Legally Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, God, let me suck your beautiful cock, come on, baby, pound my fucking throat, now...." She was nearly delirious, not caring that she'd never sucked anything that size. He put it to her lips, teasing her and pulling it away each time she opened her mouth. Finally, he drove it in, the head of it filling her mouth completely. He looked at her face as she gagged as much of it into her throat as she could manage, her eyes locked on his. Sinclair was right; this woman was one talented cocksucker, and she drove the point home as he felt her throat relax and saw his prick slowly disappear into her beautiful face.

He'd never been deep throated before, and she knew it. She made damn sure he would never forget this, torturing his prick with the silky smoothness of her throat, then digging her teeth into it as she felt his cum boiling up inside of him. But he wanted more of her, and pulled his prick out of her mouth, savouring the look on her face as her mouth tried to follow it......

"Spread your fucking legs, Slut." Her legs parted as she pulled her labia apart, her cunt swollen and dripping cum. He buried the entire length of his prick into her with one brutal thrust, and proceeded to pound her like a machine, purging himself of the frustration and disgust of having jerked off for the last three months. She screamed like a wild animal, her tits violently swinging and slapping against her body as he drove his prick into her deeper than she'd ever dreamed. She howled every obscenity at him she could imagine, begging him to dump his cum into her, to fuck her the way a filthy fucking Slut deserved to be fucked........and as his aching load reached the point of agony, he grabbed her by her bruised and abused nipples and pumped an endless, burning stream into her tortured cunt..........

The cool night air brought a chill to her as she walked alone out of the old factory, toward the road, where Bennett told her a cab would be waiting. She was still covered in semen, having pulled her shorts and undershirt on without bothering to wipe herself off. She opened the door of the cab, mildly disgusted by the fact that it was the same dirty prick that had driven her from Kim's shop earlier.

"Looks like you had an interesting evening", he lasciviously drawled as he looked back at her in the mirror.

"You might say that", Lena replied, only dimly concerned with the stench that filled the cab. She looked directly at him in the mirror, suddenly asking him if he was jerking off again. He didn't reply, embarrassed by the fact that he had been.

"So, tell me, truthfully, has anyone, ever, taken you up on 'working out a deal' instead of paying cash for cab fare? I mean, really, who the fuck would do that?" Lena could see the anger in his eyes; he'd been busted, and jerking off with whores in his cab was as close to actual sex as he ever got. She gave him the directions to Kim's house, happy to not have to listen to him babble for the rest of the ride. Pulling into Kim's driveway, she leaned over the front of the seat, and looked him in the eye.

"So, Mr. Cab Driver, it seems that I don't have my purse with me. I'll just run inside, be right back, OK?" He shrugged sheepishly, not having much choice.........

Lena let herself into Kim's house, and went downstairs, where she could hear a television. Kim was curled up on the couch, wearing a skimpy baby doll nightgown. She looked up at Lena, shocked by what she saw; her best friend covered with cum, reeking of sweat and sex, and looking hotter than she'd ever seen her. She got up, reaching out to embrace Lena, to hold her, wanting to lick her body clean.

"Before we get started," Lena stated as she took a step back from Kim, "There is the matter of settling up the cab fare for the ride back here." She took Kim by the hand and led her out to the cab, not letting her grab a robe or her purse on the way out. She opened the passenger door of the cab, and told Kim to get in.

"I guess this is finally your lucky night, Mr. Cab Driver. My friend here would be more than happy to 'make a deal' with you." A greasy smile crossed his face as he leered at Kim's huge tits. Kim's lips began to quiver as he unzipped his pants, helpless as a junkie as she reached out for his cock. The pheromone rush hit her like a freight train as she peeled back his foreskin and drew his nasty prick into her mouth......

It was a particularly jovial morning at the offices of Maynard, Goldblum, (and now) Blackburn and Associates. Maynard had arranged to have the signs changed over the weekend. He also had the lobby and Blackburn's new office redecorated while Cy and Blackburn were hanging out at Blackburn's hippy shack in New Denver, and tearing up some of the finest sportbike roads on the planet. Lena sat at her new desk, her hair just a shade darker now that the temporary dye that Kim had used on her on Friday had all but washed out. Everyone had loved her new cut and look, but she could not calm down or relax after what had happened on Friday. She was still insanely aroused, her tits still covered in rope burns, her nipples aching, her cunt howling for more. Blackburn had noticed that she seemed a little out of sorts, and tried to chat her up a bit.

"You know, that new hair color really suits you. But, you could have probably gone quite a bit darker." He looked at her intently, his calm manner serving only to further inflame her anxiety. He picked up one of the firm's new business cards from her desk, proudly admiring the fact that his name was right there with two of the best lawyers he'd ever known. As she glanced up at him, his steely gaze locked onto her, making it impossible for her to look away. He slipped his new business card into the pocket of her blouse.

"Remember, my card is in your pocket, if the need should arise..."