Lena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

"FUCK ME HARDER!" pleads Lena. "I'M GONNA COME!"

Eddie and Todd more than oblige Lena's needs as thrust themselves in her as hard as they can as she simultaneously feels the hot jet of jizz discharge in her, pushing her orgasm to hit her like a tidal wave, causing all her sense to explode with bliss once again.

Gathering her senses, Lena feels Todd's cock pulling away from her ass as he gets off the bed. Lena rolls off Eddie and begins gasping for air. She smells the sweat coming off her body as she relaxes her muscles. She feels the throbbing sensation from her pussy and ass continue as if nagging her for more. Lena knows she wants more.

"I want to do that again?" says Lena, sitting up. She looks around the room, starting with Eddie sitting up on the bed, Todd cleaning himself with his Vodka, Harris standing at the foot of the bed, looking at Lena intensely, Victor sitting at the other of the bed from her smiling, and Pete in the corner of the cabin with the camcorder.

"You want to be next?" Lena asks Victor.

"Hands and knees." Victor commends, moving to Lena. As Eddie gets off the bed, Lena obeying positions herself on her hands and knee on the edge of the bed. She looks to Harris and smiles to him. Harris walks to Lena and stands in front of her with his erected cock at her face. Lena then feels Victor's cock slide inside her pussy. This gives her some relief that Victor wants to do doggy-style than anal. Lena looks up at Harris's eyes, he has a small smile.

"You know what to do." Harris says. "So do it, slut."

Lena takes hold of Harris's hips and takes his cock in her mouth. Pete walks to the bed, focusing the camcorder on Lena sucking Harris's cock while taking from behind from Victor. It didn't take long for Victor to come as it did for Eddie and Todd, afterwards he get off the bed and leave the room get drinks.

Harris gently takes a hand full of Lena's hair and abruptly pulls her head from his cock to his face, causing Lena to kneel upward to fast as she can. Lena begins to feel scared as she looks in Harris's intense eyes.

"You want to get it both ways, slut?" harshly asks Harris, still holding Lena by her hair.

"Yes." Lena timidly answers.

"Pete, put that fucken camera down and get your ass over here." Harris orders Pete. Pete hands the camcorder to Eddie and kneels near Lena in the bed. Immediately Pete's hands explores Lena's ass, which then one of his hands move between her thighs and to her pussy. Lena feels Pete's fingers roughly caress her swallow clit.

"How are we going at it?" Pete asks Harris. Harris finally lets go of Lena's hair.

"Just lie on your back." Answers Harris. "You're good at that."

Pete pulls Lena down with him on the bed, putting her on top of him.

"You want me to suck your cock, cameraman?" Lena asks with a naughty grim.

"Turn around, slut." Harris order. Although Lena begins to resent being called slut, she rolls herself to face Harris standing at the edge of the bed.

"I thought that both of you were to fuck me." Says Lena.

"Reverse cowgirl." States Harris. "Pete has your ass while I have your skank cunt."

As Harris get on the bed and crawls to her, Lena positions her ass to Pete's erect cock and braces herself as she lowers her ass to envelop the hard prick. Lena arches her back and plants her arm to support her as Harris plunges his member in her moist tunnel. The double-penetration once again causes Lena to gasp and moan. Her body enjoys the constant copulating from multiple partners which only days ago never thought to have done so. But Lena's joy briefly ceases as Harris grabs her hair again. Lena can practically feel and smell Harris increased arousal from that. Feeling her arm tire, Lena slowly leans back on Pete. As she relaxes her back on Pete, Pete's hands swiftly cup her tits. As one tit is being squeezed, the nipple of the other tit is being pinched.

"You like this, don't you slut." Blurts Eddie.

"Yes." Replies Lena.

Pete moans grow loader as he feels ejaculation approaching. Lena feels the discharge of Pete's cock in her ass as Harris continues thrusting her pussy. Harris then grabs Lena's ankles and pushes them above her head until her knees are near her head. Now with her legs around Harris's neck, Lena feels her orgasm approaching as Harris vigorously fucks her. Lena's hands press down on Pete's hands still groping her tits. The orgasm gets closer with every hard thrust until her pussy sends the climactic sensation throughout her body. At that time, Harris's member causes the effect for him as well.

"Fuck, you're a really good lay." States Harris, catching his breath.

As Harris moves off the bed, Lena rolls off Pete, already resting. Victor walks in the room, still naked, with a small tray of drinks. Eddie sits at the edge of the bed near Lena and leans forward to her.

"You like your first gang-bang, kid?" Eddie asks.

Lena is hesitant to answer Eddie, she doesn't want to admit to enjoying the sex acts she perform for men she just meet hours ago, but she can't deny what she did. Lena then notices Eddie's cock, still stiff and hard as before. Lena moves to sit next to Eddie; she gently wraps her finger around Eddie's cock and slowly strokes it. The other men notice this and slowly gather to her.

"It's still hard." Says Lena.

Lena let go of the cock and moves to sit on Eddie's lap, facing him. As it becomes second nature to her, Lena's pussy seals Eddie's cock. Lena wraps her arms around Eddie's neck, pulling her body close to his as she tries to pacify her insatiable needs.

Lena feels the cold ocean waters as she dives off the yacht. Submerged, she feels her skin and muscles tightening as she swims up to the surface. She hopes the ocean well not only wash away the sweat, spit and sperm on her body, but the sins she committed tonight and heal her body as well.

Reaching the surface, she sees the sun about to rise from the ocean. Lena thinks of the men who fucked, the positions she was in, the numerous orgasms and the shots of Tequila between fucks until all of them were passed out drunk or wore out after the boner pills wore out. Lena rewinds the events leading her here in her mind. There she remembers Chad and why she did what she did. Even though she'll probably look back on this with guilt, she knows it won't be for nothing. She fulfilled her deal with Eddie, meaning Chad well stop gambling as he promise. After this sorted affair, thing between Lena and her boyfriend well get better.

They have to.

To be continued...

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers
12