All Comments on 'Leif Peeping'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Most enjoyable!

You have captured my interest! This was so well written, I will now turn back to the other two stories shown under your name. I'm certain they will be as entertaining and enjoyable as this one has been. I shall look forward to other entries submitted by you. Keep up the excellent work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
While not my favorite type of tale...

it was not too bad. I'm happy to see you active on Literotica again. I would like to see you do another brother/sister tale.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
very sweet and loving

A well written story, written with love and erotic sex.It really didn't make any difference that they were mother and son, they are just two people in love. Thanks

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

You know how to captivate me.My mind was there right with your thought process. very well written. Thank you.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM!...

Love how mommy teased baby boy's hot little hole...so nasty, so hot, soooo right!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

All the trappings for a great story. Loving mother and son, no father to be cuckolded and a nice, slow buildup to the incestuous union. Thanks and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another fine effort

But...I have one quibble.

Part of the growing attraction of between Leif and his Mom is because she sees how masculine and mature her son has become as he's grown into a man. Their relationship and mutual desires, though taboo, seems to grow in a fairly organic, adult way. In my view, this fails to prepare the reader for "mommy" this and "mommy" that as they become intimate. I found that usage incongruous in the context of the rest of the story - it immediately infantilized Leif and detracted from his otherwise appealing, adult character, making him (at least for me), less likable.

I know some really like "mommy" in the context of the m-s sex, but for me, it clashed with the rest of this particular story. That's not to say that it ruined it in any way. I'd knock it back to an "A-" instead of your usual "A" to "A+" work. I still enjoyed it a lot. Good writing is good writing.

wmaf1wmaf1almost 11 years ago
Love Mom on me

What a fantastic story. I just put my mother into the a story and man do I get off. Thx XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking

But I disagree with the commenter who wrote that Leif calling his mother "mommy" distracts from the story. Sure, Leif's a big strong boy, masculine through and through, and his big stiff prick is symbolic of that. But when he's shoving his big prick up his mother's mommy-hole--that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of as a little baby--I think it's great that he calls his mother "mommy." It recreates the beautiful, intimate link between mother and her boy, it focuses attention on what the cunt he's pounding to pieces really is. That cunt is his own birth canal, and now Leif's not only back up in it with his big hard cock, but he's going to unload his heavy balls and flood his mommy's twat, his own birth canal, with huge doses of his creamy semen. Up his mother's mommy-twat is where Leif's sperm belongs.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
:Leif Peeping:" - Jillian and Leif - (Mother and Son)

As just a very basic love story of a man and a woman, the lady being about 26 years older than her gentleman love, makes this story of love so awesome in context and actuality that it melts the heart of most readers--this reader in particular. However, when one reads the story in the actual love context of a mother and her son, in almost death throes of carnal, incestual and deep heavenly love, only goes to make this story into a beautiful, heart-felt, magnificant and epic masterpiece. The Maestro has rendered a most masterful, continuous curtain-call of never-ending ovations!!!

The full tenor and emotions of the story were near perfect. The writing is superb and near flawless. The character's played Oscar-winning roles to the hilt, momma Jillian in particular!! The dialogue is most gracius, loving, tender, respectful and just oozing warmth, charm and endless love for each other. The theme and plot are ideal with an awesome setting. And, last but not least, the love, the love scenes, the playful and teasingly, charming foreplay is absolutely magnanamous!!

As an after thought, I do agree with the reader's comment about the inclusion of the finger in the rectum and the anal crapola not being necessary!!! Too many writers do feel in necessary to embellish their stories with shit-wiping cocks and dick enemas, failing to realize most reader's don't care for the unnecessary deviancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very realistic. No stupid superman stuff.A968

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
really good story

loved it-well-written, good characters, nice plot, hot sex thanks

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
Sexy, but...

You really should have your stories proof read before submitting them. It was a very good, sexy story, but marred by poor grammar, like.... "Good thing you two got to were here while the sun was out."

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
My second read in as many years

Wonderfully sexy (and loving) again. I love your stories and writing style.

Mr Story TellerMr Story Tellerover 3 years ago
Truely excellent story

Well that was a wonderful read, perfectly paced, great vocabulary and such a thrilling slow build, one of the best mother son stories I’ve read… Many thanks for the pleasure of reading it.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 2 years ago

Beautifully written and so erotic that it was extremely difficult to reach the end without exploding!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really good read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous