Blackmailed into Black Submission

Story Info
Shy nerd becomes a submissive slut for black cock and pussy.
19.7k words
4.58
828.8k
809

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE 1: This story is dedicated to the real JESSICA who requested this DARK fantasy.

NOTE 2: Thanks to MAB7991 for editing this and many of my other stories.

Warning:Although the story is in thenon-consent/reluctantcategory because of the blackmail, the story is really aninterracialfantasy of a white girl who submits completely both black men and women. If coercion, white submission, blackmail, or the use of the N-word offends you please don't read.

1. The one where I tell you relevant but somewhat boring info about my life up until the fateful day and the brief moment of weakness that changed everything!

I wouldn't say I was a prude, but I was definitely rather conservative. I was nineteen, and on an academic biology scholarship. I spent hours with my head in a book and although not a virgin, I found sex rather dull. I gave my boyfriend head and even swallowed it usually (even though I hated the taste of his cum), not being one to usually say no or liking confrontation. Yet, at nineteen my only orgasms had been self-inflicted. Ethan usually only lasting less than two minutes inside me, not enough time to do more than get me starting to enjoy it, before he would pull out and come on my firm large breasts that he loved so much. As soon as he was done, I would go to the bathroom and rubbed myself to orgasm.

My vanilla life came to an abrupt end completely by accident. Ethan was hornier than usual and wouldn't stop pestering me as I was trying to study at the library late one Saturday night when he figured we should be out partying or having sex instead.

"No one else is here, Jess," he said, cupping my breasts from behind while I tried to read.

"Stop, Ethan, this is not the time or place," I protested.

"Come on, just a quickie," he begged, as I thought 'if that isn't the truth'.

"No," I said, already knowing it would be easier to pacify him with a blow job than keep thwarting his advances, he was relentlessly needy.

"A blow job then," he suggested.

"Fine," I said, "let's go back to your dorm."

"No, let's do it here," he pleaded.

"What? God, no," I said, even though the idea of such a risky setting had my panties suddenly getting damp.

"Come on, Jessica, take a risk," he said, unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard four inch cock.

I looked around and finally said, "Ok, but you better be watching for people."

"Sure," he said, clearly focused on getting head.

I fell to my knees and reluctantly took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed back and forth quickly, desperate to get him off as fast as possible. Yet, as I did suck him I felt a rush at knowing I was doing something in public. As usual, he took only a couple of minutes before he surprised me pulling out and shooting his cum all over my face.

"What the hell, Ethan," I gasped, suddenly mortified someone would see my face covered with cum.

"Sorry, babe, it has always been a fantasy of mine," he shrugged as if it was no big deal.

I got up and wiped my face with my sweater, before grabbing my books and admonished him, "You are such an asshole."

I went straight to a bathroom to make sure I had got all his disgusting cum off of me. I had some in my hair and I wiped it out with a Kleenex and sighed at the already white sticky residue on my black sweater.

I returned to my dorm and tossed the sweater in with a load of laundry. I ignored Ethan's constant texts of apology and phone calls and was about to go to bed when I got a text with an attachment. Usually, I would ignore it as I don't usually respond to anybody I don't know but the sender name intrigued me:Blackmaster.

Figuring what the hell, I clicked on the text message and gasped. It was a picture of me on my knees with Ethan's cock in my mouth, although the quality wasn't great, I could tell it was me.

The only words in the text were:Monday 7:30 pm Elster Field.

I stared at the picture forever. There was no mistaking it was me. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to figure out what to do. How did someone get such a picture? There was nobody around.

I texted the number back:
Who is this? What do you want?

A few minutes later another text arrived with another picture, this time a close-up of my face coated with cum. The same words accompanied it:Monday 7:30 pm Elster Field.

My tears stung my eyes as I drowned in my own sorrows. I called Ethan, "Are you responsible for this?"

"For what?" He asked, his tone instantly telling me he had no idea what I was talking about.

"Never mind," I snapped, hanging up on him.

After an hour of considering my options, I decided I had to meet with whoever had these pictures and reason with them. My parents are quite well off and I hoped I could buy my way out of this. Unlike my older sister, I had never used my family's fortune to get ahead; I actually tried to distance myself from my family's wealth as much as possible. Yet, I didn't see any other choice.

