All Comments on 'Leggy Lola'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
1

Very very well written,strangely erotic

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Nicely done

This entry was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unique, fascinating, and yes erotic

It was also extremely well written. It's always a pleasure to read a beautifully written story. You gave just the bare bones of the necessary details, the how, who, what, where, and when, and your writing style is clear and crisp.<br><br>

It was at times a little poignant, at times sexy, and always interesting. Very well done!

dulcisfontisdulcisfontisabout 16 years ago
Phenomenal writing

This is so much more than a story. It is fiction at it's best as an allegory of the universal truth of relationships; the clarity in the elucidation of principals; and the experiences that create a particular passion or direction in a person's life. The characters are sympathetically drawn, enough to make one empathize with their condition. And the tension that is cleverly woven out of the multiple identity of the protagonist and friend sustains the tension to the end. Given that we as human beings are fundamentally flawed in one way or another (which is what, I believe, feeds the 'eros' in us through the vulnerability those flaws arouse in us), what you have to say here has a certain universal truth as well.

The feelings and mental musings lends your writings that certain soul stirring and heartfelt melancholy which, I believe, is what makes us reach for the lightness and magic of connection. It sustatined my curiosity to the very end. From start to finish, I was engrossed and the pull of your writing was stronger than those exercised by the usual perquisites of a believable plot, erudite craft, and literary flair.

Thanks for sharing. I've enjoyed your other writings as well, including the God vs Relgion Pt 01. Is there a sequel stewing somewhere? :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
232 Followers
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...