All Comments on 'Leila - The First Level Ch. 03'

by susypeat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why oh why?

why do These stories where People are bound and left behind still exist? this is dangerous and should never! be tried out.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
I'll Never Understand

In another story, a revengeful wife leaves her husband bound to meet a lover. The candles that were burning were knocked over and caught the house on fire. The husband died while still bound. In this case Leila left him bound with no one around. I'll never understand how someone can do this. Fiction story or not. Giving anyone the idea that this is acceptable is still beyond me.

In this case I gave this a 1 star simply for the scene. Stupid woman and more stupid man.

MaitrePolMaitrePolover 10 years ago
Caution!

I like your history but I agree also in a relation of dominating and of subjected, never the life of subjected should not be put in danger.

peehornypeehornyover 10 years ago
WOW

I loved this story. You are an excellent writer, and I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it will be kinkier. It reminds me when me and my ex-girlfriend were still dating.

susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback and I understand your concerns about the bondage scene. Actually I almost take them as a compliment since this scene is apparently very real for some people. However it is a fictional story and should be read as one. Personally I enjoy violence in a movie but I do not agree with it in real live at all. I guess it is a question of perception. Do you perceive a story here as a report of real events or something fictional?

susypeatsusypeatover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the mails

Thank you again for all the feedback. Since my email is receive-only, I want to thank everybody who sent me feedback via mail this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Recorded on his I-phone he goes to the School Admin

And they go to the Police. And she suddenly doesn't ever finish her education, spends time in jail and ends up with a criminal record. If she ever has children the fact that she has to register as a sex offender means she can never pick her kids up from school without supervision. How's she looking now? Dumb story.

knightshade1980knightshade1980about 10 years ago
Pretty good

I like the story line and the characters but I think you need an editor my friend. You are confusing a few times and I have to guess at what you mean like for example when you say contempt you mean content right. Content is being fine with the situation while contempt is hating the situation or person.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Great series!

Well written. The slightly off grammar reads like an accent. I find that a nice touch. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Awesome series! Please please please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Lobe the story, matches my fantasy perfectly. Please write more.

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

Très bien écrit!!! J'adorerai une suite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous