Legend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is rare for a Dragon to share a kill, even their love, that strongest of all emotions could not entirely suppress the natural instinct to feast alone. Kala felt it more intensely, her need to teach her lover overriding all else. So on a high mountain ledge the two Dragons met and feasted, Lucy accepting her needs as a Dragon, aware of the care with which Kala had selected her prey. The image of a Dragon picking tentatively at it's food might be funny, but to Lucy it was no laughing matter. She had not asked to become a Dragon, and even though her body took on the appearance of a huge golden Dragon, deep in her heart she was still Lucy, with all the morals and scruples that she held so dear.

Later that night they hunted again, this time Kala glided above, whilst Lucy sought her first kill, once again the prey was carefully chosen, once again the kill was sure and fast, our heroine was learning fast, not just the lessons that Kala taught, Lucy habitually reflected upon her actions and thus recognised the innate instincts of her Dragon persona, rather than fight them she chose instead to accept them, though she made certain her conscience vetted those instincts carefully.

They used the last of the night to fly back to the secret valley, the route chosen to mask their destination and prevent their being followed. As they flew Kala opened her mind to Lucy, showing her how to navigate and especially how to find the cave that led to the secret valley. As the sun rose over the high mountains the two girls cuddled together on a bed of furs, they slept late into the morning, awaking only when Monika entered bearing a tray of food and drink.

Much earlier that morning Katja had awoken with the dawn as was her habit, carefully she had disentangled herself from the sprawl of sleeping bodies and slipped outside to bathe and prepare breakfast for her Mistress. At the bathing pool she greeted some of the other women, fending off their questions as she immersed herself in the warm waters of the natural pool before heading to the communal kitchen. Along the way she did her best to tell all that she knew about the visitors and the golden Dragon, but most of all Katja spoke of her Mistress, her pride obvious to all as she gave them news of the new Haxlz.

Eva was dreaming, smiling as she slept, the dream formless but the sensations exquisite. Moaning softly she spread her legs wider as the sensations drew her closer and closer. Eva came awake, or rather she awoke as she came, Katja's tongue lapping at her wetness, eyes sparkling as she awoke her Mistress in the best way she knew how.

"Good morning Mistress."

"Mmm good morning to you too sweetie..." Eva stretched luxuriously on the warm soft bed of furs, her body smooth and lightly tanned, sleek curves concealing the muscles beneath, Eva trained hard, but not so much that her muscles bulked, though her flat stomach had just a hint of sculpted muscle. Like her friends she swam and hiked, climbed and cycled, she was also a self confessed volley-ball junkie, especially if a beach was involved. The tallest of the girls, her height made her deadly on the court, her studies made her deadly in court, for her ambition was to be the best prosecutor in Switzerland. Even as a young girl she had dreamed of protecting the innocent, defending those who needed help, but as she grew up and neared adulthood her perspective changed, now her dream was to ensure the guilty paid in full.

"Breakfast Mistress." Katja grinned as Eva sprang at her, pretending to attack the girl. Eva kissed her forehead and then did attack, the food, and her friends, who awoke as a well aimed piece of fruit struck sensitive places.

Fran giggled as she watched Maja trying to lick the splattered fruit from her own cheek, Fran giggled even more at the memory of just how long and agile that tongue was... and where it had been last night.

They enjoyed breakfast, they really enjoyed the bathing pool. The warm water in the pool surprised and delighted them, just as much as the chill of the small waterfall shocked them. After bathing they all stretched out on the warm rocks and let the morning sun dry their bodies whilst they wondered what the day held for them, all except Monika.

Beckoning to Katja, Monika had managed with gestures to have Katja show her the kitchen, for Monika's first love was cooking, which was the subject of much teasing from her friends, for she had the wiry body of a marathon runner, or as Eva had once said, "My ski's have better tits..."

"But my Ski's are faster," the thin dark girl had retorted, smiling, for none of the girls could match her on the downhill speed course.

In the kitchen Monika was stunned to be greeted in English...

12