Leelee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leelee slave is sorry mistress," Lee Ann added.

"I could buy you from Maria out of my allowance. I'd make sure you made up for it then," Patty grinned at the pet. She dug a sharp fingernail into pet's chin, holding the woman's head up.

"Maybe, does, err, mistress want to punish Leelee slave? Mistress could spank little Leelee, for being a bad pet-girl slave," Lee Ann offered.

She was trying to put the girl off the idea of buying her. The cruel look in her eyes meant trouble if that happened.

"Too easy. You're just a wretched pet-slave. It would be no fun now you're so pliable. If I were your mistress I could take you back to the office, and show them how far you have fallen. It would be fun dressing you up as my assistant, with you running around after me like a pitiable lap dog," Patty laughed.

"I'd make sure you were the one plaintively sorry for making mistakes. I'd put on a show for the office crowd, making you beg to keep your job. They wouldn't know it was all a sham, and that you are my slave," she laughed.

Patty grabbed both nipples and twisted them. "Get back where you belong, pathetic slave," she said, and shoved Lee Ann's head between her legs. "Be a good little lick girl, and do a good job. Patty leaned back to enjoy the sensations over her lips, and in her vagina, as a tongue explored its way inside.

She shuffled to the edge of the seat, presenting her ass to the woman. She was pleased to feel her asshole being kissed and licked. The woman had been her boss. Now she was licking and caressing her asshole with enthusiasm.

She closed her eyes, to dream of the sordid games that could be played with a pet-slave of her own. Maria had a reputation for training girls, yet she had surpassed herself with this mature woman. Thinking of how humiliating it must be for the woman, pushed her over the edge. She squirted into the pet's mouth, and sighed heavily.

Patty pushed the pet away with a bare foot, leaving Lee Ann sprawling on the floor. "I've finished with you, for the moment. Hurry up and fetch a drink. Run along pet- slave, go on, fetch!" she admonished Lee Ann.

Maria put a hand on her pet's shoulder to waylay her. "In the kitchen, spit in Patty's drink. That's an order. Don't tell anyone," Maria warned.

Beatrice watched the interaction between the new pet-slave, Patty, and Maria. She chuckled to herself. It had always been a golden rule never to upset anyone who served food and drink. Neither her slaves, waiters in a restaurant, or anyone else.

***

"Everything cleaned and tidied away?" Maria asked.

"Yes mistress," Lee Ann dutifully replied.

"How's your collar?" Maria asked.

"Nice mistress, thank you for collaring your pet-slave, mistress," she replied, sounding as though she accepted it, and her new role in life.

"Keep it clean, and let me know straight away if it bothers you. It can't be removed now it's in place. The ends lock together, one inside the other. It would take a week to saw through the titanium. It's very expensive, and reflects your worth to me," Maria smiled.

"Come closer. Mmm, you smell so fresh after a shower. You look worried. Speak. Anything that is bothering my little pet-slave, I want to know," Maria gently asked.

"Please, mistress," Lee Ann murmured. She looked down at her feet, wringing her hands behind her back. She was feeling vulnerable, and not because she was naked, as this seemed perfectly natural. She didn't want to upset her mistress.

"Come on, pet-slave," Maria encouraged.

"Please don't sell me to that dreadful girl, please mistress," Lee Ann begged.

Seeing the tears falling from the beautifully decorated eyes, softened Maria. The ceremony had gone well. Everyone had been impressed with the training regime, which left her feeling proud.

Beatrice complimented her, saying she was a natural trainer. High praise indeed, coming from a woman of such experience and importance in the society. It proved she didn't just pick on foolish young girls, and could impose her will upon a mature woman. Such contacts would prove useful in the future.

"Listen carefully, Leelee. You are a slave, my slave. I own you as an object, and can sell you at anytime, to whoever I wish. Do you understand?" Maria heavily stated.

"Yes, mistress, sorry mistress," Lee Ann said, between sobs.

"As long as you please me, I will look after you. I know which girl you mean. Your mistress deems her unsuitable as a mistress. Don't worry Leelee. Your trained and enslaved now. Life will be so much easier. All you have to do is obey. No need to think, or worry your silly little head over anything ever again," Maria chided her.

"Oh! Thank you mistress!" Lee Ann exclaimed.

"At least that make-up has lived up to expectations. It hasn't run," Maria laughed.

She was pleased to see her pet smile back at her. It had such a sweet face, with a little button nose. She looked so cute when dressed up as a little girly. She would buy the silly little thing some flouncy dresses next week.

"On the floor with legs spread, quickly!" Maria encouraged her.

Maria slid off the easy chair to land between her pets legs. She smooched the pets lips, and licked strongly.

"No! Leave those nipples alone. Your mistress wants you to just lay back and enjoy. Not short cuts. This is going to last, and your not to cum until I tell you. Got it?" Maria asked.

Lee Ann nodded her head. She didn't know what to say. This unexpected reward was unusual. It should have been her licking mistress, not the other way around.

"You are my lovely sweet pet. Your mistress is so pleased with you, I could eat you all up," Maria laughed. The sound was caught short as she buried her face in the pets pussy.

With long practised skill, she drove pet into a frenzy of sexual need, then brought her back a little. Again and again, she kept her from the edge of an orgasm. With flicks of her tongue, kisses, scraping her teeth, nibbling, and thrusting her tongue deeply, Maria worked her pet up.

"Please, mistress, please let pet-slave cum! Pleeeeaaasss!" Lee Ann begged.

Eventually Maria had enough enjoyment from giving, rather than receiving. She watched her pet's whole body quake. The orgasm ran through her quickly, but deeply. Pet lay on the carpet, sated, unable to move.

Maria gathered her up in her big black, strong arms. She pushed her pet's face into her large pillows of breasts, almost suffocating it. Lee Ann sobbed. This time from happiness.

"There, there, little pet. Your mistress loves her wonderful pet. I'll keep pet forever and ever. Your mistress will look after little Leelee. I know what you want, and need," Maria soothed.

She kissed the pet's forehead, while it suckled on an engorged rubbery teat. At that moment she meant it. She wanted to keep this one forever.

12