Legally Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bennett had been in the military long enough to learn the protocols, and how hopelessly inefficient they were when it came to covert engineering operations. Even worse was when huge corporations took on defense contracts requiring high levels of secrecy. So, when the United States Department of Homeland Security finally woke up and realized the degree of chaos that would ensue if the massive amount of electricity that flowed out of Alberta into the Western portion of the U.S. were interrupted, even for as little as a few days, it did something about it. And Dave Bennett was the guy to make it happen.

He'd assembled a team of engineers and technicians, guys who'd shown their worth in less than optimum conditions in places like Kosovo and Mogadishu. They came up with a system that could be seamlessly integrated into the grid at ten mile intervals. It combined a foolproof detection system that could monitor any threat to the grid from over a hundred miles away, with a very old electrical device, whose existence was buried by the Edison Company back in the early nineteen hundreds. It's purpose, in this application, was to shunt any excessive electrical current to ground before any damage could be done to generators or substations. Terrorist groups with electromagnetic pulse weapons were a microscopic threat, although it was a good story to scare the public with. Solar flares, tornados, and ice storms, however, were a huge risk, especially with no redundancy built into the grid. All the power was needed, all the time. Once the prototypes were proven effective, Bennett and his crew had worked non-stop for three months, and had shipped the final unit out for installation less than hour earlier, months ahead of schedule. The completion bonuses were enormous, and not one man on Bennett's crew would ever have to work again. But any of them would, if Bennett called them........

Lena dropped to her knees as Sinclair pulled her out of the back of the cruiser. She looked up at him, straining her face toward his crotch.

"What the fuck do you want, Slut?" Sinclair took a step back away from her, taking in the image of this luscious, sweat soaked woman on her knees in this vast, empty building. He knew she'd do anything.......

"Please, let me suck your cock, please....."

Sinclair squinted at her incredulously. "Suck my cock? Do you have any idea how many times a day I could get my cock sucked?"

Lena felt a cold jab of hurt and jealousy, knowing it was true, and knowing it was none of her business. It only made her want whatever he would do to her even more. She looked up at him, shaking. "Please,...........I'll do anything...."

"Fuck you. Talk is cheap. What the fuck does 'anything' include, Slut?"

"Rape me. Now. Gag me with your big fucking cock, please...... tie up my tits, I fucking know that gets you off, anything, please, fuck my ass with your nightstick........."

He looked at her and understood Kim's fetish for hearing Lena saying such filthy things; it seemed so surreal to hear such obscene honesty. Suddenly, the door behind her opened. 'Anything' had arrived.

"Rape me....Gag me...with your Big Fucking Cock. Tie up my tits. Fuck my ass...with your.......nightstick." Bennett looked down at her as he recited her little wish list, smirking with a cocky, Donald Sutherland insolence. He liked what he saw; a hometown prairie girl, turning her back on the limitations of political correctness and embracing her God-given right as a Sex Object.

Sinclair pulled Lena from her knees. Bennett looked her deep in the eyes, putting a chill down her sweat soaked back.

"So this is 'The Fellatrix'. That true? Do you have a thing for putting cocks in your mouth?" Bennett took a step toward her, and sniffed at her breath, nodding at it's mint sweet freshness.

Lena glanced at Sinclair. She had no idea who the fuck this guy was, she was starting to feel creepy about the whole thing........what the fuck was going on.....her wrists were starting to hurt...but she was so fucking turned on....she shoved her tits toward Bennett, twisted her hips so that the seam of her shorts rubbed against her cunt....

"Yeah, I suck cock. Really fucking well, and I look really fucking good doing it, I might add." Lena pursed her lips slightly, intensifying her stare as she waited for Bennett's response.

He didn't bother responding. He turned and walked back through the doorway, and Sinclair took her by the arm and followed him down a dingy hallway into an old office. Bennett sat down behind a desk. Sinclair stood her across the room, pushing her feet apart with his boots, then placed a briefcase on the desk. Bennett opened it, then slid a set of photographs out of a manila envelope. He sorted through them, glancing over at Lena as he did. After a few minutes, he picked up a few of the photos and walked over to her.