I went to bed and tossed and turned all night and all day Sunday I wondered what the blackmailer may want from me as I dreaded Monday coming.


2. The one where I go to a Gloryhole and begin my fall into the depths of my own sexual depravity.

Monday's classes were a write off as I couldn't concentrate at all. It wasn't until I was returning to my dorm that I got a new text from my potential blackmailer.

Jessica my pet,
Go to locker 721 in Allister Hall and get a package from it. The Combination is 22-33-06. Follow the instructions word for word or the pictures and video go viral.
Blackmaster

I froze in my tracks. There was a video? Tears began welling up again as I turned around and went to Allister Hall. My head was spinning as it was officially now confirmed that I was being blackmailed and now the picture evidence had been compounded by some supposed video evidence as well. I cursed my brief moment of spontaneity and my weakness at not being able to say no means no as I entered Allister Hall. Another thought popped into my head: how did he know my name? Also, how did he get my cell number? A plethora of confusion ricocheted in my head as I tried to understand my current predicament.

I looked at everyone I walked past trying to get some clue to my blackmailer, not surprisingly, I got none. Reaching the locker, I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, yet everyone seemed oblivious to my inner turmoil. My hands trembled as I turned the lock, screwing up the combination three times before finally getting it right. Inside the locker was a box, which I took and after locking the now empty locker, I returned to my dorm, extremely curious as to what was in the box. Oddly, even though I was riddled with anxiety and fear of what lie ahead, I felt a strange feeling of excitement from not knowing what was in the box. It was an absurd feeling during such a stressful time.

Once in my room, I opened the box and saw that it was an outfit...a ridiculously revealing outfit. I had always been a long skirts and sweaters or jeans and sweater sort of girl, yet as I pulled the outfit out of the box I gasped. It was our school's cheerleading outfit with Pompoms. Seeing an envelope, I opened it praying this was some kind of joke.

Pet Jessica,
I have assigned you four tasks to complete. Any disobedience will result in the pictures and video of you going viral.

1. Get naked...that includes EVERYTHING...including your bra and panties...SLUTS like you don't need to wear either...NOW!

Being called a slut, even on paper, felt like getting slapped across the face. I was anything but a slut having only had sex with Ethan. I had gone without underwear a couple of times for Ethan's sake, but my 38dd breasts were not built to run wild and free. I couldn't fathom walking in public without the proper support. Yet, feeling like I had to obey, even though I had two hours until I was to meet my blackmailer, I got undressed. Once naked, I returned to the letter.

2. Put on the outfit given for you as a gift ...NOW!

The capitalized NOW rattled me, somehow compelling me to obey. I pulled out the skimpy white skirt and put it on. I pulled the sweater on and quickly realized my large breasts would be held up by the very tight sweater. Thankfully the sweater was thick enough to hide my erect nipples, my body somehow getting turned on by the ridiculous blackmail tasks. I grabbed the pantyhose package that was there as will and gasped as I saw that they were Hooters pantyhose. As I put them on, I could literally feel myself feeling sexier. The dark brown nylon fabric showcasing my legs in a way no other pantyhose ever had. Once on, I looked in the mirror and thought WOW I looked pretty damn good. Task 2 done, I returned to the blackmailer's instructions.

3. Put your hair up in two ponytails...like you usually do.

I froze at the words 'like you usually do'. That implied whoever was blackmailing me knew enough about me to know I usually wore my hair in pigtails. It was also obviously a guy as he wrote two ponytails instead of pigtails which no girl would do. My hair was already in pigtails so task three was already done.

4. Be at Elster Field at exactly 6:30, section 12.

Looking at the clock, I still had an hour so I finished reading the blackmailer's instructions.

Just a reminder, any disobedience to any task given today or in the future will lead to your photos going online.

P.S.: Bring the Pompoms with you.

I grabbed the Pompoms and looked in the mirror again. I had never considered being a cheerleader, but having the outfit on, one that was identical to the one's our school cheerleaders wore, was kinda exhilarating. Especially for someone who had went unnoticed throughout most of high school, albeit at my own cognition.

