Legacy of the Celestials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were gasping as Lexington finally muttered, "I'm sorry... I..."

She brought a finger to his lips. She left it there for a moment while both continued to breathe heavily. He took her hand in his and squeezed it. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. He stared up at the ceiling and felt his breathing slow down and drifted off to sleep.

---

TITUS

The young man clasped his hands tightly together. The sweat of his palms made him feel even worse. He was always nervous to visit the Lord of Shantei, but he realized this was only his fourth visit. Being the Shahemein Liaison to Shantei was a position that no one wanted except for his predecessor, Vasparian. Before Vasparian died, he was appointed the liaison to Shantei by Shahemein Council. Vasparian was a beloved councilman and a highly vocal advocate of the Ehemaligs presence in the earthen realm during and after the War of the Badlands. It was Vasparian who convinced the council that a liaison was necessary. Titus served as Vasparian's aid since he was fourteen years of age.

When Vasparian died a year ago, Titus had hoped he would be appointed a Councilman, but instead was appointed the Liaison to Shantei. Titus didn't necessarily dislike Shantei, he simply felt out of place and rightfully so. The Ehemaligs were viewed as gods to the humans for their superhuman abilities. Vasparian had always reminded Titus that he thanked God that the Ehemaligs were on their side. Despite he knew what Ehemaligs were capable of, Vasparian had respected and loved them. It was their sacrifice, Vasparian told Titus. The Ehemaligs could rule the earth as dictators and yet they remain in the most remote city and desire nothing.

Vasparian's words always gave Titus comfort when he knew he had to stand before Gavreel, Lord of Shantei and Lord Commander of the Ehemaligs.

Once Titus approached the top of the stairs of the High Tower of Shantei, it took one last step to enter the grand office of Gavreel. Gavreel's office took the entire top section of the High Tower. The Lord of Shantei's office had two panoramic windows that looked upon the north and south sides of Shantei with partial views of the east and west walls.

Titus took in one deep breath and entered the grand office of Gavreel. He always thought the arrangement of the grand office was meant to intimidate those who entered. The top of the stairway ended almost towards the center of the room. Along the granite walls were benches that were carved in and opposite the entry way were placed two large chairs that were also carved from granite. The chair that Gavreel sat on faced south and had a cushion on both the seat and the backrest. The chair that his visitor was to sit on was purely granite.

As Titus entered, he saw Gavreel peering out the north panoramic window with his hands clasped behind him. The Lord of Shantei was always dressed in a pearl white robe that was fastened at the waist with a black, leather belt. Sheathed at the side of Gavreel's seat was a greatsword with the most ornate hilt that Titus had ever seen.

"Please, have a seat," Gavreel said.

The Lord of Shantei was always polite, but his commanding presence always made Titus feel like a mouse that stood before a lion. To make matters worse, Titus was shorter than the average man. He stood at five feet and five inches and was always reminded of his stature by the teasing from his peers.

"Thank you, m'lord," Titus said nervously.

"What business to discuss today?"

"Um," Titus paused, "Forgive me m'lord, I..." Titus began to stutter.

Gavreel remained quiet as he kept his gaze on the north side of Shantei.

Titus cleared his throat. "The agenda calls for discussion of the halt, the progress of the thirteen, and the Nation of Ashur."

Gavreel nodded and replied, "Go on."

Titus continued to stutter while asking, "How... the Shahemeinian Council has requested if the halt is still in place?"

Gavreel nodded. "Next."

Titus cleared his throat again. Of all the strange customs of the Ehemaligs, the halt was the strangest. He could still vividly remember when Vasparian had explained what the Ehemalig Halt was. It was years ago when Vasparian and Titus were on a journey back to Shahemein from Shantei. In those days, Vasparian didn't need a cane to walk though he did sometimes require Titus's aid up steep inclines or stairs.

"It was thought that Ehemaligs could not bear children," Vasparian started.

The old man always had a strange way of pausing in between sentences before continuing his thought. It used to aggravate Titus, but to his dismay he learned to obtain a great deal of patience.

"After the War of the Badlands," Vasparian continued, "it was expected that the Ehemaligs would rejoice in their victory. Alas, Ehemalig women began to show signs of pregnancy. It wasn't until the thirteenth pregnancy Ehemalig when Gavreel mandated that there should be no more pregnancies for the safety of their small society."