"You're right. You do look good with a cock in your mouth. Pretty cute as a blonde, too." Bennett held up an eight by ten black and white photo of Lena with Sinclair's cock buried down her throat, her eyes wild. She wondered how the fuck he'd even got that picture, she couldn't remember any cameras anywhere, ever. He held up another, this time with her legs spread and Kim driving her fist into her flushed cunt. Then, one with her breasts tightly and meticulously bound, impaled on a large dildo. Another of her licking Sinclair's semen off of Kim's tits. Anger and betrayal began boiling within her. What the fuck was Sinclair doing? Who the fuck was this prick? Bennett went back to the desk, checking the other contents of the briefcase.

"So, this is the fabled 'Starlight', eh? What's the story on this stuff?" Bennett held up a vacuum sealed bag, checking out it's sparkling, purple-green contents with a magnifying glass.

"Cannabis Indica, a mutated Mikado strain, two and a half times the strength of anything else available. Cool thing is, the evaporation point of the aromatic ingredients is ninety degrees celsius. You can't smell this shit until it's lit. Even the dogs have a tough time with it. Enjoy." Sinclair glanced at Lena. She was shooting bottle green daggers at him.

"Cool. So I'll call you tomorrow afternoon. Let's take your GTO for a cruise, and hit the Shanghai for supper. I'm buying."

"No shit, you're buying. Talk to you tomorrow, then." Sinclair took the cuffs off of Lena's wrists and walked out the door, leaving her alone with Bennett......

Bennett opened up a ziplock with a dozen or so joints in it and sparked one up. It had been months since he'd smoked anything, or had so much as a beer. When he ran a project, everything was run kitchen clean; there was no margin for error. His crew had been together in this building for ninety one days, focused on the end result. Spare time was spent honing or teaching each other skills they were adept at; hand to hand combat, the tricks of performing complicated math in your head, foreign languages, gourmet cooking. As intense as the schedule was, it was a hell of a lot better than having to deal with ten year old snipers and IED's in some rat infested hellhole. But after ninety one days, the testosterone was running wild, and everyone was in a mood to cut loose after a job well done. Bennett passed the joint to Lena, who took a deep draw, and passed it back to him.

"I......... won't need any more than that." The look she gave Bennett gave him no reason to doubt her. He picked up the bag of joints and left the room, returning less than a minute later.

"You don't do this kind of thing for a living." Bennett's voice had mellowed slightly, but his gaze was no less intense.

"No, I don't." Lena's anxiety had receded slightly, and her nipples stiffened as she noticed the bulge in Bennett's pants.

"Well, here's the deal. There's the door, and the gate is still open. I'm sure it won't take long to catch a ride, dressed the way you are. But I'm willing to bet that you are too fucking horny to do that. I'll bet that you'd rather stay here..........."

Lena thought about leaving as Bennett walked toward her, grabbing one of her breasts roughly as she began to turn for the door. His hand clamped down, stopping her in her tracks. He unbuttoned her shorts and they fell to the floor.

"Ken says you like to talk dirty. Tell me about the last time you took it up the ass, Slut." He released his grip on her breast and sat down at the desk, leaving her standing with her shorts around her ankles, a stream of juice running down the inside of her leg.

"It was about five years ago......", she started, not believing that she was telling a stranger about this, one of her darkest secrets. "I was meeting a friend at a club. When I got there, it turned out that there was some punk rock show going on. I still had my work clothes on, a cardigan and a hound's tooth skirt. The doorman asked if I was sure that I wanted to come in, being a 'conservative lady', as he saw me. I did, and met my friend, who was celebrating his divorce. As we proceeded to get smashed, my friend got drawn into a philosophical scrap with some loud, obnoxious bull dyke, while these guys at the bar were pouring Jack Daniel's down my throat. I started teasing and flirting with the little fuckers, rubbing my tits against them and letting them squeeze my ass....... I was so fucking horny, I snuck into the men's bathroom behind my friend so that I could corner him and finally get to suck his cock, knowing that the best blow job he ever got from his ex was the first one. The guys who'd been buying the JD spotted me, and came into the can and locked the door behind them. They saw me with a cock down my throat, lifted up my skirt and yanked my panties down. I didn't fucking care. I reached back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks, moaning with my mouth full of prick. The first one drove his rude little dick up my ass, pumping for maybe five seconds before dumping his load. The next one was a lot bigger, but he slipped in easily now that my asshole was slippery with cum. I sucked my friend's prick like an animal while the crazy little bastards fucked my ass raw, five or six of them. After about twenty minutes, we finally got out of there because there were so many people people pounding on the door......... The best part was when the nasty bitch that had been arguing with my friend got up to dance, she told him to 'make yourself useful and hold my drink'. Once she was on the dance floor, he slipped it up the back of my skirt, and I, well, let's say I 'topped up' her Kaluha and milk...."

