All Comments on 'Legal Issues Ch. 07'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Al in all, it was a great story and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint: you ended it a little too soon. Maybe you could have had them find out why she was changed, or have her get pregnant by him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sweet

I love to detail in your story we can clearly picture how she changed and what happened. A wonderful, compelling story. Though I do agree that you should continue this story a bit. I'd love to see what happens in the future for them, if they end up getting married having a child or a few of them or not. But as far as this story goes I love it very captivating, continue win the good work.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 10 years ago

Very good So far. I'd love to know if she changes back tol

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
One more chapter.

An epilogue, closing, conclusion. I am begging; we need closure.

LycandopeLycandopeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm curious, first. Were y'all satisfied with what happened at the end based on the previous chapters? Did it end up making sense?

And then - is more actually needed? I had some private emails asking as well. I guess I thought it would be boring to so much beyond this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please; be more human at will, pregnancy, Fairy lights ???

While I guessed the COW transformation to come in your 1ST chapter; Weretales are your thing. But added twists ths tim; changes even in daytime, tiny lights??

I enjoyed your story progression in this tail ? tale. and you researched Bovine mamary gland formation guess after my comments on;

Jenny The man reefer smokeing; humanoid Jackass transformation.

I come from agrculture career family 3 GEN. prior to me in Dairy Farming.

Believe it or not humans in utero have potentional of 12-14 nipple sites which fade,prior to birth most often.

Your FARM Fairy issue has been barely touched or are they; Magic lighting BUGS ???;Tiny Aliens ?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I actually really loved this story even if animal transformation isn't really my thing. Part of the reason I dislike werecow tropes and the like is that the woman being transformed is usually changed so she can be degraded and humiliated but this was a pleasant departure from that.

So, overall Interesting progression and I'm really, really happy Chris wasn't fake-nice and was genuinely a great guy for Lynn, and that Lynn herself is pretty well-developed and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where now?

Perhaps she needs to meet a nice bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We need closure.

In all retrospect read your own story again take a look and see what you think people would want closure on. Here's a list of things you might want to do that for. Dose she make it to where the company does not get the farmland. If that was to happen the ferries might actually turn her back to the way she was befor. Then she and him can get married have a family and live a quiet happy life. That's the stuff I would think about. But like I said you should be the one who decides what needs to be done.

LycandopeLycandopealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Is it really that important to have closure? To know what happened and to spell out the rest of their lives? I've considered combining all the chapters, editing and adding and selling for $1 on the ebook sites but I'm not quite decided on that. I can say I don't have any current plans to make a chapter 8 here. So far. Most likely.

Does coming up with your own imagined ending not work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really?

unlike the others, I like how this ended. if it's really that hard for some people to make up their own real "ending" then they should write it themselves. there is no need to spell out every little detail of the rest of their lives. anyway, I love the story and hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It goes far enough.

I don't think it needs another chapter. I really thought it was well written and dare I say even sweet at times. It reminds of many of short stories that were made into episodes of the original Twilight Zone. Kudos! " I think it could use some very minor editing" One of the best though.

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 9 years ago
Metamorphosis

The physical change undergone by Lynn mirrors her somewhat more important change in mental outlook &. attitude to life in general. How the life of Chris & Lynn works out going forward is interesting,

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
I have just read this story straight through

It is possibly the most bizarre I have read. I really enjoyed it, nice writing style great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oddly Sweet

I had no idea what I was getting into when I started, but by the end it was quite adorable. I really enjoyed this.

MikerpenMikerpenover 6 years ago
Sweet story

Sweet story. Wonder what the lights were?

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Kawaii !

11/10 Pink Ribbons!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES