All Comments on 'Legally Binding'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!

Haha!!! The bitch got what she deserved. Really good story. I'm not into humiliation much, but this sure was a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot story!

Very erotic & well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
S t i n k o

We need a part four so michella can get her revenge on the old lawyer fart and she wasn t a bitch . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who's the jerk ?

Let's see she's a low life gold digger ,and Thorne is a egocentrical ,petty ,vindictive asshole .The "poor" son who got a beautiful wife from daddies money was insane . There is not one person in this story that isn't a complete asshole .There is no high ground here .The lawyer wasn't just doing his job he went way beyond that to low life for even a lawyer .Any character with a name in this story is scum .

FINCFINCalmost 15 years agoAuthor
confused by your frustration?

I totaly agree with the comments below. But im not sure what point your making other than you should always have good v evil to make a story complete? Did you mark it as 25% just because there is no moral highground?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn

i somehow knew how that was going to end...but it still pissed me off.

AquaticaAquaticaover 13 years ago
ROTFMMFAO

this was great! That fucking bitch deserved everything she got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you rock

That was by far one of the best stories I've ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what's your point

Agree with Anon 03/30/09.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous