Leggy Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like making love and fucking at the same time, and I had never known that before. It had always been one or the other for me, but never both together.

He was about to come and he pulled out of me and pointed his cock at my stump. I wanted to see it and I looked down as three of four good strong spurts of his spunk shot from his cock and landed on my stump. I came at the same time. I looked at him and he looked at me and I placed my hand on my stump and felt the nylon of my stocking warm and wet with him and smeared his spunk all over it. It felt like affirmation.

Now he is my client, my special client as I call him, but I only say that to myself. To him, it's just plain ‘client.' He always comes, about once every three weeks, as a client, and he always pays and I am always Lola. Stephen and Helen still meet, as they always did, and go to restaurants and cafes and bars and talk and share problems. And when they do, Lola and her special client don't exist. That's what we believe, because it makes life work better.

Had we been Stephen and Helen on those Saturday afternoons, I would never have been able to surrender myself to him as I do, every time he comes. I would never have tied him and let him tie me, and I would never have coaxed him into letting me piss over his cock and let him piss over my stump and my cunt, without being Lola and the special client.

I can do those things with other clients, and sometimes without even thinking about it much, and feeling no more than the physical sensation of them. With him I feel much more, but I can only do it with him as the special client.

We both manage it more or less. There are moments for both of us when we almost say ‘let's drop the fiction', but whenever one of us seems to be about to say it, the other always seems to know and with a look, says don't.

‘You think of it,' I say to myself, ‘and it's a nice thought; but no, Lola the one legged whore and her special client is easier to deal with than Helen the spinster accountant and Stephen the married with children executive. And it's much more exciting.'