I paced my dorm unable to even try and do any school work, as each minute ticked by my anxiety doubled. I was also very nervous of being seen in a school cheerleader's outfit.

Finally it was time to leave and I, after a brief consideration of not meeting my blackmailer, took the ten minute walk across campus to our football field, praying no real cheerleader saw me dressed as an imposter (What would I say if I was confronted by one?). I wondered, as I walked nervously, if my blackmailer was a football player.


The campus was relatively empty thankfully and very few people actually saw me. A couple boys did seem to give me a second look which doesn't usually happen. I am by nature insecure as hell, yet a small part of me liked the idea of people paying attention to me.

I arrived at the field just a couple of minutes early and the football practice was just ending. Every player walking towards me, apparently section twelve was the entrance to their locker room, each was my potential blackmailer. Many didn't notice me, as I was standing above the entrance, but a few did, each giving me a smile. It was surreal to be recognized for something I was not.

Soon every player had left the field and I stood alone confused what to do next. How long was I to wait? A couple of minutes later, I heard a girl's voice from behind me, "You must be her."

I turned around and was staring at easily the prettiest black girl I had ever seen. She was dressed in casual jeans and a t-shirt. I was speechless.

She walked towards me and asked, making me go instantly pale, "Are you the cocksucker?"

My mouth dropped open at the frank humiliating question.

"It's a simple question whitey. Are you the cocksucker?" She repeated, her tone implying she was disgusted by me.

"Yes," I replied, never having felt more ashamed than I did at that moment, as I admitted such a humiliating thing.

"Here, cocksucker," she said, handing me an envelope.

Just as quickly as she appeared, she turned and walked away. I wanted to ask her who she was, or who gave her the envelope, but I was so mortified by the brief encounter I dared not.

Hands trembling, I opened the envelope.

Pet Jessica,
You obeyed the first instruction. Good girl.

Go to the girls' bathroom under the east end now, section 23. Go into the third stall from the end.

Blackmaster

P.S.: Your reward for your obedience will be waiting for you.

I looked around, but there was no one around. I took the lengthy walk around the stadium and nervously walked down the stairs to the seemingly deserted area. I paused at the girls' bathroom entrance before walking inside. Not surprisingly, it was empty and I went to the assigned stall.

Another envelope addressed to Pet Jessica was taped inside the wall separating it from the next stall.

I opened it and read:

Pet Jessica,
Look on your right, your left if you are sitting down on the toilet, and you will see a hole. Do you know what this is? I bet a hungry cocksucker like you does. But in case you don't (you seemed so innocent when I saw you blowing that nerd), it is a glory hole.

I gasped. I finally knew what I was going to be blackmailed into doing. The humiliation burned through me.

Your task is simple. You will quench your thirst for cum by swallowing three loads of cum that will be supplied for you soon.

Blackmaster

Three? I felt a sudden twinge at just the thought of it. I hated the taste of cum. I cursed Ethan for pressuring me and I cursed myself for giving in just as I heard the bathroom door open. The conversation I overheard only compounded my humiliation.

"The slut is sucking me first," a voice said.

"I'll go last, they say you always save the best for last," another voice joked, as tears began rolling down my cheeks.

"No I am going first. I have to get back and study for my Econ test tomorrow," yet another voice argued. I had an Econ test tomorrow too. This guy was probably a classmate.

"Fine, you go first. You have the smallest cock anyway," the first voice quipped.

"Fuck you," the third voice shot back.

"No fuck the cocksucker's mouth," a voice joked.

I heard the door slam shut and a voice said, "I hope you are hungry, cocksucker, I haven't shot a load in like three days."

I didn't respond, trying to come to grips with what was expected of me, when a cock popped through the glory hole. I stared at it as if it was a figment of my imagination.

I was brought back to reality when a voice said, "Get sucking cocksucker, unless you want my cock in that cunt of yours."

Fear at these guys seeing me, I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took the five inch cock in my mouth.

"That's it cocksucker," the first stranger groaned, as I took his mushroom cock head in my mouth. Being called such a name again was humiliating and yet strangely I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Sucking a cock with a wall in-between was awkward at first, but after a couple of minutes I got used to it. I bobbed back and forth, my forehead hitting the wall a couple of times as I tried to get him off quickly.

