It demands satisfaction. His steady rhythm causes Leda's cunt to press against the edge of the desk again, and again and again. She finds herself consciously rubbing against it at every opportunity and the volcano within awakens like a genie in a bottle that refuses to stay confined.

Swanne grabs at Leda's hips clumsily, then holds them with a vice-like grip as his own desire ruptures forth. With a strangled cry like a low growl that frightens Leda, Swanne's balls tighten as never before and his rock hard cock rams into Leda's bleeding and torn hole.

"Te absolvo!" Swanne roars. He thrusts into Leda's aching hole in spasms, depositing stream after stream of his jism into her once-virgin ass. He gasps and draws in a deep breath as he slowly withdraws his spent member.

"You are absolved, Leda.' He gasps. 'This is how little sluts like you are absolved of their sins."

Leda sobs. Thoroughly stilled, she becomes aware of the warm liquid that runs down her thighs, and upon her asscheeks. The knowledge of having experienced pleasure as well as pain is difficult for her to comprehend and accept. As her own breathing slowly returns to normal, she is shocked to admit to herself that she can hardly wait to experience this again!

Swanne gets her attention with a hard slap to her ass. With a start, she raises her sore body from the desk, suddenly aware that she is no longer captive in that position. She fleetingly wonders how long she had lain there when she could have stood up. She watches as Swanne takes something from a drawer. He walks behind her and for just a second, she stifles a giggle for, she has never seen a man naked before and something about Mr. Swanne's disheveled state amuses her. That is, until he walks behind her and pulls her arms back hard. Something cold, metal, restrains her wrists and she's rudely pulled down on her knees.

Walking back around in front of Leda, Swanne holds his blood-soiled, slimed with cum cock in front of Leda's mouth. She recoils in horror. He smiles. "Yes, Leda, now you're going to clean my cock like the good little cocksucking slut that you are."

She is all at once shocked at how different it looks now and at the same time, horrified at having to put it in her mouth after where it's just been.

Mustering a shred of defiance, she cries,

'No! Please, Mr. Swanne, don't make me do that!'

He smiles. 'Yes!' he thinks. This is almost as satisfying as the orgasm that freed him from months of lustful desire moments ago. With an evil grin, he puts his face inches from hers and hisses,

'Haven't you learned yet, Leda? YOU NEVER, NEVER SAY 'NO' TO ME!!!!'

The look of stark terror in the girl's eyes would be something that he would replay again and again in his head for days to come. He grabs a fistful of Leda's hair and forces her mouth over his limp member. Leda can't believe the transformation of this once stiff, longer, harder ...thing. She weeps as her tongue snakes out tentatively, revulsion at the brink. To her surprise, it doesn't taste as bad as she thought it

would. With an air of resignation, she takes to her task. Funny how doing this to him makes her own juicy sex quiver again! The feeling scares her and she determines to finish what she must do to hurry up and get out of there and re-live it all over again in her mind.

"That's enough, slut!" Swanne pulls her head back. Once again, he puts his face inches from hers and utters with relish,

'You ARE a slut, Leda, MY little slut, and I will teach you many, many things you have yet to learn.'

He pulls her up by her hair and she struggles to her feet, yelping. Swanne whirls her around roughly and releases her wrists.