Legacy of the Celestials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lexington?"

He nodded his head in reply. "Yes, that may be a better idea."

"Excellent. The Nizari will be excellent escorts. I will have two Nizari meet you at the Uuntshahe gate in half an hour."

He nodded in agreement as he watched Commodus hurry off. With half an hour to spare, he figured he would simply wait. He headed to the camel stables where two camels were already prepared for the gifts he was to give to the Masters of Aloantei and his own luggage. He took the camels, guided them to the west gate, Uuntshahe, and parked them on the side of the road just outside the city.

Quickly enough, two women approached him. The first thing he noticed was that they were shorter than the average Shahemeinian woman. They stood just over five feet. They were both dressed in the traditional wear of Shahemeinian women though he could notice that they had hidden knives and daggers through out their bodices. They were obviously athletic, had the brightest golden eyes he had ever seen, and had black, straight hair that was pulled tightly back and kept in a neat ponytail. He wondered if they were sisters.

"My name is Kahina," said one of the Nizari.

"I am Azah," said the other.

He bowed his head then replied, "It is an honor. I've heard great things of your order."

They returned a slight smile, before Azah asked, "When shall we leave."

"Right now," he replied. "I don't know what Commodus had briefed you on, but I don't expect much trouble on the way to Aloantei."