"Safety?" Titus remembered asking. How could they not want children, Titus had thought to himself.

Vasparian nodded and replied, "Gavreel feared, as did other Ehemaligs including the great Lexington, that because there had never before been Ehemalig children, Gavreel wanted to remain cautious. He feared how they might turn out, hence the halting of procreation."

"Next?" Gavreel had repeated, this time more sternly.

"How fare the thirteen?" Titus asked.

"The thirteen seem to be doing well all except for the fact that they haven't seemed to age past eighteen. Five years and they look exactly the same."

"Yes, sir, we went over this our last meeting. How do they fare in other arenas, intelligence for instance?" Titus asked, almost regretting the question.

Gavreel nodded and replied, "They're absolutely brilliant, compared to humans of their age. We've had to continually adapt the curriculum."

"H-how..." Titus feared he may regret this question as well, but continued with, "How does it feel to see the humans from a different perspective?"

With that, Gavreel turned and faced Titus. The late morning light highlighted Gavreel's sharp features. The crows feet of Gavreel's eyes were deep set like the few wrinkles that formed around the corners of his mouth. What was most apparent was how the light seemed to caress Gavreel's brilliantly blonde shoulder length hair. Though Gavreel stood a good eight feet from where Titus was seated, his rich hazel eyes seemed to be able to see beyond Titus thin frame.

"What do you mean?" Gavreel finally asked after what seemed an eternity of silent, direct eye contact.

"N-n-never mind, I overstep my..."

"Tell me," Gavreel interrupted.

"I was curious how it is to view humans from Cielos compared to how you see them now."

Gavreel turned back towards the panoramic window and proceeded to look down at the mug of water that sat on the windowsill. He picked up the mug and seemed to look deeper into it.

"My lord?" Titus asked.

Gavreel placed the mug down slowly and replied, "It is strange."

Titus remained silent. He wondered if Gavreel would add anything else, but then the silence began to worsen the already uncomfortable situation.

"Lastly, the Council of Shahemein wanted me to discuss with you're the current state of the Nation of Ashur," Titus said with as much confidence as he could muster.

"Go on."

"It appears that the Ashurians are planning an attack on Shahemein though no cause has been discovered at this point." Titus paused before continuing by adding, "The Council wanted me to inquire as to the position that Shantei would take if Shahemein were to be attacked."

Gavreel sighed before replying, "The affairs of men are just that. You engage in war unnecessarily while the true enemy remains out there."

"True enemy?"

"Those that threaten the existence of humanity are not human."

"So Shantei will not aid Shahemein?"

"Not if the conflict is one among men."

Titus nodded and quickly stood. "Thank you for your time, m'lord." And with that, Titus turned and headed towards the stairs.

That could have gone worse, Titus thought to himself as he stepped down the winding staircase. The simple layout of the High Tower always surprised Titus. Ehemaligs were viewed as superior beings in every way, especially intellect. The winding staircase was at the center of the High Tower and led to each and every level, but then he was reminded of what Vasparian had always said, "It takes a complex mind to make something simple."

As Titus approached the bottom of the High Tower, Sera was on her way up. The High Tower staircase, in Titus' mind, was simply too small for comfort. This was evident as the two brushed arms as they passed by each other. The beautiful Ehemalig offered Titus the brightest of smiles before continuing her way up. He paused to lean over and watch her as she stepped out of sight.

The Ehemaligs always dressed the same way every day and every day Titus had thanked the All-Knowing that the same rule applied to Sera. Sera was always dressed in a magnificently strewn tan hide that was short enough to reveal the curvature of her immaculate buttocks if viewed from the perfect angle. His favorite aspect, aside from her ass, was her well-defined muscular legs. He suspected that one of her legs were as thick as his waist which added to the already stacked evidence that he was simply not enough for someone like her.

"You're a dreamer," said Lucia, Titus's aid. The smirk on her face said it all. Lucia was leaned against the inner wall of the entryway at the bottom floor of the High Tower.

"I know nothing of what you speak," Titus said jokingly as he passed her exiting the High Tower.