"Swallow it all, cocksucker," stranger number one demanded a few seconds before I felt the first stream of his cum hit the back of my mouth. I obeyed, continuing to suck his cock while an abundance of cum, way more than Ethan every spewed, slid down my throat.

A few seconds later, stranger one pulled his cock out and said, "Thanks cocksucker."

Before I had time to think, I replied with my usual southern politeness, "You're welcome." As soon as I did, I covered my mouth horrified that I had responded and had actually thanked him for coming in my mouth.

The stranger left the stall and said, "We have an eager cocksucker today boys."

"Good, I haven't shot a load yet today," stranger number two said, as he entered the stall.

I nervously waited for a second cock to pop through the whole. I heard his zipper and the rustling of his pants falling before I got yet another surprise. The cock was seven inches, almost double Ethan's cock and black. I grew up in the south with my racist parents and siblings, where segregation was over, but not forgotten. My grandfather even talked about how things used to be when blacks knew their place. I moved north for school partly to get away from the extreme racism that I had grew up with and disagreed with.

"What you waiting for cocksucker, not used to a big black cock?" The second voice questioned.

Although hesitant, I leaned forward and took his dark cock in my mouth.

"Good white girl," he moaned, "none of you cocksuckers can resist a nice big black cock."

As I began getting used to the bigger cock in my mouth my mind betrayed me as I wondered what it would be like to have it in my pussy. I never felt full when Ethan was in me and maybe that is why I never got off, his cock was too small. I tried to get the thought of a black cock fucking me out of my head, but it wouldn't go away. Thankfully, like Ethan and cock number one, it didn't take long to get him off as after three or four minutes he grunted, "Here it comes cocksucker."

I continued bobbing furiously back and forth suddenly wanting to feel him come in my mouth. Seconds later his hot seed exploded into my mouth and I was again surprised by the different taste, almost appealing unlike Ethan's. I slowed down, but kept his cock in my mouth until he was completely done.

"Shit girl, you loved my black meat didn't you," he asked, as his cock left my mouth and disappeared back through the hole.

Suddenly feeling flirtatious, I answered rather cheeky, "It wasn't bad."

"Fuck," he laughed as he exited the stall.

"Maybe another time," I quipped back, and then covered my mouth when I realized what I had just implied.

"We have a real nasty little white slut here," the third voice said, his voice seemingly amused as he entered the stall.

"Next time maybe we fuck the white bitch," the black cock guy said.

My face went pale at how I had somehow made things worse than they already were.

"Let's see if she can handle a real cock," the third voice said, before speaking directly at me, "Cocksucker, the first two cocks were just appetizers, here is the main course."

Through the hole came another black cock, ten inches long and thick, was staring at me. I just stared back unable to fathom how I would get that all in my mouth, even as my pussy leaked at the thought of it in my pussy.

"What's the problem cocksucker, haven't you ever seen a ten inch cock?" He asked.

"No," I replied, my voice implying my awe.

"Yeah, that boyfriend of yours cock is tiny, if you can even call it a cock," he laughed.

I instantly assumed he was my blackmailer...blackmaster...as I instinctively reached for his cock with my right hand to make sure it wasn't a mirage. As I held the rock hard cock in my hand, pussy juice leaked out of me and I leaned forward and took just the mushroom top of his cock in my mouth.

"That's it Jessica, get used to my cock in your mouth," he said.

My eyes went big when I heard my name said out loud by my blackmailer.

"It's ok, Jessica, you be a good little white slut and your secret is safe with me," he continued. "Now get sucking."

I hadn't moved since hearing my name as a million horrific humiliations popped into my head suddenly as reality came crashing down in a heartbeat. I began to slowly bob back and forth, taking a bit more of his cock in my mouth, his girth taking a while to get used to.

"Good girl," he groaned a couple of minutes later. "You will be a good white slut for me won't you?"

I didn't answer my mouth full of his cock and I had no idea what to say.

"Answer me slut," he demanded, his tone authoritative.

A chill went up my spine, as I took his cock out of my mouth, and stammered, "Y-y-Yes, I'll be a good slut." Just hearing myself declare such a ludicrous thing was embarrassing and yet it somehow was turning me on too.