LeeAnne at Work

Story Info
The story begins - exchanging emails with her husband.
1.7k words
3.66
53.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lala1205
lala1205
11 Followers

I'm remembering last night thinking about the story you told me. I'm incredibly turned on with the way you described how she let her boss take her at work. It was very compelling. The way you recalled the moment with such clarity.

She always made it a point to get to the office before everyone else, knowing that her boss was going to be there. She sat in her car for a few moments before going in. She fussed over her hair and makeup in her rear-view mirror making sure it was just perfect. She adjusted her breasts in her tight blouses every morning. She would walk into the door hoping for a look from her boss. On this particular morning, she got her wish. He was in her cubicle looking for a report she worked on the day before. He told her how stunning she looked. She thanked him for the compliment. He asked her to sit at her desk and help with the report. She sat at her desk. He leaned over her chair and put his hand on her shoulder. He asked a couple of mundane questions about the report and then began to slowly move his hand from her shoulder down towards her breasts. She turned toward him offering no resistance. She finally had been getting what she wanted for so long. She slipped her blouse over to expose her breasts. She was now eye to eye with his crotch and began to see some excitement. This made her pussy very moist.

Tell me about the excitement she felt as she prepared herself in the car before work - touching up her lipstick, her make up. How she would intentionally lean over hoping her boss would take a long stare at those magnificent breasts. How turned on she must have been when he first reached inside her blouse as he rolled his fingers over her excited nipples. How she would feel new -- feel desirable. I can imagine her moans as his strange hands caressed her body. The way she would tease him with the way she sat or how she would present herself to him in those tight fitting outfits that she loves to wear. Looking up with her eyes level with his bulge. Do you think she would loosen his pants for him and marvel at his cock that she would eventually put her lips around or would she wait - wondering if he would be bold enough to bring it to her?

She could see his bulge getting larger as he began to fondle her tits and then suck on her erect nipples. He lifted up her skirt and tugged at her red thong.

"Take it off," he demanded of her.

She always desired this moment, but felt a little reluctant all of a sudden. He repeated himself in a sterner voice. She reached down and pulled off her panties. He grinned at the sight of her obeying him. He moved his hand down onto her hot pussy. She let out a little moan that was a mixture of delight and apprehension. He started to finger her wet pussy. He told her to spread her legs wider. She gladly opened up her legs for him. He moved his head downward as he lifted up her skirt. He hesitated for a moment enjoying the sight of his prize. He fell to his knees and gently began to lick the folds of her lips. At this point, she knew she past the point of no return...

She leaned back in her chair allowing him full access to her soft swollen pussy. He fingered her pussy as he sucked on her clit. She squirmed around in her chair. When he realized that she was about to cum, he pulled back and stood over her. He unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Her eyes opened wide when she the size of his enormous stiff cock.

"Suck on it," he told her.

She grabbed his thick cock with her hand and put it in her mouth. He moaned as she started sucking and licking his dick. He grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her mouth further on his cock. She began to gag .She just couldn't take anymore of his huge cock.

"That's it, take it all in your mouth," he whispered to her.

Wanting to impress him she continued to move slowly down his impressive dick until she was finally able to take it all in her mouth. Her eyes watering as she wrapped her lips around the base of his cock. She began to suck hard on her boss as she went up and down on his meat. He sighed with delight as his beautiful assistant enthusiastically continued to give him such a terrific blowjob. She was moaning as she was sucking his cock letting her boss know how much she loved going down on him. This was making her very hot and her pussy was beginning to ache for some attention. She was imagining how it would feel slamming into her wanting pussy. Just then he pulled out and began to masturbate. He started to cum and came all over her full lips. He let out such a burst of cum that it was dripping down past her chin. She licked his cum off of her lips.

I can imagine red hair in disarray from her boss pulling her towards him, blouse open with the front snaps of that sheer bra unclasped showing of her large excited nipples. Sitting there with legs open, red thong on the ground and her moist pussy throbbing from the attention he gave her before anyone else came to work. I suspect that she would have fingered some of his cum back into willing mouth and smiled as she licked her lips. His cum dripping off her face and leaving small stains on the fabric of that white blouse. How he then would imagine fucking his perfect submissive.

After short time, he grabbed her by the hand and lifted her onto her desk, all her paperwork flying off the desk onto the floor. He forcefully spread her legs. She was excited to finally get her wish to have his cock in her pink-swollen pussy. She could feel herself dripping down towards her ass. He grabbed onto to his hard dick and thrust it into her accepting hot pussy. She moaned at the fullness she felt having such a massive member inside of her. He lifted up her legs and grabbed onto ankles and he gyrated inside her. He marveled at the sight of her. Her large breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust into her. Her legs spread wide open and straight up in the air. His dick was as hard as it's ever been. She looked so submissive laying there taking his manhood. She began to move her hips rhythmically to meet his dick. Her clit was swollen and when she met him with her clit, she felt a wonderful tingling sensation. She began to feel flush and she tensed up as she came, tightening her pussy around his dick. Her head moved back and she closed her eyes as she moaned in complete ecstasy. Seeing the look on her face excited him. With one final thrust, he spurt into her releasing more cum for his slutty little assistant.

She got dressed in such a rush; she could only manage to put her red thongs into purse. She quickly put all the scattered paperwork back on her desk. Her boss gave her a tender peck on her cheek as he scurried towards his office. She recalled with a genuine smile the way he opened her legs wide open to accept his cock. She momentarily lost track of time, remembering the way he grabbed onto her ankles and penetrated and filled her up with his huge cock. She could feel his cum dripping down her leg as she sat at her desk trying to concentrate on getting back to work. She was wondering if this was going to become a morning routine with him. Needing to clean up before the others arrived for work she went to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw his cum all over her lips, chin and neck. She quickly got a paper towel and wiped it off her face. There was so much there. She could hardly believe that anyone could cum that much. Looking at herself in the mirror only confirmed what a willing little slut she was for her boss.

I can see her full red lips covered with his cum as she rolled her tongue to taste him. How he grabbed onto her ankles spreading her legs - seeing her rose tattoo on the back of her left ankle - as he fucked her harder. How she could feel so defenseless laying on her back on her desk as he pounded his cock into her. How she would have cried out as he moved his cock inside her. The satisfaction she felt as she enjoyed his pulsating cock inside her after he deposited his juice into her lovely, tender pussy. Or how she fantasized during the day about another mans' cock and recalling the pride of being able to take his thick cock deep into her mouth and how wonderfully he fucked her. The taste of his cum and how she was amazed at the sheer amount of it that needed to be wipe off her face and tits. Her large, hard nipples becoming more erect each time she thought about how he would thrust inside her and how he pounded on her clit and how sensitive it was in the afternoon. Going into his office later that day he would once again reach inside her stained blouse and played with those sensational tits. She could only smile as he caressed her tits and then moan as he reached up into her skirt as she willingly spread her legs while he felt her used and swollen pussy.

Later, leaving work my loving wife would reach into her purse and notice her tattered red thong that she placed away earlier and wonder what will happen tomorrow?

lala1205
lala1205
11 Followers