Bennett broke into a broad smile, pulled her shorts up, took her by the arm, and said, "Come with me, My Dear....."

She glanced through doorways into rooms that were empty, unaware that they had been barracks and dining rooms and recreation areas only a few hours earlier. The smell of men hung in the air; not the crude stench of the cabbie, but of strong, healthy men's sweat. It sent tingles down her back, stiffening her nipples and covering her with goose bumps. She could hear them, talking and laughing, and could begin to smell weed and barbeque. She felt nervous, her heart was racing, at once terrified and elated at what she now knew was imminent, what Sinclair and Kim had been up to. Bennett led her into a large room, which instantly fell silent. Every eye turned to her, the rush she felt, overwhelming. Slut. Bennett stepped away from her, motioning toward her with a flourish.

"Gentlemen, it has been a long three months, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's tired of jerking off. I'd like to offer you a token of my appreciation. Enjoy her."

It was now unavoidable, and Lena knew it. She also knew that if she turned and ran, she'd silently regret it for the rest of her life. Her back stiffened as the men moved toward her. She pulled her shoulders back, her swollen breasts straining against the damp, transparent cotton. She'd never felt such power, or vulnerability. There were at least fifteen, maybe twenty men, now grabbing at her flesh, tearing what little clothing she wore off of her body. She felt hands covering her, squeezing and pulling at her breasts, twisting her nipples, pulling her ass cheeks apart as thick, calloused fingers entered her engorged cunt. Stiff pricks pressed against her on all sides. The dark, lonely fantasy of something so unreal, to be used by so many men, gang fucked and violated, was now staring her in the face, and she wanted it, more than anything. She felt herself lifted, as though weightless, to a table where she was held down spread-eagle, her legs pulled apart, her cunt naked and gaping. She saw Bennett shoulder his way through the group with a coil of rope in one hand.

"Our little Slut likes things a bit on the kinky side, and I would really hate it if she left disappointed." Bennett looked at her pretty tits, then dragged the end of the rope across her nipples. She looked into the faces of the men surrounding her, not hiding her arousal, absolutely lost in her role as Sex Object.

She felt the rope being wrapped around her breasts, being pulled tighter as it was wrapped around her back, and around her breasts again. She could feel them swell, recalling a dark, filthy pleasure she'd been haunted by since she was a teenager; secretly masturbating while looking at a magazine filled with pictures of women in extreme breast bondage, when she'd stayed over at a friend's house......

"Fuck, yeah, oh fuck I fucking love that, yeah, tighter, ooooooooh..........fucccccccccck!!!" Her lower lip shook as she watched Bennett wind the rope slowly and deliberately around each of her tits while two other men pulled and twisted her aching nipples. Every inch of her body was being grabbed and felt, her legs pulled apart by a dozen arms as she felt countless fingers reaching inside of her. She could smell cock, taste it in the thick air around her. Her hand was forced around an erect prick, as another appeared above her face. She swallowed hard, her mouth watering, aching to be fucked.......

"Hey, not so fast now, let's give her a chance to get on her feet, show off a little bit...." Bennett motioned to them, and Lena stood, cupping her throbbing tits. She could feel her labia, so engorged that every movement tormented her clit. Every eye was on her, this Slut, every cock aching to violate her. She looked around the room at them, pulling at her nipples, moaning deeply. She could feel them closing in on her. She stiffened her legs and bent over, feeling the weight of her tightly bound tits as she reached back with both hands and spread apart her cheeks, digging her bright red nails into her flesh.

"You all fucking want me, so fucking do it. Any fucking thing you want. Apparently, you've earned me.......you all must have done a really fucking good job to get this...." Lena locked eyes with every one of them, seeing their boiling need for her, now.

"Come on, isn't this what every man wants for Christmas?" She bent over farther, pulling her ass cheeks as far apart as she could. The fuck buzz in the room was incredible. She closed her eyes, felt her cunt lips throb, then yield as a thick, faceless cock slammed into her......gasping, another prick filled her mouth, hands pawing her...........she reached around, feeling muscle and cock, her mouth and cunt being fucked mercilessly.......her legs shaking as she started to come, squirting like a fountain as the prick in her mouth released it's load and she sucked it dry.......