Lucia gave Titus a little shove as she caught up to him. Lucia was a bit taller than Titus, but was slender as could be. Although she is a few years older than Titus, she was appointed Titus's aid after Titus was promoted to Liaison to Shantei. "Don't be coy, Titus. It's written all over those extended gazes."

Titus remained silent though he couldn't keep himself from grinning. Of course, he thought to himself. Sera was the most perfect being he had ever seen. He figured it was simply his bad luck that she wasn't human.

"There is a line of perfectly fit Shahemeinian woman who want to wed you and you had to slave over an Ehemalig," Sera teased. "You've known her for how many years now? Why don't you do something?"

Titus shook his head. "I don't... know her. I know her name. And... I've said greetings."

"Goodness."

Titus hung his head.

Sera proceeded to slap him on his back. "Cheer up. We'll be home in a month and you can build up your confidence."

"How?"

"You know how."

Titus shook his head as he chuckled. She was referring to the whorehouses of Shahemein. He agreed that Shahemeinian woman were beautiful, but he was in love. Well... he was enamored.

---

LEXINGTON

Everyone raised their glasses and yelled "LEXINGTON! LEXINGTON! LEXINGTON!"

Lexington raised his hands as he stood just in front of the edge of his balcony. "I, thank you, really, thank you all for coming and the support you have given me. But please, I do believe it's time to end the party."

The small crowd that filled Lexington's foyer broke out in laughter as they dispersed to their own small groups. Lexington turned to face the city of Shahemein as he leaned over the balcony.

"This is truly a great day," Gaous said as he placed his arm on Lexington's shoulder.

Lexington found the gesture awkward due to Gaous being much shorter than he, but he didn't mind. He nodded in reply to Gaous while continuing to gaze at his city.

"What's on your mind?" Gaous asked.

Lexington glanced at Gaous while a false smile before turning back to look at Shahemein. "A discussion for another time," he finally said.

Gaous patted Lexington on the shoulder before removing his hand. "Celebrate, my friend. Celebrate," Gaous added before he turned and began to greet the other guests.

Lexington kept his gaze fixed on Shahemein and slowly the sound from the party began to fade away until all he heard was the breeze. Ashur, he thought. He imagined the Ashurians sending their armies across the Grasslands from the Luildel River. He pictured himself standing alone awaiting them. He knew, with his Celestial might, that they would be as mere insects. It would be a slaughter. He shook his head. Peace, he thought to himself. Men should not be fighting men.

"Still brooding, I see," said a familiar voice.

Lexington turned to greet his old friend and advisor, Daniel.

Daniel smiled as he gulped the last of his red wine. "One could get used to this."

"I believe one already has," Lexington said as the two broke out in laughter. "As the Keeper of Wisdom, I was always surprised at how quickly you adjusted to this life."

Daniel smiled. "What sounds wiser to you? Attempting to live in the in past or living in the present?"

Lexington nodded, returned a smile, and turned to fix his gaze back on his city.

"You really should meet with him," Daniel added.

By him, Daniel was referring to Gavreel, Lexington thought to himself. Gavreel and Lexington have not spoken since his former commander mandated the Ehemalig Halt. He secretly disagreed with Gavreel's decision, but publicly agreed with his former commander to continue the sense of unity though his absence from Shantei has proven otherwise.

"The thirteen are beautiful," Daniel added. "Almost as beautiful as Alexa."

The mention of his daughter always brought a smile to Lexington. He hated that Daniel knew that.

"It is peculiar, however, that Alexa ages as a normal human would while the thirteen age as we do."

"Her mother's blood, apparently."

Daniel nodded. "It's exciting to see what she has inherited from her parents. Only time will tell. As for the thirteen, they're precious. You really should go spend some time with your former comrades at Shantei."

Lexington remained silent.

"Very well then. I'll be heading back to Shantei tonight."

"Tonight?" Lexington asked as he turned to face Daniel. "I thought you would be here at least a week."

Daniel shook his head. "I thought you've noticed, but then again you haven't left Shahemein in the longest time. We're slowing down, Lex."

Lexington returned a confused gaze.

"Our Celestial abilities are slowly diminishing. We bend to the rules of the realm, remember?" Daniel embraced Lexington one last time. "I hope to see you soon," Daniel added before turning to leave.

---

It was shortly after midnight when the last of the guests left the party. During the entire event, Manya and Harami had been picking up after the guests and by the time the last one left, Lexington's home looked as if nothing had happened.

"Good night, m'lord," Manya said before she bowed and exited.

"Good night, m'lord," Harami added as she turned to exit. Just as she was about to go through the door, she shut it and placed her back against the door and gazed at Lexington.

He crossed his arms and gazed back at her. He loved the passion that radiated from her dark brown, almond shaped eyes. She stepped toward him, but he raised his hand to stop her. He walked towards her, cupped her face, and placed his lips on hers. He gently sucked on her lower lip while reaching for the knot that held her gown up. As they continued to kiss, he undid the knot and let her gown drop exposing her tear drop shaped breasts and slim figure. She reached for his already erect cock and began to stroke it gently.

He pulled her hand from inside his trousers and turned her to so that she was now facing the door. He placed his hand at the center of her upper back, pressed her against the polished wooden door, and then pulled her hips towards him. He went to his knees, spread her ass cheeks, and slid his tongue along the length of her ass crack while he played with her clit.

Harami moaned softly with her hands placed on the door, wriggling from time to time as he continued to eat her ass out. He paused, placed two fingers of his other hand in his mouth then pressed the tip of his index finger on her sphincter. Her tight muscle denied its entry, but she pushed back against his finger until the tip slipped in. He then proceeded to finger fuck both her pussy and ass. He continued to piston his fingers in and out of both of her wholes while lovingly and gently placing kisses on her luscious ass.

As soon as he felt the fingers that were in her pussy prune, he pulled his fingers from both her holes and stood up. He gave his still erect cock a few strokes, used his free hand to spread her ass cheeks, and pressed the head of his cock against her sphincter. He felt the resistance but continued to push gently as she let out a gasp. Slowly, he slid the entire length of his cock deep into her till pubes were pressed against her ass checks.

He placed both hands at the tops of her hips and slowly pulled his cock out halfway then slowly pushed it back in. With each thrust forward, she let out a small gasp. He continued to push in and out of her tight ass, slowly increasing his speed and thrusting harder. The harder he pushed in, the louder her gasps and moans. It wasn't long before her ass was loose enough that he could plow in and out of her without any caution.

She let out a slight scream prompting him to place his hand over her mouth. Her screaming only aroused him further. He continued to thrust harder and faster with each of her moans and yelps muffled by his palm until finally he slammed his hips as far forward as he could feeling every single muscle of his tighten while shooting his seed deep into her rectum.

As his muscles relaxed, he placed a hand on her cheek and turned it so that he could place a kiss on her lips. He slowly pulled his limp cock from her ass resulting as a plop as the head of his made its way out. He bent down, grabbed her gown, pulled it up and redid the knot for her.

She turned, wrapped her arms around his neck, and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. The two exchanged a smile as they headed to his bedroom.

---

The next morning went quickly. Manya arrived in the morning as always with Harami having already begun her duties. It was barely dawn when Lexington had already finished preparing himself for the journey to the city of Aloantei.

Upon exiting the Panoramia, Lexington was greeted Commodus at the entrance of the first level.

"Upon Galius and the rest of the Council's request, you are to be accompanied by a small regiment of Shahemeinian troops," said Commodus.

Lexington raised his hand while shaking his head, "I don't want to appear as such protection is needed. Our relationship with Aloantei is peaceful and approaching with guards won't reinforce that fact."

"They're merely escorts."

"Even so."

"At least take a couple of men with you."

Lexington placed a hand on Commodus' shoulder before saying, "Listen, I am entirely comfortable with doing this task alone. What harm could come to me?"

"It pains me to say this, but as important a man the council thinks you are, the people think you are even more important. It would look reflect negatively on me if I send Shahemein's beloved protector as an envoy without protection."

He still didn't seem convinced, but before he could speak Commodus had quickly interrupted him.

"How about this – I have a couple of our Nizari accompany you instead?"

Nizari, Lexington thought to himself. The Nizari was a fairly new group of highly trained protectors. What made the group so significant was that the group was entirely made up of women. The group was formed eight years ago by Galius and Brutus, one of their first decisions as Military Advisors. Protectors, Lexington thought to himself. He knew what Galius and Brutus had really meant was that this new group would be assassins.