Bennett had stepped back to watch the spectacle, along with a few of the guys he'd known the longest. There was plenty of her to go around, and to see and hear her screaming and going wild as one cock after another ravaged her just made her that much more attractive. He checked his watch; transport for these guys was now en route, and he wanted to make sure that everyone got their 'lovely parting gifts' before they left. Along with the number to a Swiss bank account, each 'gift bag' included a forty year old bottle of scotch, a prepaid Visa card worth five grand, clean underwear, and, a substantial quantity of 'the fabled Starlight'.

The ropes that had bound her breasts had loosened and fallen free as her tits swung wildly, fucked hard from behind as her mouth took every cock held in front of her. She orgasmed violently, but it did little to satisfy her, she wanted more, wanted every hole filled. As the cock within her pulled out and sprayed the crack of her ass with cum, she stood, turning to a man seated on the end of a bench. She strutted over to him, unzipped his pants, and impaled herself on his prick. She reached back with both hands and pulled her slimy ass cheeks apart, her bright red nails pointing like arrows at her straining anus.

"Come on, who wants to fuck my pretty little ass.........."

Before she could complete the sentence, she found herself in a position she'd only ever dreamt of, with a big fucking cock in her gushing cunt, and another stuffed up her ass further than she could have imagined was possible. She felt her head pulled to one side, and another prick was driven into her mouth.........full, fuck, she was so...........full........she rode the man she was straddling hard, her strong legs able to drain him, and the man violating her asshole, nearly simultaneously. She pulled a large black cock out of her mouth just as he started to ejaculate, covering her face..........Cindy was right, strong legs WERE a cowgirl's best friend...

Sinclair watched her on his computer screen, confirming his suspicions regarding the depths of her depraved lust. Bennett had run a video feed to capture the event for his own viewing pleasure at a later date, and to let Sinclair enjoy it as it happened. His heart pounded; he'd fucked that woman the night before, held her in his arms, and there she was, being gang fucked, her lovely face covered with semen. She was insatiable, screaming and howling like a mad woman as this group of sex starved, testosterone soaked men kept every hole in her cum and sweat drenched body stuffed with cock. There was no sweetness or romance, just the delicious invitation for each of them to use her, release their pent-up aggression and longing into her body, fill their strong hands with her soft flesh.......

Bennett checked his BlackBerry; transport would be arriving for these guys in ten minutes. Everyone but Bennett had done her at least once, some of them, two or three times. She looked up at him, on her knees as each of them ejaculated onto her, covering her face and breasts, filling her beautiful mouth. She was a just reward for a job well done............and soon he'd have her to himself...........

"Five minutes, Gentlemen! Transport will be arriving in five minutes, I suggest you get your shit together and see me in my office ASAP!" Bennett turned and headed to his office, leaving her alone with his crew. Each of them filed past her, getting one last look at this cum drenched Slut with his prick in her pretty mouth. She could hear the deep, heavy thump of helicopter rotors in the distance, and suddenly, she found herself naked, on her knees, and alone.

In a few short minutes, the empty factory was deathly silent. Lena stood, wondering if she had been left alone in this huge, now very creepy building. She walked out into the hallway, now pitch black. She darted back into the room, the only illuminated place she could see. The smell of sex hung in the room, the smell of her own body having been violated and used and covered with cum. The reality of it began to sink in, filling her with an odd sense of pride and shame....

Bennett looked at her from the darkened hallway, naked except for her sandals, her body glistening. She was the perfect Slut, strong and relentless, unintimidated by the ridiculous expectations and conventions that sucked the life out of those fucking peasants who hid in front of their televisions night after night. His prick had been turned to steel, and now she was his. Silently, he crept up from behind , scaring the shit out of her as he grabbed her and threw her onto the table she'd been gang fucked on. She looked into his eyes, realizing that the shame she felt was due to the fact that she wanted him so fucking badly. He dropped his pants, and her mouth fell open; he was fucking huge, bigger than anyone she'd ever had. He walked around her, staring into her eyes as he wondered if she was as good a cocksucker as Sinclair had said she was. He grabbed the hair on the back of her head, holding his prick just out of reach of her tongue as she begged him to fuck her mouth.